IOTBW written on the sky

I’m buying. Tell me where it should be written.

Please explain

IT'S OK TO BE WHITE

What a surprise, OP was a faggot

right over balmain or any north shore subburb

Over Austin, Texas on Nov. 4th.

LA over UCLA
Or
Over Berkeley

Maybe over Chicago, or NY.

Jew York or San Francisco.

Do you know what skywriting is?

San Francisco, California

Yes because I'm not a faggot and would be costly as fuck

I don’t think it’s possible in NYC, what about these other cities?

This. And the funny thing is it would piss off the legions of white libshits there more than it would the Mexicans.

4,000 at the most. Small price for the mass triggering imo

Over Berkeley on Nov. 4th.

Austin forecast to be cloudy on the 4th.

Why Berkeley? Because of those gay alt-lite rallies?

ITS OK TO BE WHITE

I didn’t consider weather, thanks for the heads up.

No, it's the main antifa rally.

Keep it coming with the ideas guys. I’m not a NEET faggot and can easily afford this.

Fuck, where were you for the DNC last year?!?

I wouldn't believe it until it's closer. Weather here is fucking all over the place, it constantly says it's going to rain then doesn't. Not sure how much planning is required for this, but definitely target one of the Antifa rallies. Just trigger as many people as possible.

Everywhere you glorious bastard. Probably over LA NY or some other liberal Shithole

You are a god damned hero. No homo but I'll suck your dick if you deliver.

Interdasting af, didn’t know that

>IOTBW
>not knowing this

over DC

>I'm not a faggot
>Leaf

Pick one.

>$4,000
Are you fucking serious? A high powered rifle with ammo would cost less. What are you thinking? Think about all the triggering you could do with that?

Dude I know about Nov4, just not that there was a “main” rally

Are we thinking that Berkeley will have the most Antifa on Nov4

Fucking phone posting and meme flagging.

OP do not do it on the 4th. Do it before or after the hype has settled. Preferably before.

Over UCLA or Berkeley. Yale might be another good one too

Please, please deliver with this.

Wherever Antifags are gonna protest.

Over where the Antifa protests happening on the 4th

Your suggestion is buy another gun? CONTRIBUTE.

NY doesn't have skywriting. It has those ad banners pulled from low flying planes.
If you did it over the marathon....

It's okay to be white

This would be glorious

It's the Zerg hive. For example, Kansas would be the last place to do this.

>OP do not do it on the 4th. Do it before or after the hype has settled. Preferably before.
Why? Not likely to get media attention than on a slow news day?

And I vote for this. Berkeley is a symbolic place. If you do it over Detroit, NY or Baltimore, it will be lost like tears Off a raincoat. If you do it over Berkley, watch them recoil!

Seriously, Berkeley. Getting white people triggered over being white says a lot about the absurdity of (((the times))).

They are habbening all over America

Boston
Seattle
Berkeley
Atlanta
Raleigh
Palm Beach, Florida

or for shits and gigs, Johannesburg

seattle

tel aviv

wtf

IOTBW - JBurg Edition would make me cry.

>>Doing in in SA

Oh shit themselves fighting words.

Might as well try it in Rhodesia

NFL football game. Do a team like Houston or Shitsburg.

omg this plz kekek

Figure it out reddit fag

>oy vey goy just go on a killing spree lol it'd be better

Life in prison, $4,000 and more gun control propaganda for lefties
vs
$4,000

People like you should be euthanized.

>inb4 b-but I wasn't talking about shooting p-people

Salt Lake City

san francisco

Whatever you do, do it on the 4th

Go away shill
This is a board of peace.

As much as I'd love to see it, is it worth spending 4 grand on it? My wife and I have a combined income of 6 figures but I guess due to having kids it seems like a waste. But hey, if you do then fucking thanks.. Do it over like Compton or something, cause a real chimp out.. They riot, maybe take out some of the Pedowood scum.. Win/Win

make a strawpoll based on the answers in this thread and post the link

Before is definitely better, then if antifa start chimping out and shouting anti-white rhetoric some people might think it's in response to IOTBW.

Then show me the blow job line cause I'd rather suck dick than be one of you kangaroo fucking half wits.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. Shoo, ledditor.

>roughly 40kg
>145cm

>he wants to spray deathly cancer metals in the air so that when old men yell at clouds they also yell at fags and niggers
alice in wonderland meets 1984

why get drowned out by bigger news? It should happen on a total nothing day or a day of historical significance.

I have kids too. That’s why it isn’t a waste.

Exactly. If they are concurrent you may get a bigger chimp out, but this is not about chimp outs it is about redpills. Antifa chimp out is a freebie, spend the 4K wisely.

Mexico City

voting

OK OK OK

I filed the request (it’s not like buying flowers; you need to get a quote first).

>IT’S OK TO BE WHITE
>Over UC Berkeley campus
>Nov4
>5:00-5:20pm
>during height of protest

BOSTON PLEASE

I see skywriters during sox games. Its cool here.
Please. They hate whites I’m scared

THIS! Do it over some shitty liberal campus like Berkley and you'll be a fucking legend, OP

as close to DC as permissible by law.

^

yessssss

San Francisco. Maximum butthurt.

Will last maybe 1-2 minutes at best. Wouldn't it make more sense to spend that money on 4 or 5 billboards beside a motorway where it will be seen by thousands daily. Billboards would only cost $800 to $1200 fortnightly depending on size and location.

go for broke and do it in 3 or 4 locations around the country.

Please dont be lying.......I need this in my life.....

Please write this message over the skies of Oakland, San Francisco, Berkeley, or Los Angeles California. Any one will do. Godspeed, OP.

TWO GENDERS
or
XY=MAN

Its Ok to be White

And Its should be over (((Chicago))), HQ of BLM, and Nignog NGO in the world!

Rolling for Berkley

Am 100% real

If they're smart, they'll price hike you up quite a bit cause this action might cut into their sales. If they're dumb or out of the loop... you might just pull this off.

That would be too inhibitive a cost for me

It's okay to be white.

Curious: how will you explain it to the guy doing the skywriting? I feel like that's not business he'll want

Please OP, reconsider doing this on the third. Doing it on the fourth is such a fucking waste. You have a free chimp out you are throwing money at. The point of iotbw is the lefts reaction to it; by beating it out of the gate some people might view the protests and iotbw as connected, especially if Berkeley students have time to make "it's not okay to be white" signs in response.

Please do it on the 3rd or after the 5th, the 4th is a total freebie.

Crowdfund it?

Buy a billboard while you’re at it richanon

Could you do it over Seattle? I think it would be better to do it over a city where people can at least read at a high school level.

BERKELEY

It is the center of progressivism and liberalism in America, it is the most liberal city in America, and it is also the worst city in america! It's their homeland tbqh

This