Why drown in hate when you can get a qt Jewish gf and have high IQ babies?

Why drown in hate when you can get a qt Jewish gf and have high IQ babies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZxp6TKwmdc
youtube.com/watch?v=jJNz5jlXTsg
youtube.com/watch?v=ImwVuNaHybE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

K H A Z A R

M I L K E R S

i am a Jewish girl who only dates non-Jewish men btw

>tfw corrupting the white race with my Khazar bloodline

I like how that picture is implying Sup Forums has a gf to begin with

Who is that jewish semen demon btw?

Post pics.

my peepee stands up when I see jew tits. thoughts?

Ben Shapiro's sister

Ben Shapiro's sister Abigail. It's essentially a massive "Hey Rabbi" about "us" right-wing trolls harrassing her. Simply disregard and/or spread the word.

you're secretly a reptilian sleeper agent

she's a coal burner

>thinking that's cute
kill a traitor before an enemy

they evolved to attract and decapitate you, like a pray mantis.

>ywn read Anne Frank's diary entry about how pregnancy has swelled her petite breasts to Khazar Milkers and how she enjoys breastfeeding.

FUCKING NAZIS WHY DID THEY HAVE TO KILL HER?

SAGE

You know the drill

Fuck off kike shill

>have high IQ {{{babies}}}
Yeah.... no, fuck that shit.

>be me
>grow up near Henrico County, Virginia
>Be Sons of Confederate Veteransfag
>used to attend reenactments all over the state when I lived there
>realize the Diary of Anne Frank was published on the exact same day the Seven Days Battles (mainly took place in and around Henrico County just outside Richmond) with began in 1862
>Robert E. Lee successfully repulsed McClellan's advance on Richmond and gave chase, but was stopped at Glendale and Malvern Hill and thus were unable to prevent the Army of Potomac from retreating back across the James River
>one of several missed opportunities for Lee to destroy the Union Army in open battle and win the war
>Union victory in the American Civil War marked the beginning of increasingly aggressive U.S. expansionism that ultimately culminated in the World Wars and the rise of the Superpowers
>rise of the Soviet Union, the Nazis, and the human tragedy that followed is in part the blowback of American meddling in the First World War
>if the Army of Northern Virginia had broken through at Malvern Hill and destroyed McClellan's forces while they were still trapped on the banks of the James, Lee would've been free to move against Washington and could've forced Lincoln to sue for peace
>realize the entire tragic chain of events over the course of 83 years that led to the World Wars, the rise of the Nazis, the Holocaust, and Anne Frank's death could've been prevented at least partially or in their entirety
>Anne could've been a happy housewife and mother, enjoying a peaceful life in Amsterdam, if only Lee's plans had been properly coordinated and executed in the last days of June, 1862

My God... We failed her.

Help increase the number of jews and give them white features and a Christian surname to hide their shenanigans behind!

lol I wrote that

Because God has said that the kikes must be exterminated to the very last of their blood. They killed Christ, Gods only son and deserve wrath. Read the Yidshit Talmud and see what their rabbits think of Jesus.

i fell for a jew girl once, but she left me without saying goodbye. i guess i was saved that day.

It's become a fine copypasta, sir. Well done.

Let's see those milkers sweetheart

whats this? source?

>K H A Z A R
>M I L K E R S
got ya senpai

I did that once. No thanks.

BOUNTIFUL

KHAZAR

MILKERS

>got ya senpai
Don't worry #MAGA first fellas and fuck Israel

One of the best I've seen

Tits or gtfo

i dont mind breeding out the jews, but we need to focus on exterminating all the males.

You know the rules

>One of the best I've seen

Post some high tier Jewesses.

Something hot about this

Genghis Khan-Style
Any jewboy taller than a bicycle tire get in the fire

nevermind.
she's perfect. i am in love.

Thank you

Followed up with an apropos Andy Gibb. Impressive.

Because they are degenerate youtube.com/watch?v=RZxp6TKwmdc
I'd rather have a modest muslim gf

Jennifer Connelly is jewish.

LITERALLY FUCK OFF YOU MONGREL TWAT

>Jennifer Connelly is jewish
Half. Not too shabby.

Also Jewess

I'd betray my race if it meant that I got to bang Ben Shapiro's sister and rub it in his face all the time.

More like a menorah up her pussy.

The best thing about her

Hi JIDF

Kike women are crazy. Not worth the hassle unless you like snotty loudmouthed cunts looking to screw you in a divorce one day.

I wonder (((who))) is behind all these kike gash threads

>modest muslim gf

You've never gone to school with "modest" Muslim girls have you?

Dairy of Anne Fake
That book is proven bullshit

People forget that Paltrow is also a jew. The thing with her and Weinstein is some kind of jewish civil war.
>In 2014 Paltrow, who was raised in a Jewish and Christian household, was reported to be converting to Judaism after years of studying Kaballah. She had earlier discovered that her father came from a long line of influential Eastern European rabbis.

>Henrico County

Make way for superior Novans

It's called bagel chacers

kek that fatty girl, second from the right.

Not really shocked. She's easily one of the most hateable celebrities alive

Thor has Natalie Portman and her assistant
Ironman has Paltrow
Avenger has Scarlett Johansson
Wonder Woman has Gal Gadot
There's a lot of jewish actresses involved in comic book movies apparently, and I'm sure I'm missing some.

do you have giant breasts?

youtube.com/watch?v=jJNz5jlXTsg

Blonde on the right reminds me of Lauren Southern

Those fucking tits tho
K H A Z A R M I L K E R S

>tfw no Kazakh qt gf

C'mon jews

roll
rekt

>She's easily one of the most hateable celebrities alive
Why?

roll

That ass ain't worth the gas, nigga.

You know the drill. Tits or GTFO.

kike bitch

>when reddit meets JIDF meets rabid antisemites

Come on

Isn't that a jap

It's gods will

That's not how it works.

According to this, every industry should have representation at least close to the actual countries statistics.

However, it actually should be those at the top perform the best, and individually the Jews come out on top. Therefore it's only natural that they dominate every industry. They perform the best at everything. It's a hierarchy, and jews are the best.

14% of CEOs shouldn't be black
65% of CEOs shouldn't be white
3% of CEOs shouldn't be jewish

The best (jews) should run industry

What the fuck is wrong with her arm.

Anything over 4 would be good,

Where do I sign up for the qt 3.14 kike gf? Do you have like a google docs signup sheet or what

I think that's someone else's hand on her arm.

>Glorious Nippon humerus folded over 1000 times

rollin

Day of the Rope is coming bitch. An no I don’t want to see your nasty tits. So fucking die.

Can't you see the glorious Kazakhstan flag?

Can't corrupt a bloodline if you don't breed.

Which Hollywood Jew will be the next to fall?

WTF? Is she retarded?

It's Ben (((Shapirjew)))'s little sister. He outed her to Sup Forums in a desperate attempt to gin up some publicity and oppression shekels, and has been milking her khazar milkers ever since.

Stick around long enough and some user will post the noodz.

I thought not too shabby was a quarter jewish

yeet dab

brb fapping

tits or fuck off sheila

Last time I saw a naked shekike it was a skinnyfat doormode with tits that looked like someone nailed fried eggs to her chest

this
youtube.com/watch?v=ImwVuNaHybE

he was jewish tho

Rollin
JOOOOOOOOOO Milkers