Need a white girl

Hey Sup Forums . I need some advice to select the right White Girl (Not a SJW who dates me to show how "progressive "is she). The why I want a white girl is because latinas, indigens, indians, arabs and nigger laddys suck. I am also ok with an asian girl. So where should I start searching?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/murder/mexican-narco-girlfriend-brutally-murdered-limbs-cut-off/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in Mexico

go to space and travel to the peaceful but advanced Nordic alien race and get a white girl cause the ones we got here are mentally broken

How do you like this one...you filthy spic. Go and find your self a pig faced spic like yourself.

t. Provinciano

Si no vivieras en medio de la nada donde todas las pinches rucas que te rodean son negras no tendrías este problema, vente a la CDMX joto

yes but white girls in mexico are pretty rare and hard to get. Even in northern mexico, place where I come from.

story?

Pic one shitskin like yourself. Stop thinking of yourself as white. You are not.

Estoy en monterrey pendejo las morras que son blancas , son bien mamonas

I am not white but spic girls are pretty shitty on their personality, they are worse than niggers

white girl in mexico top kek, right

they are worse than niggers, hate latina girls, but what about an asian girl for you? good idea, and half asians half mexicans can be good looking.

Get one of those pale rich mexicans that look like their parents just stepped foot there from Spain yesterday, Chicarito.

vacation in mexico

You only deserve those shitty spic girls.

Do you know how rare those girls are in mexico? They are literally like one in a million. Mexico has 120 million people and there are plenty of rich guys who claim all the "white" girls already. An average mexican guy even if hes a chad has no chance

theyare pretty cocky (in most of the cases) even with guys of their social class. And they think as liberals. They are looking for chads
( I am not a chad)

Shut up you fucking racist and stop making us look bad you pigmented queer

At the bottom of a bottle of rat poison.

I guess you could say they're having a............ MEATing

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAA

Go for traveling university students from white countries or Tourist same

You have to go back to mexico Jose..

your skin makes you look ugly and there is nothing you can do to change that lol

I don´t want an indigen. By the way she is a naca (Equivalent of poor nigger). Not everybody in Mexico Has that shit skin color.

Find a white turkish girl, you can save her from islam and have christian kids.

DIY onahole

Ok I will follow your advice user, I will keep you informed. In case of the university ones: Any country suggestion? (I am on university)

Try the Philippines. The women tend to be traditional, Catholic, and many are mestizo. It would be easier if you were American though, because a lot of Filipinos dick-ride the US hard - until they move here that is.

If you're dead set on a pale waifu do white people a favor and go after an asian.

Im not Mexican bitch, I don't associate with real racist shit like yourself, go suck your bossman's cock

Any university inside of your country or within Latin America,
The US and Europe are off limits, Paco.

what about a girl that is the mix between an asian and White slav

University girls who are traveling wont want you for anything than a quick lay while her cuck BF waits at home texting her. He's giving you shit advice.

Lo siento señor. But it will be incredibly difficult for a true-blood white girl, that comes from a good family line to marry a Mexican like you.

You may attempt it if you are blessed with good Spaniard genes of height, light skin color, perhaps a differing eye color like green or light brown and ofcourse, money.

But because of your heritage you will never truly marry a pure blonde-haired, blue-eyed Aryan babe. They aren't that stupid to just waste their genes away. You might get lucky and bang a couple if you go to the USA. You may be lucky and marry one due to fortunate circumstances like being coworkers or being in proximity in a city. But the smartest and healthiest ones would never do that. They might do it for black people or Asians too given they are good-looking enough.

If you aren't good-looking here in the USA, or at least have a lot of cash, you're not getting any.

Move to Argentina , you speak spanish already and they have some whites

tecnologico de monterrey(the university I assist to) Fortunately they are politicaly neutral.

Hapas are fair game

But thats all you deserve, spic

I will keep it in mind user

Either American, Canadian, or German

Get yourself a tourist and tag along with her when she goes back to whatever rich country she came from bro

Look down the barrel of a 12 gauge. Maybe youll ficd one there.

But seriously though. How can you say you want a white girl. Then call your own women hideous and undesirable. It doesnt sound like a fair trade to me. And i know its not. Because mexicans and niggers dont find me attractive. So fuck off. And stop stealing my women. Thanks.

>es but white girls in mexico are pretty rare and hard to get. Even in northern mexico, place where I come from.
Northerner here as well. That ain't true. You are just too beta I guess.

I hate mexicans in america but the ones in mexico are bros, they live in their homeland. I feel bad for them, mexican women are bottom of the barrell and thats all they have. He should import a cute asian girl

Not german, juan's going to get truck of peace'd as soon as he steps off the plane

Thats pretty mediocre , I don´t want a shitty girl(the fags who just take what is avaible deserve a shitty spic girl) user

>calling others naca/o
jajjajajajjajaja

Huh..
Well any jewesses in Mexico?
I get off on the idea of jews poisoning themselves with their tricks & their bloodlines getting paid polluted.

I live in Northern Northern Mexico (California) and finding a mexican white girl doesnt exist

That is the point I am a beta ,so i dont have a chance with a cocky girl

Jews girls aint bad for ya user

Ofc you won't find any. It's all wetbacks. And wetbacks are shitskins.

It's all right, we are all gonna make it brah

calla come palomas vete a tu pais de mierda y duchate cholo asqueroso

Ghetto personality shitskins

where do I get One? anyway what about chile

Chile's got a pretty high HDI. I've wanted to visit for a long time now.

Jews are mostly rich so your best point is rich people gatherings and women from chile seem pretty dark skinned

How do I import an asian user

go to asia, the pale - yellow skinned parts like korea and japan etc and you will stand out because you look different.

but they a higher GNI and their ghettos are more screwed than ours user

Have some fucking pride in yourself taco-goblin. Be proud of your heritage, and quit lusting after my people. You are only contributing to the destruction of a unique, beautiful, and most creative race. Stick with your own kind. That is the way God intended it to be.

Seems like a pretty good plan, the nest step is getting acces to japan and learning japanese(any advice to begin learning Japanese) user

what about gingers user? I don´t want to mess up with aryan girls or the blondes(they are all for your kind) user

Even crazier option, go to Kazahkstan. Entire country of HAPAS. Its ex-commie and shitty, im sure if you sell her the dream of living on the coast of mexico on some beachhouse (get your money right) she will come and be your wife

Red heads are also of North European descent (thus aryan). As I said before, stick with your own kind. You filthy degenerate.

Seems like a good option user: Now how Can I begin a conversation and cautivate her?

how dark are you?

a 24 (20 in the best case scenario)

improve yourself first; make yourself into something that someone worthwhile would love

anyway heres an odd spic thet is no shitty on apeareance but is still shitty on personality tough.
her name is Paola Vega Justiniano

Any suggestions to begin physical self improvement user

Mexicanon here
Stop eating tortilla or at least limit in eating it. It's full of carbs which is why there are so many mexican land whales

mmm good point

Anyway thank you for th advices user If I make any progress, i will let you know

Yeah, you're out. If you're a mestizo just stick with mestizas

Feels bad man. But at least I can get an Hapas or an asian right?

Stay the fuck out of canada

Feels bad man
anyway any place to start looking for an Hapas or asian girl

best you stay away from white women... in the next 20 years things are gonna get more and more like nazi germany... and i wouldnt want to be seen as an enemy of the white race (which u will be if u fuck with white girls)

actually castizo, my mother is mestiza my dad is white hispanic.

bestgore.com/murder/mexican-narco-girlfriend-brutally-murdered-limbs-cut-off/

I get your point but nazis were another kind of racist different from the ones portrayed by the media. Their "racism" was the good one, one which praised race pride and tolerated other races