Unless you live in a dangerous area (NOT A GATED, WHITE SUBURB)

Why the hell do you need one of these?
And don't give me that "it's fun" bullshit. You can have fun with airsoft or paintball

Other urls found in this thread:

weaponsman.com/?p=38167
hudsonmfg.com/product/
youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0
preppergunshop.com/ets-mag-for-glock-9mm-31rd-smoke/
youtube.com/watch?v=ATxm3U2s1lA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what does it do ?

sometimes niggers venture out to our white suburbs and have to be put down

What are you sliding, fag?

because
SHALL

That's none of your business.

I agree, the Taurus Curve is total garbage.

Because sometimes I fuck with the cartels.

Even if I didn't I'd still have them because I don't have to justify shit to anyone

Antifas gonna attack us on the 4th you heard?

we practice our rights faggot

Bill of Needs, every time.

SAGE

Looks like a .338 with a built-in flashlight.

But user, over the last 50+ years the DNC has made any place that isn't a gated community dangerous.

that's a sexy pistol

need? why do you need a cell phone, you don't need cell phone so yours should be taken away.

to kill things, retard.

are liberal faggots really so stupid they don't know what a gun is for? it's for disrupting the normal functioning of living organisms in order to discontinue their life.

you can fight with them.

If people in gated white communities all disarm, where do you think criminals will hunt?

besides jam when trying to fire it? nothing.

Okay that 'gun' can barely get off a shot before jamming. For the love of god please pick a better weapon.

Because of my HOA Mexicans come into my neighborhood to do yard work.

Because I hate niggers and can't wait for the opportunity to shoot one in self defense.

Nogunz go away

what's in this part of the gun?

That's the part you knock a fucker in the forehead with.

You can have fun without all those cocks in your mouth too.

>1 post by this ID

probs a built on laser sight. They are pretty dope

>Why the hell do you need one of these?
Because you never know if or when some motherfucker is going to snap and think you and yours are a good target.

Force equalizer. A MMA champion can’t take on two attackers. A gun allows you anyone to defend themselves in a situation that would otherwise be fatal.

>.380 caliber

**breathes in

AHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAA

Because you're a seething liberal curmudgeon, I'll shed some light on a topic that you seem to have absolutely no knowledge of.

Our bill of rights (please note, how it's not called a bill of needs, but more on that later, Fucko).

The funny part bout our bill of rights, is that it guarantees us, as american citizens, things that cannot be undone by the rule of law, without major undertakings.

Free Speech, Freedom of religion, freedom from being forced to house soldiers, freedom from self incrimination, and the RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS. Full stop. No addendum were added to the language, no limitations, no 'if's' no 'and's' and no 'but's' were included.

It's my right to own the faggiest gun I can possibly own without fear of persecution because I simply want to own a thing.

Nowhere in the bill of rights, does it speak of them as needs.. a need implies that a person is without something.
This is a right.
Period.
End of sentence.
End of discussion.

Now, take your thread that caused something to go away (hopefully a slide thread, as that would have been the most helpful you actually could have been in front of your cheeto and cum stained keyboard) and kindly go break a glass sounding rod in your urethra.

SAGE

Hudson H9 and agreed. It's not just visual either, it's a really robust, low recoil spring in the front that makes it look like that. As soon as it comes in a double stack I'm going to get one. They only hold like 8 9mm rounds right now and you could buy like two glocks for one Hudson.

Recoil spring and shit, see diagrams here

weaponsman.com/?p=38167

>You can have fun with airsoft or paintball
no you can't faggot. Americans are lucky to have their guns rights enshrined in the constitution and all patriots should exercise that right.

NOT

I don't have to justify owning one. Justify taking them. Justify collective punishment.

No.

see

To kill niggers

None of your business.

>mag capacity 15

hudsonmfg.com/product/

BE

I live in a more upperclass white area. And we actually have break ins here with white people trying to get a fix on pills. They just raid medicine cabinets, never attack anyone, but not letting one of those people get away with it.

The 50. Cal clips

To kill communist faggots when they try to overthrow the state or statist faggots when they try to oppress the people

>retard alert

>need
it's Bill of Rights

not Bill of Needs

Unless you live in a fuel depot (NOT A WOOD FRAME HOUSE, WITH APPLIANCES)

Why the hell do you need one of these? We have fire department just call them.

>wot
They take double stack mags, this was never not the case. Factory flush mags are 15 rounds.

is that childrens toy?

Can't hurt to be ready.

INFRINGED

Here ya go
youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0

TL;DW The police are not legally obligated to protect you

>Just fuck my shit up the gun

Keeps the damn opossums, coons, niggers, spooks, commies, and bobcats outta my chickens.
Not that one, though. That one just shits itself when you pull the trigger.

THIS

>And don't give me that "it's fun" bullshit.
>glacier in background

Why do you need to post on Sup Forums?
You can have fun with tumbler and reddit.

How's about I don't care what you think I need suck my balls?

To kill reds

My g-d. This is news to me.

that's a weird pistol that has some kind of weighted spring down there that is probably marketed as mitigating recoil or something but that will actually sell pistols because it looks cyberpunk

ravioli, ravioli, let it all endioli.

because it's fun.

>implying I'd ever carry a meme gun

A lot of people were bitching about it being steel instead of poly and the capacity being so small last year. I was so glad they went with steel frame, the trigger and grip. Their site was under construction when I was taking initial interest and I was under the impression it was only like 8 rounds for w/e reason ( I swear I remember reading exactly that several times). Anyway, no gen 5 glock for me anymore.

There's like five parts there, champ.
>dovetail rail
>lower frame
>takedown pin
>recoil spring
>recoil rod

>taurus curve
>implying I'm falling for this bait

Only a retard would buy that rubbish. I own far better alternatives.

Its not weighted or anything odd like that, its just mounted slightly lower in an effort to try and decrease bore axis.

People just compare everything to Glocks, hard to compete with 17 rounds in a full frame 9mm handgun.
I carry a Gen 4 myself. Its alright.

>1 post by this ID

Stop responding to this thread, faggots. Sage.

It's pretty obvious he's asking why it looks different from every other handgun he's ever seen, you literal retard.

also relevant, speaking of Glocks
preppergunshop.com/ets-mag-for-glock-9mm-31rd-smoke/

They're decent mags.

>taurus
Is there any chance it isn't a piece of shit?

Your continued posting of this $#it hasn't inspired anyone to care.

You are literally wasting oxygen, food, and water by existing as a failure of a man.

>Why the hell do you need one of these?
The Curve aka The Honda Ridgeline of handguns

Nope, the Curve is shit.

>polymer sights
>spongy trigger
>beaver tail grip?
>not USA manufacture (hence shitty finish)

What a generous "all right" you've rated it

>not 15 rounds of .45 with an RMR and Silencerco Osprey
ARe you teven trying?

Look fag.

It's not about fun.

It's about the basic human right to defend oneself from all forms of aggression. Including Government. Which is why the 2nd amendment exists.

It's a CCW pistol for self defense. The body is curved to better hug the body of the person carrying it

>you could buy like two glocks
You could also buy two Civics but who would want to when you could buy just one real car

>All that diversity.

>No Chiappa Rhino

I mean come on man, its the closest any of us poorfags will ever get to owning a Mateba, and on that note....

>No Mateba

Italian hater.

The Taurus curve is unironically good

I replaced the sights a long time ago with some TFOs. The trigger isn't spongy at all. Taking up the slack to the breaking point isn't anything to write home about but the break is actually short and crisp. I put a ghost trigger bar and a couple other parts in there. I need the larger grip on there, I'm 6'1 and have huge hands.

But yes, its all right. I'm not going to pretend like glocks are the most glamorous handgun around. Its reliable, I can hit a 18x36 target at 100 yards with it, I'm not worried about it getting beat up or developing surface rust during the summer. Its all right.

>fuddy five
>not 10mm "Man Mangler"

you can keep your gucci accessories.

wtf?! this shit true? Are all cops in NYC that pussy?

post that pen mate

some people go to other places

>it's a Taurus
No worries. No one has one of those.

This is why you need one, youtube.com/watch?v=ATxm3U2s1lA

Because you venerate the 2nd Amendment as much as we do. Owning arms is the sacred right of American citizens. If you or any other American disagreed you'd seek a repeal of the 2nd so that everyone would know that we had broken with our dark, flawwed past. But that won't happen because you pretend to disagree with us to get attention on the internet.

what are those plus sign bullets?

custom engraved pen my grandmother got as a college graduation gift. it was actually made by one of my dad's elementary school teachers that is still around, even came with a little wooden box too.

A criminal to kill ppl a non crminal to not kill ppl.

Lehigh defense and a few other companies make them or similar designs.
The idea is that those scallops cut and impel tissue outward as they penetrate. Makes pretty wound tracts in gel tests. People claim they damage as much or more tissue than standard JHPs, and since its a solid projectile they can never fail to expand like a JHP.

Lehigh Defense Extreme Pentrators, solid copper high velocity rounds that can punch through pretty much anything. the other ones are Mach 2 nickel plated fragmenting hollow points.

Forget that junk. Come to the dark side, user. Come to glorious Slavstetics