Face it Sup Forumstards

Face it Sup Forumstards.

You got played.

All of 2016, Russian trolls were posting racist propaganda here, to sow divisions in American society.

And you fell for it.

You saved the images they posted, you remembered the arguments you made, and you reposted and regurgitated their lies.

You are pathetic losers who got convinced by actors for a foreign power to go against the basic interests of your country.

Happy?

Fuck Russia and fuck Slavic people

I'm pretty happy with everything so far

Stale pasta.

>All of 2016, Russian trolls were posting racist propaganda here, to sow divisions in American society.
That is jews doing that not us or russians.

Jews race bait and run neo nazi and BLM to trick people into blaming everyone but jews.

Fear not OP the rabbi we will all be coming for you soon enough.

>And you fell for it.
no, I helped them, I don't like niggers

Hello Ivan, still visiting here?
The party's over. Go home.

>tfw you find out Russian trolls became WNs radicalized by Sup Forums

True these patsies are the very definition of useful idiots

t. triggered Slavic subhuman

support ancap for machines that spawn randomly generated 3dpd waifus

til then, rolling

I would love to see when the highest court in the US starts quoting Sup Forums over crazy shit but avoids dropping red pills.

Rolo

>i totally agree op

I’m pretty satisfied so far.

Leftists are truly becoming unhinged from reality.

Wait, they always were.

Yep, thanks for the help based Russia.
Reddit spacing, you have to go back

Where are the proofs?

face it, youre a pseudointellectual nobody who spews inane horseshit kike goldenstein shoved down your throat, youre obviously a naive faggot and understand nothing about politics. i bet you let your girlfriend fuck black men you nigger sympathizing faggot

Posting for waifu generator.

>face it, youre a pseudointellectual nobody who spews inane horseshit kike goldenstein shoved down your throat, youre obviously a naive faggot and understand nothing about politics. i bet you let your girlfriend fuck black men you nigger sympathizing faggot

t. totally not a Russian troll thanking other Russian trolls

if this nation has gotten so cucked that random slavs could post on some random anonymous mongolian archery forum could influence the course of an election so be it Allah and his Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) wills it

Pretty sure I hated niggers, spics, kikes, poos, chinks, zips, fags, trannies, libs, coalburners, frogs, swedes, leafs and niggers prior to 2016 though.

>Russian trolls were posting racist propaganda here, to sow divisions in American society.
How much of American society do you think visits pol? I couldn't have been liberals labeling anyone who didn't tow their line a racist, was it?

Using 2 IPs just to quote yourself?
You're getting sloppy.

> reddit spacing
> muh russia
> acts as if any kind of rational thought must be the result of ebil propaganda
Pic related is the next step you must take in your journey to become the ultimate hero faggot.

MEME PREZ BEST PREZ

We got got?
No
We go get
>I'm not going to ever get tired of winning
-also nice very get

Russia's interests are our interests
racism is simply the truth

niggers aren't nigging, jews aren't jewing, spics aren't spicing, it's russians hoaxing!

Rollan

no

rollan

Nah. Rather you all overplayed your hand.

This, satan is right

What do you mean "I got played"

Trump is still doing shit I like why do I care what putin wants or not.

>Muh Russia
Hilarious that we didn't hear shit about Putin until AFTER Trump won the election, an election the Dems said could not possibly be compromised only a month before. This desperate excuse making by the left is hilarious and will serve only to show how childish liberals really are.

If I saged the thread do I get a bonus roll?

Let's try my luck.

amazing!!! penis everywhere

no transfer

no money

no no no

get it

lefties are the ones who got played if thats the case

no u

Fuck off you nigger
Sincerely a Slav

You're not even hiding it anymore, are you Dmitry?

Rarararollinnngg

>subhuman
I hope you die on November 4th

rolos

Rolling!

>to sow divisions in American society.
>implying Americans havent been divided for the last 100 years.
lol get rekt faggot

aw yeah rollin for a roastie, lets make this thread interesting

Cringe. But it does make my belly warm and happy to remember that time I caught one of your lefty friends in the teeth with a billiard ball. The sound was intensely satisfying, and I was not, and will not be punished.

How quickly they forget, or maybe they just put their fingers in their ears and said "la-la-la" when they first heard it.
There was plenty of evidence of Russian interference and complicity from the Trump campaign well before the election. People were talking about it months before.
It just takes time for professionals to collect evidence. Mueller is a professional. The truth is coming out.

If I was racist and right-wing before the 2016 election, do I get to stay?

roll

Did you ever save and repost a troll image posted by a Russian troll farm?

>B-but there was talk of Putin
Bullshit. If there was a serious threat of collusion they would have been screeching about it so hard our ears would bleed. Trump would have been put under investigation immediately such an inkling came up before the election even took place. Even when Trump said he suspected tampering the Dems could have turned it on him but instead they said "anyone who suggests this is undermining our democracy". Only reason the left is so adamant about it now is because they lost despite the fact Hillary had tons of foreign support herself. Classic case of accusing your enemy of something you yourself are guilty of.

Russia is multicultural country, and the 2nd most immigrated too. But yes Russia is racist

You don't know, do you?
And that's the point.

>All of 2016, Russian trolls were posting racist propaganda here, to sow divisions in American society.
By destroying the happy lies you've been telling us for half a century?

Rolling

facebook ads didnt make people vote for trump.

try again

rollinga

>Sup Forums was only racist since 2016

Hi Plebbit.

>Happy?
couldn't be happier

there is endless USA flags here we don't get many Russian flags here except for the redpilled english speakers, if it happen it was in facebook and twitter

Bfurhfdjdjdjdbrbdhhuakakakdbhdhdu

The Democrat party is America's enemy, not Russia. All the Marxists moved from the KGB to the DNC.

So are the democrats. Trump will destroy the republican party.

>complains about division
>divides

even if that is the case...was anything they pushed false?

does it matter where the redpill came from? infact it fills me with joy that the russians are so redpilled that they even redpilled pol.

Go home to reddit, faglord.

im pretty happy yeah, thanks mate

>Trump will destroy the Republican party.
Good. That's what we want. The Republican establishment have become a bunch of feckless RINOs. They deserve to be removed from power. They will be replaced by the alt-right.

Trump is doing a great job, I wish more world leaders had his kind of follow through.

Fuck it rolling for castanza

Projecting (((your))) doing upon a foreign power does little to distract us from reality, kike. Putin is shit, but ain't worth European blood.

rollan!!!

Answering the diarrhea of the left's collective conscious, gather round faggots. You're in for a hell of a wake up.

Mueller, if you recall, is tainted by his past relationship with Comey. Comey has swept the Clintons' multitude of documents, secret recordings, intercepted emails, financial records, and eyewitnesses accounts showing that Russian nuclear officials funneled millions upon millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation, and hundreds of thousands of dollars to Bill Clinton during the very time that Hillary Clinton presided over a governing body of the federal government. The same man which unanimously approved the sale of one-fifth of America’s uranium supply to Russia. The entire investigation was shut off, despite months if not years of investigation!

Mueller himself knows he's tainted and wants a little revenge against the Clintons. However, and I guarantee you this, the Clintons gathered a mountain of dirt on him should he squeal. He is buying time, a precious commodity he has very short supply of. He took out three meaningless peons whose crimes predated Trump's campaign to knock Podesta off. He knows he is playing a dangerous game.

It all comes down to how well he stays composed. Lesson: he fucking hates Hillary, and the sentiment is mutual.

blaming the right wing for being russian spies and traitors? how very divisive of you. this is exactly what putin would want :^)

oops forgot my proxy, how do i delete posts?

The fact that you believe Trump is interested in doing anything remotely beneficial for anyone but himself just shows how gullible you are. You people are so fucking stupid. Also, fuck this board and boards like it that have a 2000 character limit, just shows that you can't take counter-arguments so you've got to limit them. I would reply to so many more of the comments in this thread if I were able to, but because it takes so fucking long, I'm just giving up after this one. Congratulations, your tactics of wearing down opponents through attrition rather than well-reasoned arguments has succeeded. Fucking retards.
I'll throw in a few more of my thoughts from this thread.
Someone accused me of being a "shill" which I guess implies that I am at this shithole of a board in order to brigade it. I'd never subscribe to such a fucking retarded site. You're nothing but degenerates jerking each other off. Every Economics major I know is center-left, or left, and I go to a mostly right-leaning state school in a red state. Where are you getting this idea from? Do you even go to college? You people are so gullible. I'm certainly glad that people that are the type to regularly participate in this subreddit are at least smart enough to keep these idiotic and twisted ideas to places of the internet where they can say stupid shit anonymously. It's funny how I never hear any kind of crazy ass talk like this in my real life, even though I live in a state where you people should populate. Your ideas are just terrible, and you know it, which is why you keep your idiotic discourse online and anonymous. You know that if you started talking like this in the real world people would laugh their asses off at you. Fucking pizzagate pushing, Sandy Hook denying, double thinking mouth breathing incest spawn.

It wasn't the Russians who sowed divisitions in America.

It was SJWs who label everyone by their group identity and demand special privileges or punishment. It was the Black Lives Matter activist killing police officers in Dallas. It was years of anti-white-male rhetoric slowly building more and more. It was Hillary Clinton committing high treason and getting away. It was Obamacare destroying the health Care system.

The Russians are innocent.

Fuck you. You don't own me. If Russia wants to keep pointing out how bad the Left is I say let them have it.

> Happy?

Sure.

>Russian trolls were posting racist propaganda here

But I was posting only communist propaganda here.

>> vote for hillary
>> voting for the best interest of the country
I almost regret that she lost. knowing you and your kind would have been sent to the gulags would have been sweeter than Trump winning.

If Russia did in fact influence the election in Trump's favour, then I think we owe them a massive thank you

Roll

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe fuck yourself. Maybe what's wrong with Russia?

Rolling

>happy?
Oh, absolutely.
This one´s for Yeltsin.

Neat. Still better than having Clinton.

Reading posts like this just makes me more convinced that Breivik took the right and best course of action.

> racist propaganda
> needing RUSSIA to spew racist propaganda
> spics and niggers are model citizens without RUSSIA talking shit on them
> RUSSIA

>American left tells whites to fuck off and die
>Somehow whites are supposed to hate Russia
I don't think this is strategy is working out for you.

>people are sometimes swayed by arguments
>therefore any argument posted is propoganda
>anyone making a post about politics is therefore foreign interference