APPALLING RACIST ARTICLE

westlife.northcoastnow.com/2017/11/signs-saying-its-ok-to-be-white-appear-along-lake-road-in-rocky-river/

This is it friends, we have officially moved into the Twilight Zone.
Better stay well-hydrated.
The weather calls for appalling over-reaction with a 100% chance of salt.
I'm nowhere near NatSoc and the eye-rolling foaming-at-the-mouth apoplexy of these people scares the shit out of me.
I feel like a target in my own community.
Now I worry that if I dress a certain way or have a certain haircut, someone will feel entitled to punch me fort being a suspected Nazi, just because I am a straight white male.
I am legitimately worried about things like this not just for me, but for any of us.
We are 31% of the population.
If they get the rest of them to turn on us, we don't stand a chance.

Keep fighting, boys.
You are doing something.
Last night, we outwitted the shills at every attempt.
We rebuffed their attempts to add watermarks and links to here, and openly mocked their ridiculous copy pasta insisting that anyone who didn't link to Stormfront was a cuck.
Yeah, fuck those guys.
The good won this time.
Get over it.

But don't let it stop here.
Gain allies the right way... not through pandering, but through the display of decent character.
Learn to do things; undo the deskilling.
Have families.
Have communities.
Have a society.

Leave the old world behind, user.
The New Age of Peace dawned yesterday.
Can't you feel it?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump and kek

So Rocky River hates white people?

OK guys phase 2 is to post these everywhere. got to display full power level!

So it's not ok to be white?

>someone could drive by, see it and get triggered, causing a pile-up accident

its ok for now but not ok to talk about it being ok

i really want to get behind this campaign, can i start a sticker biz to sell you guys stickers to put up everywhere at a low low cost

kek

THE ABSOLUTE MAD POSTER

kek

We do not want to convince white people that it is okay to be white.
We do not want to convince POCs that it is okay to be white.
We do not want to convince the Government that it is okay to be white.
We just want to have a conversation in the only language you seem to understand.

We are tired of being shut down, shouted down, shat on a deplatformed thanks to an accident of our birth.
I never asked to be white.
I never asked to be male.
My grandparents came here in the 1920's and 1930's from Germany, on the run from the Fascist purges of the aristocratic families who refused to fall in line.
I know what this shit looks like.
We are the jews.
We are the niggers.
We are the dalit.
We are the whores.
We are the faggots.
It's all us now, and you are pretending this is victory.
What you don't see is we are raising up and army of Martin Luther King Juniors with love in their hearts enough for mankind to stop you.
We will not surrender.
We will forgive.
We will never, ever forget.

And there will come a beautiful new day, and all people will be turned toward their loved ones instead of against people they hate.
And the "powerful" will be destitute, and the powerless will once again walk fearless on the streets.

And when you are grovelling in the gutters for just a scrap, and when one of us bends down and gives you one with a smile, never forget:
You brought this on yourselves.

Nah. No shills and trolls this is too important. Keep to original message. We need all the colored folks and moderate whites to see the sjw nonsense for what it is. I love my skin, my culture. I do not hate other races. I love their skin color too, and the best parts of their culture. No more culture of white shame. No more ridiculous sjw shit pushed by entitled rich white kids.

He's just bein silly, user.
It's all for the lulz.

Your words are lies. Your beliefs are founded on quicksand. People are beginning to see that there is no good or morals in you. It is all power tactics. You are using identity politics to push an agenda and use colored people to grab power. They are waking up and seeing through your lies. Your philisophical beliefs are void of morals and decency. It is postmodern inhuman wickedness parading as righteousness and justice. For so long you have said what you fight against, but you have deceived people into not asking the question what you ultimately fight for. All you can do is point to abstract ideas.

People do not live and die by abstract ideas. Your chimera monstrosity political and social beliefs will die and people will begin to heal and unite once again

Wake up and fight on the right side of history.

Brown people should be proud of their skin.

White people should be proud of their skin.

Black people should be proud of their skin.

Yellow people should be proud of their skin.

Too bad your allies would send you to the back of the bus. Good luck on the backfoot.

Naw dog, I am not NatSoc.
I don't have a meme flag that matches my ideologies.
You are getting me confused with somebody else.
I just don't want to get punched in the head for be a white male with the wrong haircut.
That's all.

Being proud is for loosers.

I don't care who you are at all why the fuck should I?

But, if you are just an addendum to my post, I say AMEN :)

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vT6xWWUgk3TYzwo4XOrRxsEpVeTxHT2vDpfcGs29YGY31jAN7iAB8RjEsoarOXg1EYNUMKZzbvd0flz/pubhtml

Chequed.
Here come the rubles, comrade.
Excellent work!

best thing pol has ever done.

People are saying this shit is inflammatory and bigoted. It's fucking nuts!

Understood. I have the fashy haircut and had it before it became a liability. Sorry bro did not mean to call you a stormfront type.

That is exactly why this is all so great. SJWs do not see that their arrogant pride in overcorrecting for the past will just keep the cycle of hate going. Our worst enemy is not colored people so much as fellow whites with liberal arts degrees and hideous beliefs and attitudes. It is always the Richie millennial college types who are the dangerous ones.

I hate these normies so much

I 100% agree. Race should be the least of people's concerns. And this is the hypocrisy of the left: Race should not be a distinguishing factor in the treatment of people, but my incompetence to behave in a society that I happen to not be the majority in is entirely racial based. People say we should not see color, yet all of our problems are color. We can either all be comfortable in our skin either by embracing it or dismissing it as an useless factor in behaving as social beings. That's all we want. If the left can champion black pride, the right can do white pride. If the left say not to see in color, then the right will not see in color.

See how everyone has an entitlement to make their own opinions on how they should feel about themselves, and not be indoctrinated otherwise?

It was amusing to read about the Chinese contempt for white liberals. Agreed.

kek

Stop pushing the inhuman neo Marxist garbage.

>It's okay to be who you are!
>It’s not a good message, goy.

fuckin shill posting this everywhere.
Ignore this shit.

Stick to the plan.

We keep having this communication issue.

I love you Sup Forums

It's a rich liberal area, with some old Jews, and many fags living just east of there in an area called "gold coast"

Yeah man I am not reading you right. Noticed that a few moments back. Sorry bro I am mentally retarded right now.

White devils btfo

this

>Nigger from Chicago
>Thinking he'll actually be alive by 2050

IF that spook were somehow able to make it that long, 100% guaranteed it'd only be due to his incarceration.

>Tyrone Gibs
Make your socks more believable, faggerino.

>tyrone gibs

>simple sign saying IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE
>sparked outrage and debate
>tore down signs
>city officials upset
>a nuisance and could be a hazard
>"It's not a good message.

That is fucked up. The dotr is really starting to sound mighty appealing.

>gibs

It's year zero, friend. Now begins the golden age.

Law Director Andrew Bemer said. “It’s not a good message. And you also cannot place messages like that in a public right-of-way on a utility pole in the city. It’s a nuisance and could be a hazard to people going by on Lake Road.”
This asshole is the epitome of everything that is currently wrong in America. Self righteous fucktard.

Love you too faggot

bumper

If you see this sign you KNOW some of those fudgepakers from antifa are around trying to cause trouble and eat scat.

cringe

>What you don't see is we are raising up and army of Martin Luther King Juniors with love in their hearts enough for mankind to stop you.
>army of Martin Luther King Juniors
>army of niggers

you think an army of niggers will stop anything besides other niggers?

it would be the first time since classic antiquity.

Its too late for this kinda shit shill.

The fire has already started.

>loosers
How much looser exactly is pride? Loose like the slag that shit your vile ass into the world? Looser like that? Because that is awe inspiring looseness.

No, silly.
White MLKs.

kek

Though I guess they could be black.
That would be better.
A Black White Civil Rights agitator?
That's as hateful as a poster that says "It's Okay to be White."

Put a sign under the it's ok to be white.
It's not ok to be a censor
So they see it when they tear of the fist sign

niggers consistently fail to organize to the extent that they create positive change the world over, if they manage to do it in the USA it would be the first time in the history of niggers.

statistically it is so unlikely you would invalidate the hypothesis.

>um sweetie
You're like the white version of the people who don't like these posters.

Amazing how these parasites main tactic is to destroy someone they disagree with's life. Notice these faggot writer lamented twice in the first two paragraphs they didn't have the doxx of the user who did this.

This is madness that the leftists are biting this hard.

Phase 3?