A
S
E
D

rt.com/usa/408523-trump-manhattan-terrorist-death-penalty/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
nytimes.com/2017/10/08/world/middleeast/isis-iraq-surrender.html
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/10/05/1-000-isis-militants-surrender-iraq-wins-islamic-state-loses-key-iraqi-town-1-000-militants-surrende/736901001/
cnn.com/2017/10/10/middleeast/iraq-suspected-isis-militants-surrender-kurdish-forces/index.html
cbsnews.com/news/raqqa-us-backed-fighters-celebrate-isis-fighters-surrender/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Wishing the death of others

What a sick sick man Trump is. I can't believe he is our president.

>t.mahmoud muhammad

>Libshits will oppose this

Holy shit he is BASED af!

>mfw Trump tweets something

Agreed.

>Giving the state the power to kill anyone

Lol, what miracle world do you live in where no one can be killed by authorities?
Even the uk kills people.
Granted, they use the nhs to do it...

Oh baby.

That retard's tweet just fucked Akmed's trial.

>tfw trump visits him in the hospital
>asks SS for a service weapon
>shoots dirty muzzie
>parsons himself
instant re-election

NY state abolished death penalty in 2007, what a retard. didn't he google this first?

When is Donald Trump going to bring back the death penalty?
Last execution was in 2003. Maybe he could execute Dylann Roof. That would probably bring his approval rating up somewhat.

All states and territories have federal death penalty.

Have him suck off 72 Rabbi's and then dip him in pig's blood before force feeding him high alcohol until he ODs

>SHOULD

So whats your solution ? Keep him in your already overpopulated jails to radicalise other inmates, with home cooked meals payed for by the taxpayers ? Fucking retards stop giving human rights to people that arent human he deserves to burn in hell.

Hell, it's about time.

Federal crime, brah!

gtfo

We should have a public execution that'll get some attention.

Who gives a fuck, he'll be at Guantanamo Bay for life if he doesn't go to prison anyway. Haven't you forgotten rights are forfeit post 9/11?

He already has one, he's a muslim

YES! BRING ME ANYONE OF THESE GOAT FUCKERS WHO IS FOUND GUILTY AND GIVEN THE DEATH SENTENCE AND ILL KILL AS MANY AS YOU WANT TRUMP SEMPI.

He's only saying this because it was a POC who did the attack. If it was a white man, Trump would just say there was violence on both sides.

Go look up the last federally executed terrorist, I dare you.

Yeah... so?

>Obama: If I had a son he would look like this cough syrup drinking serial criminal with a history of robberies and violence

>Trump: Terrorists who killed American should get death penalty

Wow. I like literally can't even. I'm so shook. Surely this is the end of the Trump regime.

A prison guard will accidentally push him down some stairs if not, so all is well.

How is this possible? Trump destroyed ISIS 30 days after taking office. He knew more about ISIS than the generals did. He said 'believe me'.

DEATH
THE ONLY LANGUAGE THAT SPEAKS TO THE WORLD
THE GLORY WILL BREED WITH BLOOD AND SKIN FOR IT IS SACRIFICE WHAT SHE NEEDS
GLORY TO DEATH

This.

Whilst their army is destroyed, they've got leakers all over the place and converts in civilian areas.

Such is Jihad. They don't know when they're beat.

is it tim mcveigh

YES

>t. little bitch

Now only 1,569,999,999 more Muslims left to take care of

Ah! Like we won, but they guys don't know it yet and so they keep killing us...

Man! That is some 4d chess alright. I'll never get tired if this amount of winning.

ISIS did surrender, Trump defeated them.

Antifa was active in Germany. Their rise enabled Nazis.

Antifa has recreated itself today.

This man adopted terrorism from ISIS propaganda videos.

ISIS the standing army is utterly routed, Anti American ideas like ISIS, Antifa, and leftism live on in the minds of the stupid.

This isn't hard to understand.

trump share my outrage

wat a good presiden

Well, what can you do? Killing all Muslims would work, but that's obviously out.

It'd be like Imperial Japanese converts killing people in cities today, few in number.

Death is too good.
>24 hour solitary
>no lights or windows
>no bed or chair
>bacon and water
>sleep deprivation
>don't even tell him which way east is so he can't properly pray to mecca
Also all 23 members of his family need to go back

terrorists don't have rights, they can just kill him if they want

funny how this are the only moments people care about human rights

>mfw this is my president
the country is in good hands boys

It's just Trump derangement syndrome.

He could pledge to feed every starving African kid and they'd bitch about it.

>implying he needs a trial
Send him packin' to Gitmo

OH shit! I missed that and Google is being a jackass. Can you please link the article where it says ISIS surrendered? Like did they turn in their sabers and camels on board a ship or something? I wonder why that didn't make the local news out here in the sticks.

kill him NOW

Sorry you said go back, I think you meant die.

HANG HIM IN TIME SQUARE!!!!!!!!!!!

PUBLIC STONING...YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, can you imagine the media's reaction? I'm getting wet...

So that was his secret plan? Killing all Muslims? Where was this written? How did he expect to accomplish this in 30 days?

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM

Because the guy is Muslim. He didn't say this about the white Las Vegas killer.

>that retard's speech just fucked zim zams trial

He died, not to mention the suspicious fact that no motive has been revealed and still no camera footage has become public....hmm

free paddock

fuck yeah this guy procreates and raises strong kids.

The military should interrogate then execute in my opinion! Enimies of USA will fear our great power!

>dead guy should get death penalty
You are probably a troll.

Remember anons, if you kill your enemies they win

Quality bait

Sometimes I wish I was an American but I'm too loyal to HM the queen

No problem, here's the NY Times article.

nytimes.com/2017/10/08/world/middleeast/isis-iraq-surrender.html

You should try to keep up with at least some sources of news, I realize there's a lot of stupid leftist bias that makes them untrustworthy, but you wouldn't want to be mistaken for a complete hick.

Here's USA Today:

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/10/05/1-000-isis-militants-surrender-iraq-wins-islamic-state-loses-key-iraqi-town-1-000-militants-surrende/736901001/

CNN:

cnn.com/2017/10/10/middleeast/iraq-suspected-isis-militants-surrender-kurdish-forces/index.html

I guess my Google just works better. Tip: "ISIS surrenders" works in the search.

Let me know if I could be of any more assistance with these complex technical issues.

Just saw some SJW granny on twatter talking about how Trump's remarks here "LITERALLY" made her ill.

Pretty black and white. You're either with us or you're against us. Pick a side faggots.

here we see the (you) farmer in his natural habitat
observe how he baits the normies
fascinating

Death Penalty for him isn't efficient.

He needs lifetime in Guantanamo.
His 3 children wife needs torture/interrogation.Then Death penalty.
The man himself can sit in Guantanamo and watch the playback loop of his family being tortured until he dies of old age.

That's how you do it. That's how you stop other muslims from starting shit. Go after their legacy.

>death penalty for a guy who's already dead
literally too stupid to insult

Can I pull the trigger, Mr. Trump?

No fucking shit!

I watch the news every night here in bum fuck nowheresville AZ and get Tucson stations. I don't remember seeing this at all. Where the fuck have I been?

The dude wants to die. He should do life instead.

>t. bend shatpeero
oy vey! what type of shoah is this, comrade?
we won. 180 days, but we have won.

Why should our tax dollars pay to keep him alive?

i dont got enough h8 to r8 this b8

I don't care what race or religion he is, as long as we can pump info out of him, he should be scraping by on a minimal effort. If not he can die in a fire for all I care.
I can already see Trumps tweet will incite the opposing sides either the jackasses calling for the extermination of Islam or The reactive softies wanting to be lenient on a terrorist murderer.

Poor distraction from his impeachment

This.

I mean, most are suicide bombers anyway, they want to die so they can get into heaven and fuck their promised virgins.

Do enough to just barely keep him alive. Deny him any sort of escape.

the left can't m-

Except torturing people who didn't commit a crime would make you guilty of the same thing.

A lifetime of solitary confinement would be better. He's a young guy. Growing withered and grey in a little cement box as the decades roll past and your legacy as a small fry jihadist fades from memory.

CBS:

cbsnews.com/news/raqqa-us-backed-fighters-celebrate-isis-fighters-surrender/

Only pork to eat.

eme

FUCK YOU, FAGGOT. We are not going to pay to feed human garbage.

But if you kill your enemy, they win.

Well sorry then I thought you were attempting to bait.

IDK man, I might assume there's a leftist running some of the programming and pulling anything favorable to Trump. The Internet didn't ignore it.

Better than doing what the euroshits do with their domestic terrorists. I don't understand why the fuck they let rapists, murderers, etc. go scot-free just because they're some kind of brown, and then wonder why those same sub-humans wind up doing the same crimes again.

Because he wanted to die in the first place. He wants to be a martyr going out defiant and young. It would be much better to let him rot away for sixty years in isolation.

I would rather be dead than be confined to a concrete square for 50 years. Wouldn't you?

You can only stop future muslims from going apeshit by threatening to kill their children.

Make it a public televised execution and you got yourself a deal.

This

That's the Trump i voted for!

You do that anyway you fucking idiot. Your tax dollars pay for every inmate in the US. What's one more?

>muh wahhh war wasn't won in 30 days as I was guaranteed libshit sniping

Probably better never to inspire confidence at all and just let things fester. Obama did that pretty well.

>stating the obvious
And it is sad that his reaction is so unconventional. Only country that retains the death penalty in Europe for instance is Belarus, Russia has postponed it time and time again since SU fell apart. It needs to come back.