What are some redpilled pop brands that the average normie would not know about...

What are some redpilled pop brands that the average normie would not know about? I spend alot of money on pop so I want to make sure I'm buying the right kind.

RC Cola is God tier

I was about to say that

Good thread OP! Now my absolute favourite red-pilled pop brand i-

Kill yourself and saged

Pepsi faggot

Sage

Rude

>>pop

Big Red

Zevia. Independently owned. No High Fructose Cuck Syrup. Based natural sweetener Stevia. Lots of flavors. Patrician tier so everyone knows you can afford to spend a lot of money on bubbly water.

f-faygo

There was a similar thread asking about potato chips and getting people to fight over if its chips or crisps. This has to be a new shill sliding technique. DO NOT ARGUE OVER IF THIS IS POP OR SODA AND SAGE THIS SHIT.

CHEERWINE....faggot.

SLIDE THREAD
THIS HAS BEEN POSTED BEFORE
I REPEAT, DO NOT REPLY

>pop
You must be from the NE, only you weirdos call it that.

everythings a slide thread nowadays
and everyones a shill
look behind you

Jokes on you shill, im cramped in a closet with only enough space for me and my insecurities.

If you want to be """red-pilled""" don't drink fucking soda. It's sugary bullshit that makes you fat, less masculine, less attractive, and generally unhealthier.

Top kek, zevia are jews and stevia lowers testosterone.

>Drinking the liquid Jew
>Calling it "pop"

Kill yourself, how could you fall for something thats so obviously terrible for you

this.

There is nothing redpilled about eating literal poison.

That has to be the most ancap tier thing I've seen in weeks.

Corn sugar laden garbage? If you’re Caucasian, stop poisoning your body and get back on the winning team.

>Pop
Ignoring that, I'd say you need to get yourself some of Baron's Sarsaparilla.

pop yourself in the head faggot
sage

Sage this shit

What the fuck I love Pepsi now.

this. fuck kikeacola

>drinking soda
>redpilled

RC is patricians choice

Anyone else feeling /sleepy/? I just feel really tired all of a sudden.

No Redpilled person drinks soda. Stfu faggot.
SAGE

Slide threads would imply there's something worth sliding, which is never the case on Sup Forums

faygo

Whoop whoop!

Big Red

/SIPBOYS/

>pop

Say soda you fucking savage ape