Vegas Shooting Case Solved - New Breakin Sheriff Video

And you won't believe this garbage:
lasvegasnow.com/news/web-extra-george-knapp-interviews-sheriff-joe-lombardo/849308034

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/i/videos/918872412942454784?embed_source=facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twitter.com/i/videos/918872412942454784?embed_source=facebook

Can you give a synopsis?

Bump

I ain't clicking that shit nigga

debaitable information

Is this what is being slid?

>source=facebook

Guy has the audacity to shit on "conspiracy theorists" and say, "I wish I could get ahold of these people and just show them what happened out there"....

We're all right here you fucking lying peice of shit. Where's the videos of his movements? What's his motive?
Where's all the evidence you have that could easily be released to the public unless you were hiding something? Fuck this jerkoff

no bags?

Its bull shit.
I don't believe out of the blue you just break bad.
They claim no political believes of any kind except he was happy about the stock market

George knapp, like Art Bell's minion?
I'll pass.

Bump this up.

bump is the best

just taking advantage of the public's waning attention.

his target selection and painstakingly crafted list of things I want banned in his arsenal privately convinced me of his motives. give an edge to the bitter democrat lone wolf theory, mostly just because I don't want to believe he was a minion of false flag happy, child fucking NWO jockeys and all the horror that entails

Bump

Bump

So was this guy ex cia or ex special forces or something?

He adopted Campos when he was a young boy, Campos killed him and then did the shooting, shot himself in the leg, and went on ellen.

Holy shit someone comp this user a villa

"You could use the world spook"

Fuck and I thought my Khan gold star-waving photoshop of the possessed Winter Soldier scene was good

It seems like any discussion of depth about this fucking memedalay bay incident has moved elsewhere

Rip ever finding the truth