Mexicans dismayed by rise of Trump's border wall

>U.S. President Donald Trump’s wall is far from built but towering concrete and steel prototypes in San Diego are making Mexicans living just south of the border feel his campaign pledge has turned them into “pariahs.”

>Eight samples as high as 30 feet were completed last week near the Otay Mesa border crossing, the first tangible sign of Trump’s vow to build a wall from California to Texas for some $21.6 billion.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-mexico-wall/mexicans-dismayed-by-rise-of-trumps-border-wall-idUSKBN1D15JA

You'll forgive me if I don't actually give a shit about the feelings of non-citizens.

Make your place great again

I thought locals would enjoy less drug crime with the supply shut down and less people from central america passing through to cross the border

we should have built the wall 50 years ago

Oh no, he's crying! Quick, burn the Constitution!

Why the fuck would anyone care what non-citizens "supposedly" think about your border control? Obviously the hordes of people who want to illegally invade the US for gibs would be against the wall. It's against their best interests. No shit.

Oh no, Trump is doing what promised he would do. No other president would keep their promises. Just goes to show you what kind of person he is.

Who gives a shit about some pathetic whiny beaners? They are completely worthless.

> Gringos tell themselves this to sleep at night

Those fucking things ain't stopping shit señor, it will take the us at least 20 years to build and implement securities enough to slow down any illegal traffic.

Is a good start tho at least the initiative is showing, too bad president zendalla will tear down that wall in 20 years from now

>Make your place great again
>$21.6 billion
literally not a problem.

These wetbacks ought to put their prayers onto little sheets of paper and stuff them in the cracks.

Qué bien se siente estar aquí en Pensilvania :^)

We spend almost 300 billion YEARLY on giving free shit to illegals. They can fuck off.

What are they even doing at the border in the middle of the week?
Get a job.

/thread

Why on Earth do they care?

It's not their fucking country! And it's keeping their own people from leaving, which can be jobs for their own.

Learn to spell you frickin spic.

Well said.

Also, they are pariahs.

cant wait to see construction begin.

if they had a half decent infrastruscture of their own i would probably do this kek

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

No quiero, muchas gracias, papi Trump

Seriously if they spent half the time they do trying to cross illegally they'd be an actual contender in the global market

And use proper grammar while you're at it. You can't even use your own language correctly.

Nah, some of the boarder communities make their living off that shit, and the American side likes their cheep recreational drugs and easy access to cheaper medication. Don't be naive.

It can't stop all illegal immigration so the entire thing is just a massive waste of money. We should be spending that money on helping illegal immigrants instead

Qué onda con este gringo, no sabe de lo que habla jajaja

(you)

It's only a proof of the madness of the left.
Since when, thinking in your own interests it's a bad thing? It's time to the common sense to come back...

Time for common sense on enforcing existing immigration laws while continuing legal immigration and trade.

>you won't do it
>even if you do it, who cares we'll just climb over
>wall's so easy to defeat who gives a shit
>wait, what are you doing?
>bawwwwwww

dont worry tijuana bros, dems and chuck schumer will say not to a stupid wall, all illegals and terrorists arrived by airplane.

unironically this, it’s a huge waste of money paying for the construction and maintenance when illegal immigration will occur anyways.

>are making Mexicans living just south of the border feel his campaign pledge has turned them into “pariahs.”

I guess they now know how people in Guatemala feel, huh? I bet they love that particular border wall.

we dont have a wall in guatemala.

Mexico is paying for it. If Border Patrol says it'll be helpful then so be it.

You're a massive country over though

we wont pay for it, untill you give back our stolen land.

lol

You really don't want the downwind land.

Trust me.

You'll pay for it on a macro scale, whether that's through trade deficit, tariff, less US money being sent back to Mexico or whatever else. It's not like we're going to send Mexico a bill.

>FUCK YOU GRINGO WE'RE OUTBREEDING YOU AND TURNING YOUR COUNTRY BROWN AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT
>oh no Mr. Trump, we're just simple people who want the American Dream too!

Shouldn't of been flying the spic flag on US soil and mouthing off that reconquista shit. You reap what you sow.

The wall is to keep them in. We need to empty Mexico and fill in the Grand Canyon

*sew my good sir. Seeds are sewn.

U.S senate would not fundraise that stupid wall in the first place, there will be another fence and more cameras, all mexicans get a visa and overstay

What's funny is the water from the Colorado River is hotly contested. If we dammed it off from Mexico there would be much reeeeeee and gnashing of teeth at the mere proposal.

colorado river was stolen too.

The American dream is that white pussy señor, gibs pinky please

noobs, when is USA going to learn , there is no wall can stop us.

where the fuck is the link for sounds? this gets me diamonds

Now I can confirm you're just a brainlet

>future potential criminal mad when they're target shuts the gate
wow whomstv'd've'd thought

The wall isn't going coast to coast anyway, so fence and cameras is probably appropriate in many places. The actual humans mainly come in by plane or whatever anyway; it's to reduce cross-border predation and smuggling.

Plenty of illegals will probably be expedited in legally through the "big beautiful door" for mutual benefit. But the rest are going to FEMA camps (run by ICE) and then kicked out after being chipped.

>oh no whatever will we do regaining control of our own border sovereignty!?

yes we have the most effective one, cartel filters, they use to clear "la bestia" my friend.

A knife in your belly, traitor.

you know, slavery wasnt outlawed here until 20 years after kicked your ass.
So why don't you just be happy that we didn't take all of the gold, silver, gems, livestock, and keep every man, woman, and child as slaves. because we could have.

OH nooooooooo!

>implying mexico will pay for maintenance
>implying a wall will stop illegal immigration

you’re a special kind of a autistic person

stop arguing, you have a worse security issue all those Saipovs killing people with trucks, we only cut your grass and make tacos.

I implied neither. Thanks for trying.

>Kentucky
>Cubans
Holy shit, is the Confederate Cuban meme actually real?

holy fuck that is funny

why the fug is so much $$ going to Ukraine

You also bring the drugs. You're rapists. And our own children should be cutting the grass, not you undercutting the labor market.

Otherwise if you want to come here legally and be decent people then that's fine. Better than chinks, poos, and mohammeds by a long shot.

What is the source of this?

Na, I was just kidding about cutting the grass, I have an E.E. degree and had solved many problems for your people.

2020 in the bag

Kids can't even sell lemonade without the police shutting them down. But millions of illegal aliens are "ok" and some even get sanctuary. Really makes you think.

fuck off you already ruined california by being lemmings for lefitsts

(((((((((((((((((((nato))))))))))))))))))))

When are you going to have a non-shithole country that people don't want to flee?

I like the tacos, too. Where I used to live there was a banging Mexican grocery store with a taco stand out front, complete with salsa music. God damn those tacos were good, and it also served the local community by carrying produce (even if there were literally flies).

But when the work crews start turning brown and speaking Spanish you start to feel like your own people aren't learning to work an honest living anymore and you know half of them are being used basically as slave labor because they're illegal.

>We should be spending that money on
snipers

>foreign aid
It’s mostly arms and money for bribing

Reminder that by next election when someone with a brain(democrat) gets elected the wall will be canceled and anything that was built will be torn down :^)

How many people walk long distances in flip flops?

good luck.. SJW's are kicking whites out of the democratic party

>You'll forgive me if I don't actually give a shit about the feelings of non-citizens.
>Make your place great again
Agreed. Stay on your side of the wall. Give birth to proud mexicans who will fix your clusterfuck country.

Nah you'll just be building our Northern Wall after TruGay is out and you need to stop the brown tide from self-deporting from the US.

Here’s a (you) for playing your part leaf

>inability to make a functional country
Looks good, holmes.
>effective state of civil war
Buenissima!
>normality of rape and extreme violence
Whatever.
>wall
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Including that the wall is being built on our side of the border. As in, on our land.

They're too dumb to think ahead like that. They'll will be happier when that happens though, they might not even want to come to this country anymore.

>leaf
>(you)

>no seat belts
And then the all died.

you dumb Spics shouldn't have fucked with Texas, go open a book faggot.

Just shoot them.
Why is that so fucking hard?

A lot of Cubans saw annexation to the United States as a way to escape Spanish colonial rule. Southerners liked the Idea because it would add another slave state to the Union and so naturally Northerners it.

Thank you for reminding us that Mexicans have territorial grievances that make them hostile to America's social order. All the more reason to take rapid demographic change seriously in this country.

>implying we need to bribe the entire continent of africa
we have all of the us armed forces, and africa has not advanced a day past the point they were during all previous colonizations.

The salsa train is over, fuckers