HAPPENING: US BUILDING BIOLOGICAL WEAPON against WHITE RUSSIANS

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-01/us-air-force-admits-harvesting-russian-tissue#comments

WHY USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=5891545db8f955e347e3493a9575e7df&tab=core&tabmode=list&
youtube.com/watch?v=DtkNED-tsHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off shill. Please.

23andme

good job Amerimutts, you gave the Jews all the material they needed to develop bio weapons against us

Because it was her turn

How am I a shill? Click the link degenerate. Our Air force is collecting genetic materials.

you're not, he's probably an actual literal US gov shill

Yeah those white russians can be deadly

THIS

kek

lmao

Literally the only source is RT. I tried looking up the quote from putin and the only source that would come up with anything related to putin and this specific bs story was from RT related sources.

Fuck off shill.

www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-01/us-air-force-admits-harvesting-russian-tissue

Why only Byelarusians? Why does this small backwater centered in Minsk pose a threat? Isn't Putin and the Russian Federation a bigger threat?

Just playing catch-up on the Russian program

Putin's quote is everywhere. Stop using pay-2-the top Google .

Article says nothing about belorussians

Wrong response meant for
>

OP said white russians. Belarus means white russia.

Fuck

Bullshit news as usual and racist retards drinking it up like it is nothing.

This
NOBODY USE THIS SHIT
SPREAD THE WORD
SEE THEIR TERMS

WTF boys, we have live pneumonic yersinia pestis live in Madagascar now.
This form of the black plague is airborne and spreads like SARS not link some wimpy retro virus.
Yeah and its 100% fatal if not treated in first 24 hrs when symptoms resemble flu or 200 other diseases
Treatments is IV tetracycline and some others.
Also: this bacteria is extremely like to develop resistance to antibiotics because large numbers will have to be treated and anaerobic bacteria get ripped.

so you have a supposed quote from Putin and an RT article ((which was the source for your other article you linked me)) and I can't find an unbiased source for a video of his quote.

Shill.

So what's your plan for the pale horseman? Meme away.

You can just type 'Putin biological" in google click news and find a slew of articles.

Nigger, old grandad is calling my name

>WHITE RUSSIANS
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>so you have a supposed quote from Putin and an RT article ((which was the source for your other article you linked me)) and I can't find an unbiased source for a video of his quote.
They literally have admittance from a US govenrment official
lern2read m8
Also it's an official public tender. Meaning it will be right here:
fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=5891545db8f955e347e3493a9575e7df&tab=core&tabmode=list&

>larpflaggotry

BUMP

Bump

>Russians
>White
Fucking choose one. This is for the best. Fuck squats.

>WHY USA?
3 parts Kahlua
1 part Vodka
Milk or other dairy for taste

Fuck off kike

No fuck you and your pussy ass anti-anglo pro-slavic bullshit. America is built on the blood and bones of non-anglo scum.

D&C fags pls go

If it wasn't for these fucking kikes we would not be having this conversation. Keep getting jewed.

When will 23 and me release the anti european bioweapon?

>implying america stopped building weapons that can wipe out a country

>Madagascar
Shit, time to move to Iceland.

Only a kike would ever claim that Slavs are white. Also a huge pirtion of the white US is Germanic, not anglo.
Also nobody is being anti anglo you literal government shill

It has to be done. The Slav will always be the enemy of the West. It can only want Russian hegemony over Europe, therefore the Slave must be gently contained.

America is the biggest enemy of the West right now

I just want to Make America Great Again, an english speaking world hegemony first and we'll deal with the rest with CRISPR. If the blood of the nations is the red carpet to the throne so be it.

As a Russian in this faggot country, this better not be true. Holy fucking shit, those kikes are really begging for another holocaust.

>an english speaking world hegemony first
Fuck off globalist faggot

WWIII Russia vs USA confirmed?

Do it. Show them hell broski. Babushka would be proud.

Well, Russia is developing the Kanyon torpedoes that will irradiate vast swathes of your coastal areas for thousands of years.

Seems like doomsday weapons are still being thought up and worked on.

They can build whatever the fuck they want, if they attack us we will end all human life on earth.
It's better to take a last stand against Satanic forces threatening us and be greeted by god as a friend in heaven than letting them take over the earth.

It is some dumb lab assistant work, who didn't understand all political implications of some routine study. This numbers are to small for any serous genetic work. Also CIA can get samples from commercial ancestors DNA testing.

But Russian citizens should prepare for ban of their DNA tests. They must not know what nations their are.

It is either globalism with America's oh so gentle hand or it is total nuclear annihilation. Manifest destiny, today this planet, next the solar system, then the galaxy and ultimately the universe.

I doubt that Americans would go this far. Jews certainly, but not Americans.
Problem is jews run America now.

i fucking told my mom this and she did it anyway. i should have known when the first person to tell me about it was a transhumanist left wing chick from pakistan. fuck!

>US BUILDING BIOLOGICAL WEAPON against WHITE RUSSIANS
Fuck, I'm scared now. But w/e, if we go down we will glass your continent before, so.. No hard feeling ameribros.

You really told your mom don't give your DNA to jews because they'll create bioweapons?

I didn't think about bioweapons but i warned her against unwarranted clones of my family bloodline

And Israel!

Dont nuke me bro

>zerohenge
>happening

laughable

Trump reads ZH so there must be something to it!

>america
>good guys
m8, the only satanic forces here are the kikes

Don't use you Bio MDW on me.

>tfw my paranoia paid off again
thank you Jesus

I know, I wrote exactly that here

youtube.com/watch?v=DtkNED-tsHY
This is real and they call us "nuts"