Potus is on his way to Japan withing the next 24hrs, after that South Korea

Potus is on his way to Japan withing the next 24hrs, after that South Korea.

If there was a time for a North Korean happening it would be then.
Place your bets kids, the ride ahead may get bumpy.

Where can i bet?

Only a retard or a Jew would think that. Those aren't mutually exclusive though.

Will Anime finally be officially made real?

The last year has led me to believe that north korea isn't stupid.

They wont do anything ever. They are just proving to the world that they know everything is empty threats, and no one has the balls to stop them.

I'm more interested 15 years down the line when North korea has enough nukes to wipe all of the west coast of the US and Japan off the map if they will invade south korea.

how much would you bet the north koreans will do a missile or nuclear test during trump's visit

>Implying Kim controls NK.

why won't our useless military attack already.

Source?? I want to go say hi

They wont do anything ever because most of their army is 5 foot tall 14 year old boys with equipment the soviets left behind in 1945

their "nukes" will probably fall apart seconds after launch as well, as they still havent shown they can put a warhead on a missile and shoot it anywhere except a random spot in the ocean

Hopefully it falls apart while its in direct flight over your country...fckn dog eating gook

Wink and blow him a kiss

>They wont do anything ever because most of their army is 5 foot tall 14 year old boys with equipment the soviets left behind in 1945

So were the NVA.

They collapsed their own testing tunnel so they dun goofed.

>Those aren't mutually exclusive though
Sounds like something a Jew would say.

I would think SK would be more terrified of nuclear winter than United States or Japan. But I doubt Kim is such a suicidal dumbass as to do a preemptive strike. China refuses to defend them anymore after that accident and the "tired mountain syndrome" they face because of all of the tests.

>They collapsed their own testing tunnel
That right there is proof United States should not be too worried. They brag about how many nukes they have and how they could destroy US and SK if they wanted to, but their technology is still 20-30 years behind ours.

I agree with you that we shouldn't be too worried, but how exactly is the tunnel collapsing proof of that? It just shows that they overused that tunnel

The groundwork has been laid. He is safe, he is protected

Their pride got the better of them is what I was trying to say. They got to cocky and it bit them in the ass, but that's what they've known for 25 years. I guess "proof" was the wrong word.

At the very least, they won't be able to test another nuke for a while, and they still haven't tested the missiles with the weight of the actual warhead in mind

Check this:

Trump will survive.
Kim will get glassed.
It happens next week.