I put up flyers in and around the local uni campus in my hometown yesterday

>I put up flyers in and around the local uni campus in my hometown yesterday
>today I changed my running route and scouted the entire campus and surroundings to see what damage I had done
>on the campus, flyers had been removed without any remainders or scraps left over
>in the vicinity of the campus, the flyers had been torn off or crumpled and thrown around
>liberals sure litter a lot despite being the global warming and environmentalist crowd
>I've printed out even more flyers and will be out for round two soon

Other urls found in this thread:

dailybruin.com/2015/05/07/man-wanted-for-writing-hateful-speech-on-kaufman-hall-wall/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow
You're basically batman.

Change up your locations.

It's pretty easy for me. The uni is running distance and I can make a round trip in an hour before my parents notice I'm not in bed

This uni is popular so I'm more likely to get news coverage if I do it again

Tape the shit out of them with clear box tape so they're really difficult to destroy. It'll happen, but more people will see it, take pictures, etc.

>before my parents notice I'm not in bed
Be careful, kid.

I'm sending you my energy OP.

I'm in high school
my parents are typical asian parents

I was thinking of clear tape but I was worried that fingerprints would show up easily on them. No one investigated into it this time so I'm going to use a more durable tape this time

doing god's work buddy, try using better glue like wheat paste so it's even harder to take off
And get a long stick ready to paste them in hard to reach places, and putting them up high makes them stand out too, entrances are great, fucking cover the top with them

You aren't committing a crime, and if you don't have a record finger prints don't mean shit. Just don't vandalize and you'll be fine. You're doing gods work, son.

I wish I raised more hell back when my life couldn't be destroyed for wrong think. Being an adult is shit.

my parents were hell raisers too back in their time so if I do get caught I'll be off the hook pretty easily

Oh and if you want to be particularly /devilish/ you can falseflag as liberals putting up anti-white posters, print some out that say the opposite like "IT'S NOT OKAY TO BE WHITE" and put them up right next to the normal ones but differently (one's taped and the other is stapled on) to make it look like lefty loonies are explicitly attacking these messages

MODS!!!!

were assuming hes a senior

This vaya con dios kid.

keep up the good work user! godspeed!

/thread. seriously be careful.

Fucking duct tape and zipties user. As high as you can place them so if they do take them down it will have to be more effort on their part.

wow based asian

I'm a chick, which makes it harder for them to pin anyone. Who'd think a girl in high school athletics would go around sticking flyers from a right wing website generally known to produce memes.

>I'm in high school
>my parents are typical asian parents
This went places I wasn't expecting

Reported

I'm a senior so I can legally be here

Mary me plz

God speed fellow femanon. If I did this in my town half the abbos wouldn't even be able to read it. The other half would gladly smile and walk on by it. Country folk around here hate niggers and abbos.

Even if true which i doubt, Still to new to be posting. Should be lurking. Reported for being cancerous piece of shit

You're the changman.
The hero we need, but not the hero we expected.

I really want to believe everything you've said in this thread, because if it's true, that fucking awesome.

>reported
kys

Tbh I wanted to get married by 18 but the parents want me to go to college. I'm more interested in housekeeping and being a fit mom than a degree in some bs.

WHEAT PASTE!!!

USE SUGAR, WATER, AND FLOUR and then brush them onto things. It's harder to take off.

Ok now you gotta prove it. Time stamp and tits or gtfo.

Dumb bitch

I'll have pictures up tomorrow night. I'm hoping round two will get some news coverage. So far the only clue I've had is a snapchat clip of the fire department on campus from the uni story.

You sound too good to be true, but seriously, don't marry at 18. You will change so much over the next decade it's not even funny.

gf pls

BASED

They will never suspect an asian. Fucking genius!

I'm doing mine around Thanksgiving. I live in VA and with the governors election next week I won't get any coverage.

Please stop making us get our tits out.
Just believe

pedo
reported for contributing to the delinquency of a minor

SHOW YO TITS BITCH

don't do this unless you're trying to be like posobiec

Pretty good. Keep it up, OP

If you really are a senior in high school and/or female and/or you're going jogging at night to put these up watch your surroundings.

Liar.

You're doing god's work, son

I save the titty timestamps for when I really have to prove it to a speculating user.

STOP RUNNING AT NIGHT TIME ALONE
IDC IF IT'S A SAFE UNI STOP
"Ecclesiastes 4:10; For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up."
We don't need some kid getting killed or worse because of some wacky kike stickers
run with a friend or a dog please no alone runs asianon

I'm not doing that. It's basically laura loomer logic and it could backfire.

Go get em, champ

They will be on the lookput to bash some fash breh.

Stay safe

Knew it was an Asian from the start. My chink senses were tingling.

well then post it

Do it, champ. Post results.

Keep it up, user. The libtards will keep seething.

Also, make sure to be creative with the spots you choose. Try to find hard to reach places that are visible. Jump and climb if you have to.

such rich and interesting life you live.

I live in a university town. I'm doing this also. Much older than you though. I'm making ones with Jared Taylor speech links too.

what made you think it was? how organized their actions were?

are asians the natural ally of the white man?

dailybruin.com/2015/05/07/man-wanted-for-writing-hateful-speech-on-kaufman-hall-wall/

I don't take pictures of my tits. But If you want proof that bad I have a picture from when I verified for a thin girls club

Watch the news, I'm going to print out a bunch and put them up in Vancouver.

Anyone know of wax paper can work to make a quick peel off with box tape? If you have wax paper test it out, maybe you can prep them at home then execute quicker and not fiddle with loads of tape outside. Just a though, maybe you're a fast taper and it won't be necessary.

no. remain a mystery. godspeed.

>reported
kys

Godspeed Femanon, love based roof gooks.

Watch out for security cameras in the area

Jews fear the Japanese samurai

wtf is this? dumbest shit I’ve head all day

They understand the power of homogeneous societies, and ones that live in the West don't want to be under the thumb of Mexicans or blacks. So yes, yes they are, and have been for a long time.

MAKE SURE YOU GET CAUGHT BASED CHINK

Or down very low. It's hard for fat people to bend over.

Nah, it just seems like something I'd do myself as a fellow chinaman.

Here’s a bump

a what club

Don't get caught, also.

Godspeed Ninja warrior.

Lol that's the funniest application of that Ecclesiastes verse I've ever heard.

Don’t stop. You’re inspiring me to get involved at my local uni.

Nah, it was in jest. Post results with a timestamp of your hand, it's usually enough to tell.

Always give your best, never get discouraged

>liberals

To be fair, it sounds more like the work of niggers or some other brown mystery meat.

Liberals would have probably called for safe space zones and shit by now.

Godspeed, brother!

you should buy a bird repellent gel called "bird-b-gone" to make sure the libs removing the posters have a shitty day. apparently is super sticky and impossible to get off if you touch it

blacks are low IQ, hispanics are noisy and boisterous. White people are on a an equal academic level with us.

Please dont say you live in the basement...

She isn't committing a crime, Slavbro.

you fucking know how this works, timestamped clothespins on nips or fuck off

interesting

anyway, OP, you really shouldn't be running at night but good luck i guess

I’ve been saying it every thread you white pussies. The people doing this are Asian and Hispanics. We are the true white race to take action and don’t piss and moan online.

post feet instead

My asian GF is also down for the pro-white movement. Going out to paste posters in an hour or so.