Sup Forums is under attack

If you've been to any other board you've seen it. Are we just going to keep ignoring the constant shareblue falseflagging across this site? (((They))) are raiding other boards in the most cartoonishly obvious and cringy way possible to defame Sup Forums. They make it seem like we're raiding the rest of the site. Are we just going to let these paid cucks run rampant or what? The mods are so cucked they're starting to believe it and enforcement is becoming ridiculous. Thoughts Sup Forums?

What if I told you all the shills are Jewish. Mainly JIDF/Hasbara.

If I have to see another fucking
>LE KHAZAR MILKERS
I'll have a brain aneurysm.

>Giving a shit about what other boards may or may not think of us
A wolf does not concern himself with the opinions of sheep.

Is it really that hard to accept a decent chunk of Sup Forums is just retarded and keep it here?

It's the natural evolution of rabbis drawing swastikas on their own temples. They've made "alt-right" sockpuppets and shoced them across the internet. The shit they've started doing here is just a small part of a larger plan by Soros to buy Sup Forums.

soros gave 18 billion dollars to his open society foundation and when that happened we immediately began being flooded with shills

oy vey de goyim know
better post doggo dicks until the thread 404s

>REEE WHY AREN'T THE OTHER BOARDS AS SHITTY AS THIS ONE REEEEEEE

Keep Sup Forumsshit in Sup Forums nigger
Fuck it ain't that hard faggot

This.
So many slides right now.
Why?
This thread shall serve as a bunker

This.
That's why lefty/pol/ has been exceptionally busy, and why the "kike on a stick" posts have exploded.
Same for the superb looking Amerimutt memes.

check'em mate

This desu, only the shilling didn't work on it's own so they sent fuckloads of sockpuppets to pretend to be redpilled and purposely have them lose arguments to themselves by samefagging

If you look at threads where there is a back and forth between these "seperate people" you'll notice the number of posters at the bottom of the thread is not increasing.

Basically it's one sjw arguing with himself while pretending to be redpilled.

Yeah other boards are compromised and it's an organized effort for the most part.

No other board ever liked Sup Forums to begin with. The only one that came close to liking us was /mlp/ for like 3 days. We are literally in at least the top 5 for most hated board

Welcome to Sup Forums friend. Get comfy, now you're here forever.

Constantly seeing threads of
>Why go on pol
>Let's false flag the "it ok to be white" posters

It all wreaks of left pol. You can literally ready the autism. It's like in effective subversion.

Astros win and so does this post ^
I give zero fucks what the shills on other boards think of Sup Forums

No. We know that Hasbara/JIDF has been here for MONTHS. You guys are so obvious to point out.

Yeah but either way (((they))) are clearlt trying to manipulate perception. It isn't even just Sup Forums. The internet as a whole is suddenly full of of faggots who out of nowhere claim to be redpilled yet talk like how a tumblrite thinks we talk.

It's too quick and on a massive scale. It's threadsliding but with entire topics on an internetwide scale. Conveniently it always seems to peak when some new CTR clone appears or when Soros dumps some shekels somewhere.

>he doesn't know how to play with shills

H E Y S O R O S
If you're watching hook me up with a job
I have no loyalty to these people and would gladly shitpost leftypol shit all day if it meant being paid to browse Sup Forums

i suggest operation red pill general.