Hey guys. I'm a University of Minnesota user...

Hey guys. I'm a University of Minnesota user, and my few conservative mates and I are printing It's Ok To Be White posters to put up tonight as we speak.
If anything does happen on November 4th, us Minneapolis anons are going to need all of your energy. While I don't believe we should respond to the violence, as we will be portrayed poorly afterwards by the shit media, I am charging my stun gun flashlight. It's the most defense I'm allowed to have here, and even then, it's kind of against the rules. But I've seen what a pack of angry niggers can do to a innocent white person. Self-defense is worth the expulsion.

Godspeed to all you user's living in major liberal urban areas. I don't think theres a high chance some "revolution" happens, but if it does and I'm attacked, I'll make sure to make sparks fly into these commies eyeballs.

Gods speed yourself user. Just
Are sure you keep your face covered or your cunt University will give you a lick up your brownhole.

Good advice, we almost forgot

or u could just stay home and let the commies get arrested?

/comfy/?

i goto public libraries and print these out and leave them in the printer.
only whites go to libraries anyway

What time are you planning on going?

gotta rile up so the passionately brain dead ones so they will go out and get arrested

it's okay to be white = bait

Uh that's opsec. fuck off.

It's so fucking bizarre and insane to me that in the year 2017, when racial injustice and inequality is at an all time low, that's when people become so triggered over race identity.

You know this country is incredibly fucked when SJWs lose their minds because a white person says it's okay being born in the skin they're in. If people posted "It's okay to be black" posters everywhere, it would be "bold" and "empowering".

Fuck this gay Earth and the Jews for pandering to mental illness.

I wish i could do this at my school..

Good plan. Stay safe user.

I swear to god most of the niggers here are here just to meet a diversity quota or play for the football and basketball teams, but I think if the 4th is a real event that has potential to happen, I want to rile them up as much as I can so they're arrested and beaten. If it's gonna happen anywhere, it'll happen in Minneapolis, one of the most cucked liberal refugee filled cities in the US.

You'll be untouchable

That's not a well kept secret. Our small town university brought in a bunch of niggers to help the sports teams and look more diverse.

Our small town's night life of 4 bars is now down to one bar.

Yay for diversity!

Sup

Don't get killed, can't wait for the shitstorm in the morning.

>It's the most defense I'm allowed to have here
bullshit. my cousin and uncle lives there. they are armed to the fucking teeth with enough ammo to melt the barrels. stop being low energy.

Keep your eyes peeled OP, and don't relax around blacks.

Are you part of that MN discord?

Nogs in Minnesota are the fault of Lutheran Social Services. In the '80s and '90s they shipped in Norf African Kang fuges by the fucking truckload.

Paid for their apartments, food and even bought them cars because the Great Zombie Jew told them to.

Cut to 20 years later and you have Little Somalia in MSP. Thanks a fucking ton, bible thumpers.

I'm absolutely shocked at how effective 1 night of those flyers has been. Just think of All the complex shit anons have done over years to create butthurt and something as simple as printing flyers is just as effective.

Sorry m8 I'm a student. It's a "gun-free" zone, I think a taser can at least be declared non lethal. Guns get me expelled and blacklisted from other universities.

>gun free zone
Yeah, niggers really care about obeying the law.

>living on campus

The plan may not be tonight. We want to do it soon, but we don't want to put an exact date on it, so nobody here asks for security to watch the billboards, and it doesn't leak

faggots

NH college user here, godspeed keep up the good work.

nice, i'll keep an eye out up here in duluth

>posting it on Sup Forums in the first place

you must be CLA

god speed op

Just keep an eye out for those 1995 dodge caravans of peace. Godspeed user

CSE but yeah I only realized it afterwards

NICE!

Yeah what's this clown (OP) doing down south in the cities this weekend?

Nov. 4th is deer opener I'll be up in the stand.

If anything happens my cousins and I will form a posse to rescue the family stranded down south.

But nothing will happen chill

I'm from MN tell me more about this discord.

you mean the university then? my family lives in the suburbs.

I also want some info

That's where I live, but its basically built into the city, just cross a bridge

Be discreet and careful.

> Not putting thumb tacks under the edges for when people try to rip it off

why hasn't an user made a plastic stencil with 'it's ok to be white' cut out?

rock up, hold stencil on wall/door, 2 quick sprays. shitty to get off brick and more permanent than paper

If antifa does somehow make enough of an impact that they reach my college, here is my plan:
>Inform roomate, determine if he hunker down with me or somewhere else.
>Lock door
>shut window
Take covers and sheets off mattress.
>Prop mattress up over window
>turn off lights
If roomate hunkering down, give him secret knock to verify his identity and let him in.
>Prop chair against door handle
>Make nest on floor with my many heavy blankets
>Break out prepared emergency food/water rations
>break out magazines and fully charged laptop/phone with games
>Keep homemade shank within reach
>wait out clusterfuck eating oreos wrapped in warm pillow island being /comfy/ as a bug under a rug.

Minnesota user here too. Also concerned the metro crazies will riot. Happy I live in a small town. Stay safe, leave for a rural area if you can.

a suggestion for you here - use the spray adhesive, so these stay up, and aren't easy wetted or taken down.

Mn user here, I have the discord. Gimme a min

Stay inside your dorms or buy a 12 gauge pump asap.

The scary thing is that the shitskins are getting acclimated to winter. Cold weather used to be a surefire defense.

We will need to devise a way to contain and rescue folks left in the metro area.

Thinking there should be a flash/thunder we could use...

How about "Paul Wellstone/Wasn't That Great"?

Vandalism is against the rules of the movement. We can't give them any reason to hate us.

>It's so fucking bizarre and insane to me that in the year 2017, when racial injustice and inequality is at an all time low, that's when people become so triggered over race identity.

The supply of racism is far outstripped by the demand. The past couple of decades should have taught us that those whose income, grades, power, prestige, professional advancement, or mental health requires them to be seen posing as fighters of racism will manufacture it out of thin air if they can't find any.

4DHB6n
This is the one I believe

I'll be putting mine up in San Diego tomorrow since I'm off work, you anons keep your eyes out.

I'm not worried about being hurt. I live near a bunch of limpwristed faggots and I carry a knife and can fight.

Emergency food supply:
>Full water purifier tank
>Aprox 5 oreo 6 packs
>4 root beer bottles
>7 double chocolate chip cookies
>Anything else I think of when I go to buy this stuff at the bistro on nov 3rd.

Don't forget the chicken tendies

in

MN fag here. unfortunately im in louisiana this weekend so i cant assist.

just don't get caught for gods sake. have a few lost kitten posters ready to show anyone asking

Ah yes of course. Gotta have me at least 2 bags of tyson tendies in my minifridge freezer.

If I get a buck this weekend I'll bring you some venison tendies

They'll know who signed into the computer and who printed what.

Freeways will be blocked again I'm guessing. We're supposed to have shit weather though, may keep them from gathering large numbers of actual protesters but the paid ones will be there as usual.
Hopefully they head down the wrong path in the city and it eats them.

Ohh that actually sounds really good.

so spray paint some pro antifa shit

>Minneapolis

Man you're on easy mode. Try living in LA.

Doesn't know about the hordes of Somali niggers, bull dykes and crack heads. This was my summers in the mid 90's

AnonI.jpg