Huh.. really makes you think

huh.. really makes you think..

Other urls found in this thread:

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/07/17/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/political-ideology/liberal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup rabbi. How many shekles did you get this evening?

Chinese are soulless automatons whose culture is built on slavery and mass murder.

Westerners whether Christian or not have a culture built on empathy and kindness.

>merkel is a communist trying to destroy the west
>china is an established communist nation
Come on now, meme-flag, you know better than this

I hate kikes, unlike you that you worship one

Actually It seems much more likely he is a Buddhist. He has expressed pro-Buddhist sentiment numerous times and has often quoted Buddhist thought.

>empathy
thats a weird way to spell cuck

Reminder to not give obvious shills like this faggot op (you)s

Follow the nose wherever it goes.

Then I will give my (you)s to you!
How's Kanada?

Jesus was literally born in Israel too you dumbass

poland is the most religious catholic country in europe, and the most opposed to 3rd world immigration

thats because Poles ARE the 3rd world immigrants of EU

You lie. My ex-gf was polish and she loved nigger dick

>we shipped in millions of fast breeding tax slaves because of jesus, not because of socalist enslavement!!!!
kill yourself commie kike shill rat

Nice argument neo-kike

>merkel
>christian

|
|>
|

Just because people call themselves Christian doesn't mean they are Christian. The more serious someone is about their religion the more likely they are to be conservative. By the way, 2/3rds of atheists are liberal. Really makes you think.

- Pussy ...... - Dick

a typical Christian family

@147569276
It's like 90-Day-Fiancee and the russian girl. Her husband is actually gay, and she fucked a nigger. The resulting child is a half-breed,

you do know white people impletmented slavery on a global scale. then created white supremacy capitalism that destroyed the lives of inocent POC

i highly suggest you read a book because right now you are looking really stupid

>2/3 of atheists are liberal

have any source for that made up figure you just pulled out of your ass? China alone has 50% of the world's atheists

Typical atheist family
-incest is cool-

do you have any bible quotes that are against this?

Just some advice from a troll meme master: The bait would be far better without the meme flag and the term "POC"

Right, merkel does it because of christianity.
I now worship Thor

1) The female to whom your picture pertains.
2) fellowshipoftheminds.com/2015/07/17/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/

how are Muslims relevant with Christians being cucks?

>all christians are the same
same way all kekistan flag faggots are shill cocksuckers

1) Do not lie with animals, as the female did
2) Liberal degenerates are into pedophilia and incest
2a) incest is what has mentally retarded the middle east which is home to majority of the world birth defects (snake baby of mecca)

they were adopted you moron she didn't lay with anyone

Numbers 9:14 and 15:15-16 – “…you shall have one statute for both the resident alien and the native.”

Deuteronomy 24:17-18 – “You shall not deprive a resident alien...of justice.”

Deuteronomy 24:19-22 – Leave sheaf, olives, grapes for the alien.

Deuteronomy 27:19 – “Cursed be anyone who deprives the alien…of justice.”

Ezekiel 47:21-22 – The aliens shall be to you as citizens, and shall also be allotted an inheritance.

I liked Merkel better when she was a communist youth leader (real picture).

>op getting absolutely btfo
Maybe youre not a shill, most of them have enough self awareness to abandon the thread when they get assraped this badly.

who exactly btfo me?

Shut up you literal subhuman cumrag. Nobody gives a shit about what idiotic thoughts pass through your communist pea-brain

>literally too stupid to read
Not gonna spoonfeed you you fat retard. You can add me to that long list now.

>literally everything you hold dear in life

>too stupid to make any arguments
>HURR DUR U BTFO!!
typical retarded kike worshiping leaflet, wouldn't expect anything more from a guy that literally worships a zombie kike

>>china is an established communist nation

China is one of the most rampant capitalist nations, its just authoritarian and pretends to be comunist.

Eastern religions do not constitute Atheism....

>Merkel
>Christian
kek

>ahaha you worship the spaghetti monsters
what the hell are you even trying to accomplish sounding like a retard

are you retarded? who said anything about eastern religions? China has more than 50% of the world's atheists which doesn't include eastern religions you moron

Commies aren't christians tho

>muh not real Christian!!
Muslim tier argument

sure. and ISIS aren't real Muslims

The reason the Chinese are starting to come back is because they remember with pride their Confucian traditions from before the Revolution, and the Communist Party is now embracing these ideas. China's basically a fascist country now.

your posts don't even make sense. take the kike cock off your mouth and try make a coherent post

>something about liberals and atheists
>something about liberals and communism
idk hurr durr far left seems like they love communism alot so when you say that China of all things is 50% atheist you're only proving the point that `2/3 atheists are liberal

globalists cant be christians you nigger stain

>China is liberal
LMAO. thanks for proving how retarded you are.

emhpaty and kindness is for cucks

Christianity is a literal globalist religion you fucking moron

You must be suffering from the final stages of brain aids if you don't see how liberalism has degenerated into pro communism

are you still talking about China or an imaginary universe in your head?

I LOVE China

When you took that 10 question online IQ test and scored 85 you probably thought you got a B instead huh

Pointless. God hates fags.

Chinese Han is the largest ethnic group in the world with hundreds of millions difference from the second one. Chinese literally outbred any other ethnic group in the world while christcucks are adopting niglets

Nice job just ignore the fact that most atheists are liberals. Don't think I didn't notice. Also it depends on how you define "atheist" because they lump together atheists and agnostics for the "unaffiliated" category. 13% are unaffiliated and of that 13% it's safe to assume the majority is agnostic. So you're probably talking about 4% or so of the world's unaffiliated population which shrinks every year. Additionally, Christianity is sweeping across China. So, that's a thing too. telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
I hate to burst your bubble but Atheism is a cancerous liberal ideology. Go read Sophist texts, Plato fucking hated them and they preach the same shit. There are no Gods, man is the measure of all things, there's no such thing as objective morals and values, everyone can decide for themselves what's wrong and right, etc. Etc.

>muh empathy and kindness
why do you think china doesnt subvert to the kike tricks to retarded mongrel?

The communists killed upwards of 20 million Christians you idiot. Nobody ever talks about it, I wonder why.

lmao, you fucking moron fell for literal Sup Forums memes

pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/political-ideology/liberal/

Atheists are only 7% of all Liberals

liberalism was ALWAYS communist in nature you underage faggot. PIC RELATED you don't know shit until you personally translate his work.

Show me the data that says most Christians are NOT liberals.

20 million? thats like a small village for China's population

see52% of Liberals are Christian
7% of Liberals are Atheist

>you do know white people impletmented slavery on a global scale. then created white supremacy capitalism that destroyed the lives of inocent POC
Quel horror the unga bunga jungle savages were uplifted from primates

How does that change anything about what I just said?

not even commies like liberals

>Let's ignore classical liberalism and the bill of rights for a second
>If we do that we can finally genocide everything not white and establish our ethno state

Same reason why they never progressed past the feudal ages without copying western ideas, and even then, are only a shaky imitation.

all your post was literal memes. Even Muslims are larger than Christians in China

Communist Russia you idiot. We cry about "muh 6 million Jews" and yet nobody gives a fuck about the 20 million Christians. You have no idea what you're talking about. You just keep spewing out bullshit without even have a fundamental understanding of basic facts about anything.

>lives o POC

They didn’t have fucking wheels in Africa. Colonization doubles their fucking life expectancy and seriously improved child mortality rates.

Even SLAVERY was an improvement over being a free African.

The problem with religious statistics and political affiliation is that the majority of people live with extreme cognitive dissonance between what their religion teaches and what they actually believe. It's why you have cafeteria Catholicism, or most people in Russia calling themselves Orthodox when only like 10% of the population goes to church.

Also, Chinese and Soviet-style communist atheism are very different than the style of atheism popular in the west.

Kikes and Christians both deserve to be purged, you are both subhumans

every fucking Confucian ever argued that people who were good because they thought the would end up in hell were stupid. Learn about a fucking culture, and more importantly the ideological framework of that culture before posting this stupid shit.

This.

also reminder that the majority of cuckness in Sweden is from Christians

Let's walk through this. You are circle jerking about how wonderful atheism is, so I said most atheists are liberal, and you came back with "only 7% of liberals are atheists". That doesn't change the fact that most atheists are liberal and that communist countries are ran by atheist liberals. Your logical process is fucking retarded.

So where did they buy their farm equipment??

you said most atheists are liberals. Most atheists from WHERE? from all the world or just the USA?

China alone has the majority of the world's atheists, so for your statement to be correct that means that ALL atheists in China must be liberal, which is completely false and stupid. Your whole premise collapsed

"your whole premise has collapsed"
>while 85 iq or less is struggling to understand what everyone is saying to him, he revisits something someone said somewhere.

>can't make his own argument so he just quotes me to post a meme photo

found the brainlet

Your brain is so shriveled at working at the grill so long that you're undebatable.

Wait. Does Merkel really claims she's a "Good Christian" While handing her country over to Islamist who will see the death of all Christians?

>can't debate because he is a braindead subhuman
>hurr I don't debate you on purpose!!!

sure buddy I believe you

china's christian population is rising, look into it.

no it doesn't, they are barely 1% of the population and they are getting purged every day

I already explained this here You are using the "unaffiliated" demographic which includes agnostics and atheists. Agnostic doesn't equate to Atheist and this is the majority of the 'religiously unaffiliated' demographic. Atheists love to look at Asia as the leading example of Atheist society when most follow the teachings of a time traveling fat dude who could reincarnate at any point in time he wanted and could communicate with Gods (Devas).

the elites in charge of the government are all Atheist, only the peasant low class are religious

>traveling fat dude who could reincarnate at any point in time he wanted and could communicate with Gods (Devas)

did you just confused Hinduism with Buddhism? you really are fucking retarded.

Chinese folk religions from 56.2% in 2010 to 73.56% in 2014