Is Richard Spencer Controlled Opposition

Just saying everything about the guy seems a little too perfectly in line with a (((certain))) narrative. The question has been asked about Alex Jones. What do you all think about Spencer? Have (((they))) gotten to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pvQZxndF3Uw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's more of an attention-seeking goof, and MSM latches onto him because he's a spectacle

No one "got" to him, he's a CIA plant from the beginning.

Of course he's controlled opposition. Why would they give him media coverage if he were an ideological threat?

He voted for the effeminate Kenyan Muslim nigger!

i was astounded one day when my mother asked me about richard spencer. i thought he was a pol meme?

no shit

me might as well be

he is a SELF proclaimed leader, massive faggot, sage

ITS FUCKING SIMPLE.

RICHARD SPENCERS WHOLE FUCKING GOAL IS TO MAKE NEOCONS.

HE WANTS TO PREACH A WHITE ETHNOSTATE AND USE THE EXAMPLE OF ISRAEL AS HIS VISION OF PERFECTION.

HIS ENTIRE GOAL IS TO GET RETARDS TO SUPPORT ISRAEL BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO SUPPORT OTHER COUNTRIES WITH THE SAME VALUES AS THEM.

Muck-raking thread of the highest order. My guess is this is another attempt to distract from the energy of io2bw.

Friend or foe, it is obvious that no good comes from these discussions to the general cause. be vigilant

retard level shill. at least use some logic in your shilling attempt

Fuck off Shawn

(((Those who question Spencer)))

Fuck off, shills. Everyone else, show some respect for our leader.

my views have shifted, I think he's genuine but he's just so fucky looking it's easy to call him controlled op, which would succeed in divide and conquering, he makes good points, the only real argument against him is he claimed zionism is effectife, but it obviously is, that doesn't mean he's a proponent of it

>not understanding how google trends works
wew

oh hi richard didnt know you actually go on this site

He (you) are a gigantic faggot

Lel this guy's mentor was a Jew. Richard "kike schooled" Spencer is a shill trying to continue his work. Look up Paul Gottfried.

>its this thread
>again
Say hi to Moarpheus for me while we all wait for him to hop in the thread with his typical photoshops

Time for you to read the Protocols, newfriend.

Until he starts telling people to build bombs or bring guns I don't have any reason to suspect him as a fed. He is an attention whore though.

He only uses Israel as an example because it has an explicitly Jewish agenda and nobody else except Arab lovers call them out on it. There's that video of him stupefying a Jew by calling him out on this hypocrisy as well. Hitler himself wanted to deport all Jews to Israel (Havara agreement) he didn't give a damn what they did in their little patch of desert as long as they were out of his finance and government.

youtube.com/watch?v=pvQZxndF3Uw

He's an Anglo British Loyalist who hates the Irish. If that doesn't explain exactly what his job is, then you need 6 months of dedicated education. I'm sorry but I already did my time. I spent 10 years of my life helping out White Americans. Now its time to focus on myself.

Trusting the British is no different than Trusting the Jews.

How come Richard Spencer defenders are always meme flags or australians.

OH YEAH. BECAUSE YOURE JEWISH SHILLS!

>le infinitesimally small percentage face

No rebuttal. How typical of a loser Jew.

Richard Spencer was a plant from the start. The dude worked for the DNC and obama during the Occupy movement. You are a shill trying to link Jones to Spencer. Alex Jones, Mike Cernovich, Jack Posobik, Roger Stone, Owen Stroyer, Lauren Southern, Millie Weaver, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, are American patriots that I would take a bullet for today, right now. You evil fucks will NEVER win, you have awoken the sleeping giant that is the AMERICAN people.

Why do I need to rebut an accusation of being Jewish or a shill? I'm not the one employing D&C tactics, or going along with D&C tactics like a retarded knee-jerker.

D&C?

Stop projecting Jew. The whole fundamental basis of White Supremacy is division. You're a fucking Jewish loser.

I seriously hope youre just a falseflag Sup Forumsack, and this isnt actually you attempting to shill
>including Lauren Southern in with Kikeovich and Tuckah
I mean, that post is 10/10, absolutely amazing work there, but she did actually go out and stop refugee boats with Identity Europa

What the fuck are you talking about Richard Spencer is controlled opposition retard.

>Lauren Southern and Tucker

Fuck off Jew. This is your problem. You need better fucking strategies you're not gonna make anyone change their mind on an eceleb unless the e-celeb does something that they don't like. Retards.

until he says the words "it is okay to disobey the law if the law is wrong" he is a fed.
Same with mother jones.

you are all idiots.

>white supremacy
Fuck off shlomo

LOL

The far right will never gain any traction with the amount of conspiratorial finger-pointing that goes on within.

NEWS FLASH: Not everyone is a plant by the Jews.

You'll never learn though. It'll be funny to watch you schizophrenic cum-stains wither and die out.

>Far Right

IMPLYING THAT WE WANT DIVISION. WE WANT A UNITARY SOCIETY. HEIL HITLER! FUCK SPENCER!

Your occupy wall street rally was ruined precisely because you let literally anybody into your movements and allow them to speak for you and what you got were CIA plants and the "progressive stack" which ultimately divided and destroyed you. We might be paranoid, but at least we aren't naive and trusting of every random stranger with a friendly face (maybe this is why you "people" are so obsessed with importing niggers and arabs?)

>The question has been asked about Alex Jones

By the way .... Jones started just as Loomer started ... tough unanswered questions that tried to make him / her look like a savage rebel.

Could Jones be on his way out in the next year and Loomer is perhaps his replacement CIAnigger ???

I don't think Loomer is supposed to be exposed this early. The tire slashing thing was a fuckup.

>Alex Jones, Mike Cernovich, Jack Posobik, Roger Stone, Owen Stroyer, Lauren Southern, Millie Weaver, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, are American patriots that I would take a bullet for today, right now.

Prove it.