Why are cops such scumbags? Police are more dangerous than private criminals

Why are cops such scumbags? Police are more dangerous than private criminals.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kWtY8MEJgBY
chicago.suntimes.com/news/10-year-sentence-for-man-involved-in-shooting-with-now-deceased-cop/
youtu.be/l8TFLZ6yxYA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/kWtY8MEJgBY

>Why are cops such scumbags?
Because you're a nigger.

for fellow connoisseurs of Ghetto Lotto:
nurse got $500,000

I'm not black.

I bet she could've got so much more if she had a better lawyer

Nah m8 they're authoritarian scum with a stiffy for beating people.

As opposed to private criminals?

A white woman gets 500k for a false arrest but a black man can be beat and shot by cops and get 20 to life. And you wonder why we are triggered by your retarded it's ok to be white shit. That's alright, cause soon you will start seeing our flyers bitch

This
Still this.
This cop was wrong but this slut still shouldn't have resisted. That's what we tell the Dindus all the time.

because they adopt an us vs them mentality. some of them are smart critical thinkers but the majority aren't and are selected for this reason.

I've seriously had cops pull me over and talk about my ron paul bumper sticker because they read a wrong think police memo about it.

sounds like a settlement and not a verdict

Yes
Payne-fired
Lieutenant demoted two ranks

of course, no one is going to actually watch the video or even try to understand the situation

you faggots seem to forget that police don't give a fuck about you. they are trained to arrest citizens and only enforce the law. They aren't there to help you. They will arrest you and fabricate stories to make excuses to arrest you. They have quotas and seek career advancement through arrests. They are only there to enforce the laws of the state and generate revenue. Stay away from police and go out of your way to avoid them.

>private criminals
Kevin Spacey?
Dustin Hoffman?
Harvey Somethingjewish?

Who do you think the Ghetto Lotto is named after?
I only care about autists-don’t hate if we decide to play your lucrative game

It’s okay to be white. However, it’s not okay to be black, that’s why so many of them go to jail.

And the white mans lottery is worth millions cause whitey gotta steal someone's money and yes I am white bitch

because they are the enforcement arm of the shitty, nigger government

>A white woman gets 500k for a false arrest but a black man can be beat and shot by cops and get 20 to life
you have to be an adult to use this site

Police are dangerous, but criminals are even more dangerous.

>This cop was wrong but this slut still shouldn't have resisted.
she didnt resist

no competition for their services, so service sucks

you sound like you haven't graduated high school

She didn't physically resist the cop you stupid faggot. She just cried and questioned. If fucking idiots like you just did the same and were in the right, you'd get $500k as well.

>job is to maintain law
>have to deal with violent niggers
>can die while on the job
Gee I wonder why cops tend to be "scummy"

I think the thing I hate about cops is that they treat arrests so nonchalantly, probably because they do it dozens of times throughout the day, not stopping to realize that they are about to ruin someone's life.
Or maybe they do and still don't care or get some sadistic pleasure out of it.
All I know is the justice system is hella evil.
It's just basically a money making scheme perpetrating by drug abusing, depraved pedophiles who absolutely SHIT all over people who commit the exact same crimes but didn't get away with it like they do.
And yeah, some cops are legitimately racist and enjoy killing black kids giving BLM some credit.
The bootlickers on this website make me sick.

>Why are cops such scumbags?
One cop does something wrong, and he pays for it. That is the same thing as all cops being scumbags.

When one cop rescues a kitty do you think they are all wonderful? If a baker kills his wife are all bakers evil? You think like a faggot and your shits all retarded.

takes scum to fight scum?

Done made me mad
Ph.D. in Ghetto Lotto comin’ your way

Michael Raines case
link to video is below
he got ptsd and died of drug overdose
his estate is being sued because he used an unauthorized gun
he used the guy suing him as a human shield in the video

chicago.suntimes.com/news/10-year-sentence-for-man-involved-in-shooting-with-now-deceased-cop/

So can someone logically explain why she deserves $500k for being wrongly arrested? Not asking ironically- the number seems insane to me even if she is in the right

You're actually right I'm sorry to report, and I do wish it were otherwise.
I can answer your question
>why are cops more dangerous than criminals
Well it's because a large number do not have any qualifications (or the capability to earn qualies.)
In the UK a top advisor to the PM had a run in with ordinary constables who were manning the gates to Downing Street. They argued and the Police did what they often do and lied to stitch him up. After much press C4 news and other media proved he couldn't have said the things the police accused him of because he only spoke to them for a fraction of the time it would take to say what had been attributed to him.
By coincidence or as a consequence of a politician suffering exactly what many dissatisfied normies have experienced at the hands of the police the government has made a new rule that to be taken on for any role at all within the police one must first hold a degree.
>The miserable consequence of this is that endebted brainwashed SJW dick lickers will now be encouraged into the police.

better video of Michael Raines

youtu.be/l8TFLZ6yxYA

It was just the one cop, and he was entirely in the wrong.
Notice how all of the other officers save for one just kind of backed the fuck up and let the one detective make the biggest mistake of his career.

she had the woman angle
nurse angle
the insurance companies didn’t want her in front of a jury

Says the guy who wants private armies running around the place. XD

Yeahhhh...
you’re white