NO MORE BROTHER WARS

irish are white
anglos are white
americans are white
until whites as a whole start winning the baby battle we work TOGETHER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6fW9liHT6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good call. Nice numbers too. Everything about this post is great.

Bullshit. You can tell by the way half the people on Sup Forums post that unity is *not* what they want. If there was a racewar, they would come together, only to begin dividing themselves with northern european autistic supremacy once the fight is over.

I cant stress enough how important it is to remember we dont have to agree on every fuckin point to have a right wing alliance

>americans are white
Debatable

>*
fuck off back to rebbit

Sounds like you're describing the Anglosphere. Which I personally find more important than Europe or just the concept of "White." Yet at the same time, I'd rather work with fellow Europeans and Whites then be against them. So I feel like while the term "White" is a modern invention - it's one that has pragmatic application and is why we need to carry it.

Let's reach out and hold hands in non-gay camraderie

half of posts on pol are d&c shills all the old boys have already moved to discords kill yourself

> NOO my plan is failing, how do I D&C the Goyim?!?! I gotta counsel Reddit!!!

NO
MORE
BROTHER
WARS
WORLD WIDE

Slavs arent and have never been considered white. that being said i think putin is doing good things

If we are going to come together, which weve been trying to do for a long time now we should try something different. lets agree on what is acceptable to be white. lets all decide what the requirements are to see what we need to do.

You had to go and kike it didn't you?

Slav yes!

wrong, everyone who wants to say they are white can be. well pick up the pieces after we win
purity should be held up as an ideal but you know how fucked up things are anymore

>Americans are white
Being white is more than a skin color. It's a culture, a history, a way of life. You are not white and you will never be.

i beg to differ my family is lowland germanic and we home steaded nine thousand acres in california tames the west together. if anyone has a claim to white culture its me retard
picrelated

AY WHAT ABOUT US ITALIAN AMERICANS OVER 'ERE!

If you have atleast 52% skin color youre fine and we want you
dont fall for d&c shills its their mos successful tactic
MAKE WHITE BABIES

Exactly
Why do you people fall for him LARPing every time? FFS, that is not me. These guys are obsessed and keep doing D&C because I got a lot of traction with Mosley posting and breaking down European cultural and genetic history. They are already spamming this thread with their bullshit ad nauseum. I'm going to start a new job and a cert course tomorrow so I won't be around much (prob just posting OC on T_D) so just assume it isn't me from here on out.
I'm whiter than you, that's for damn sure.

pic related

it's already time

>If you have atleast 52% skin color youre fine
Thats why americans will never be white

>americans are white
you lost me there

>says the banklet who cant even afford to dox himself

>Russians have no regard for human life
>kill them all

Dumb hypocrite

D&C SHILLS
the irish, mexicans and lowland germanics were the people who tamed the western americas
NEVER LET THESE PEOPLE MAKE YOU ASHAMED OF WHO YOU ARE

>everything east of berlin is mongolia

Good post OP I'll remember this when it's time.

"we failed in the liberation of europe"
wow wonder why he died soon after this speach

did he say kill them all?

>mexicans are white now too
fucking lol
also, you wouldn't even be considered white in europe.

Irish are the only whites.

The rest of you are 56%ers or Pakis

>americans are white
Nice try you fucking dog cunt. You niggers are so mixed you can't pick one European ethnicity and identify with it. Fuck off.
>only mentions anglos and irish

Only people from Preston, UK are white. You heard it here first.

LEGAL SEGREGATION
its good for everybody
do you think third world countries want to export their best and brightest to white countries?
NO THEY DONT
why is this happening despite how detrimental it is for both of us?

>I feel like while the term "White" is a modern inventio
Because it is. Americans can't indentify with any European ethnicity so they used the term "white". Fucking mongrel dogs.

>You heard it here first
Ive never even heard of Preston

there are only three races retard
Mexicans are a Caucasian Asiatic hybrid

>everyone who wants to say they are white can be
Ah so Arabs and Hispanics are alright then? Fucking idiot mongrel.

Keep it to yourself.

Mexicans are honorary as fuck. they have have fought with/for whites on many occasions

What the fuck.
>also, you wouldn't even be considered white in europe.
This.

THOSE FUCKING NUMBERS

your straw manning so hard i have to assume your baiting
you knew what i meant im sure, obviously if your half white half human you can never breed that back in
im sure you knew what i meant and are being a cunt

He was right you 100% would not pass for white in Europe definitely not German guns and flags cant make you white

Seconded, whites are mongrelized beyond belief but still may retain what select amounts of their genetics that are valuable.

>potato niggers are white
shill thread everyone go home

>there are only three races retard
that's not even true. there are so many different mystery meat combinations and hybrids walking around these days that it's way more complicated than that.

second time this thread too check op
i wish i had better phenotypes but lets remember that Goebbels Himmler and lither and Otto and god i could go on didnt have the best phenotypes either

what the absolute nigger fuck are you talking about? I barely post on Sup Forums so you must have me confused with someone else. All I was commenting on was the fact that Sup Forums would never fucking unite.

wow maybe shills dont like when good looking white males call for no more brother wars???
really makes me meme

>haha babbies first logical fallacy
They were better than yours that for sure.

>everyone I don't agree with is a shill

certain americans are white you fucking retard, as in probably only 40%, as many "whites" are considered white because of (((people)))

>northern european autistic supremacy
the eternal mutt berates the nordid.

Id love to meme on you bro lets see those phenos

Thats definitely a mongrel nigger, you are not white you mut

>wow maybe shills dont like when good looking white males call for no more brother wars
That hairline and little cloud of hair on the top of your head speaks for itself you look like a mexican mate get over it fucking lowland German blah blah blah blah blah

Its okay to be white showed the solidarity in our community and exposed the leftist hatred for whites
DO NOT
start memeing on eachother and ruining it

i. Does Murdoch-chan have a cutie-mark?

ii. Is Applejack white?

Fucking degenerate.

>it's a data gathering thread now
kek

he looks like a t*Rk

reminder that these people have more than likely done nothing for the movement
BE PROUD

>done nothing for the movement
We are white mate being white means we have done more than you ever could in your entire life

Lol check my image ID on myself dox and tell its a data thread retard

thats more accurate than you meme it to be retard

I like Putin , ......must of been some Nordic's some where !..

do you breathe through your mouth in real life or only when you post?

"Oye lad, we british folks is white. We do lots of things."

As long as we exterminate the Germans I'm happy. I would even be willing to turn myself into the extermination camps for being an American mongrel who is a quarter German.

brits terrible phenotypes aside mark colette is one smart mother fucker

you realize american whites are almost exclusively lowland germanic and irish

Get a grip of yourself that ugly cunt is 1110% more genetically pure than you he would be a god in your country

And America was great until the Germans began to migrate into the country. Kill off 99% of Americans and let it be repopulated by Anglos.

>lowland germanic and irish
Give it a rest mate you look like your name is Miquel for fuck sake

im not what how can i be who?

>germans began to migrate
LOL nigger have you ever read up on your founding fathers ancestry? assuming you are american
I think its a necessary distinction because of northern germans having such different phenotypes, similar to northern/southern italians

>that neck

>Glasses
>Balding
>Thin beard
Wow it is like OP thinks being a Nu-Male is something to strive for.

like i said, i dont have the best phenotypes, wish i did but many of my idols who are men of great quality didnt have the best phenos either

Just like Australians whats the damn use, we all end up murdering ourselves soon after anyway.

I have major respect for aussies, they are a bastion of western identity that hasnt been moistened yet
WE ARE NOT SORRY

>northern germans having such different phenotypes
Stop pretending to be white

>>Just like Australians
No. You probably live under a rock or in a city centre.

Im sorry you betrayed your country friend, but despite that I myself will still welcome you with arms as my broher

fuck me +t

MGTOW will save the white race

>muh whytes
>work TOGETHER
what a dope, you are as delusional as the commies

Typical "white" American
youtube.com/watch?v=U6fW9liHT6E

negative friend
stop resenting wemon
make white babies
it is not roasties fault they fell for the brainwashing
they think differently than males, they are more susceptible to it
we were right to early, but lets do everything we can to make sure they arent right to late

>americans are white
NOT SO FAST, AM*RIMUTT