I spend about 20$ a week on crisps and I want to make sure that the company I buy them from are not part of the ZOG...

I spend about 20$ a week on crisps and I want to make sure that the company I buy them from are not part of the ZOG. What are some redpilled crisps companies?

None, nigger.

Why are you spending that much on potato chips (stop using the unbelievably faggoty term "crisps")?

Make them at home if you have to eat them. Slice up some potatoes with a mandoline or spiralizer, cook them in oil in a skillet, then sprinkle on some salt or whatever. Yay now hymie isn't going to poke his beak out over your snack.

Why don't you eat better you piece of shit

>live in canadia
>eat crisps instead of chips
>obviously not eating glorious poutine
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK NIGGER

Haha, FPBP.

Buy locally made uh.. chips. All of the major brands are major corporations openly traded on the stock market and lining (((their))) pockets on your obesity. Around here that'd be Terrels chips, don't know what companies are local in Canadiastan.

They're called chips you syrup nigger

Bagel bites

Crisps? You should spend some money buying a new vagina

>tfw never had chicken or zesty mordant flavored chips

Let's be real, Canadians always prefer Ketchup chips.

Is that what the mohels are calling it now?

Red pilled canadian chips: Hardbite.

Farmed, cooked, packaged, and sold by whites. They haven't been jew'd so they dont make you feel like shit

Canadians are goddamn animals.

$1,040 a year on potato chips.

spiralizer!!! You fancy gay bastard!!

Crisps and chips are two different things. You get chips with a burger and crisps come out of a bag.

>implying that's not what I said

what the fuck is a crisp

>crisps
Fucking canucks ruin everything

How about stop eating chips you fat fuck? There's your redpill.

"Corn chips" makes no sense at all. Chips are chips because they are chipped off the larger potato. Corn "chips" are made from cornmeal.

You are mistaking potato chips for crisps and fries for chips. Jesus, I'm only half Canadian and even I know you're totally wrong. Back to Britbong, homo.

They resemble what Americans call chips (you call them crisps) in shape and texture.

>half Canadian
As a Murimutt, it's bizarre to me to think of being a transplant and calling myself "half American" or something as though that's some kind of ethnic heritage.

I guess maybe if I were so mixed it might as well just be called American.

kiwi>leaf

just go steal a pallet of pringles you fat bastard

Maybe those faggot in Australia call them crisps, but in NZ we call em chips. We aren't retards (in that respect, anyway. Politically, we have downs syndrome)

How about you stop eating a half-dozen family sized bags of chips per week and get some fucking carrots or something?

KEK

The only redpilled way to eat *chips* is to not eat them at all.

I like all dressed but why the fuck are you spending so much?

I get through about 4-5 of the 200g bags per week and they're like 4$ each so yeah. Eating them is easier than home cooking.

>redpilled crisps companies
lmfao

>skillet
will a a frying pan do?

>Eating them is easier than home cooking

Are you such a lazy fucking nigger you can't throw together some one-pot meals like stews, curry, chili or a sandwich?

no

Join the skillet masterrace user. $8 and you can have cast iron greatness that literally you don't even ever have to clean if urdoinitrite, flavor for miles, and if a nigger breaks in the kitchen you can bash his skull in quite easily.