HAPPENING: BLACK DEATH POISED TO RAVAGE AFRICA?

Did Christmas come early? The Bubonic Plague is about to spread across Africa during the rainy season which has just begun. W.H.O. put nine countries on high alert. Could this disease nerf the rapid population growth of africa and possibly save western civilization? Could this be an act of God?

express.co.uk/news/world/874162/The-Black-Death-Madagascar-plague-2017-deadly-infection-East-Africa

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/warnings/plague-is-spreading-because-relatives-are-digging-up-their-dead-and-dancing-with-the-corpses/news-story/d676eb79cc30a624c4c6ef57f9582ebc
archive.is/bLGRs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Its gods revenge for white genocide.

It would be an act of supreme justice and I hope it happens.

God is so based.

Heh... Black death in Africa.

The plague is easily treatable at any modern hospital. So my best guess is that everyone in Africa will die.

well theyll go rub leaves on their necks and dance the evil spirits away
so that means soon the africa problem will be solved

YAY!

UPDATE: On Drudge it says "Plague outbreak could EXPLODE at any time in next six months" (rainy season" also "SUPER-STRAIN"

GIVE PLAGUE CHAN YOUR ENERGY

Oh my fucking sides.

they're taking the dead out of their graves for a last dance, thus increasing infection chances

no joke

news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/warnings/plague-is-spreading-because-relatives-are-digging-up-their-dead-and-dancing-with-the-corpses/news-story/d676eb79cc30a624c4c6ef57f9582ebc

\o/

Oh yeah I forgot to mention, the outbreak of the plague is the result of a local ritual in which they dig up their dead relatives and dance with their corpses. Fucking weird.

My dick can only get so hard.

Ebola-chan 2.0. PLAGUE-CHAN I LOVE YOU!!!

No moron, this would make America the only safe place for Africans

after being repeatedly told the thing that's killing their relatives spreads by digging cadavers out of their graves, they do it again
they didn't even had to research it
they were told, as if they were children
> leave corpses alone
they.
still.
do.
it.

These people seriously believe in witchcraft, do you really expect them to believe the science of white devils?

>less niggers on the planet

Thank you Christ oh Lord.

we wouldn't let in millions of possibly plague ravaged africans, r-right?

MILLIONS DEAD
CHECK EM

BLACKED

The plague never stopped happening in Africa, how is this news?

Not funny.

Chek't

We'll just ship them out of date anti-biotics and it'll fix it.

Just like we fixed the ebola outbreak.

We're our own worst enemy.

Sup Forums:
>I don't want genocide, I just want a safe, white country

>its good that this majority black continent that makes no threat towards us suffers

Pick only one

they don't need to believe, just obey
and not even doing something, which would mean spending calories
just stop doing so, which is free
they didn't
archive.is/bLGRs

oh shiet
but millions would require at least quads

oh great, now they are going to need more medicine and I'm sure western countries are expected to pay for it.

How in hell anything I said was wrong? It's objective af

Archive that shit

make me

>Exploding population that wants to spread to the rest of the world isn't a threat

it's religion mate. relgion > personal health any time

Isnt plague easily treated by modern antibiotics though?

It could but "someone" without nothing to lose should increase the probabilities, miracles need help user.

Yes. But niggers gon' nig.

This outbreak consists of two different types of plague -- bubonic and pneumonic plague. I don't believe the latter is easily treated with antibiotics but I could be wrong.

yup. quinolones.

>makes no threats
Learn what happens right now in SAR. White Boers are literally being genocided right now.
Just google it, you faggot

THANK YOU NURGLE FOR ANSWERING MY PRAYERS

has it officially escaped???

Where do you think these plague ridden fucks are going to flee to?

fpbp

Personally, I was just laughing at the irony. Sucks that it's happening.

>Between 1 August and 27 October, 113 people had died and 1,554 cases reported - out of which 985 were pneumonic plague, 230 bubonic plague and 339 unknown.
>339 unkown

>black plague rampages the south
>ebola-chan wakes up
>gets jealous
>rampages through the north

One can only dream :)

this

Some spokesperson for my health department was on the radio saying SA needn't worry. This is after she said a local doctor had died of it on SA soil.

Any native that comes in country with the disease is going to go sit at a public hospital for 12 hours waiting for treatment and infect 2000 others.

But she said they're screening for the disease at the borders. Farewell anons, it's been fun.

Ebola-chan is certainly missed this days

You say that, and you're reaction is only "Fucking weird?" Dudes digging up rotting putrid corpses infected with airborne bubonic plague, and dancing with them is, yes, weird, but I think we need to open the discussion here about...basic communication skills? Ability to act in one's best interest? There are some intractable challenges going on here.

Except that their population is projected to explode before the end of the century, and Western countries will continue to subsidize their growth with food aid.

The more you feed, the more they breed, the more they need.

This. God has been doing his damndest to wipe out the negro race with famine, drought and disease but misguided christcucks keep interfering

checked
oh fug

More than a billion will die when this is all over.

Checked, let it be so.
What must be must be.

Fee fi fo fum let the blacks be plagued for fun.

WE LOVE YOU PLAGUE-KUN

>2017
>Plague outbreak in Africa
>Merkel still in Power
>Plaguefugees coming in 3...2...1
Fuck...

...he looks like a jew though...

>inb4 it causes a huge surge in Africans flooding to Europe, bringing nigger death with them.

>Plaguefugees
Holy shit the times we live in

>TFW you replay the tutorial level to get the high score.

can it please take out india, china, and malaysia too?

THIS FOR FUCKS SAKE OMG WHY ARE WE NOT FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW?!

There's already boats full of fucking somolias getting dumped off in greece and italy what if those boats were full of fucking PLAGUE DARKIES?!?!

we need to get the greeks and roma building trebuchet to comat this invasion... THERE IS NO TIME!

>double 88
nice

>milk

The good thing about black death is that you don't get up and go to Europe when you have it. You fucking fall over and die. Air travel would be the only way to get in in time, and even then the patient would have to be infected at the airport.

Air travel is likely going to be shut down soon in these countries if it hasn't already. If plague manages to make it to Europe, we have the resources to isolate and treat it (as we did Ebola). By the time it reaches epidemic proportions, trust me, nobody will be flying out of Africa going anywhere.

>implying Jews aren't a human disease
You of all people should know better. Now say it with me...

I LOVE YOU PLAGUE-CHAN

Great, they can all move to Europe and the US.

\[T]/

what if it reaches one of these malmo kebab ghettos?!?! HUH?!

like a fucking zombie movie one day you wake up and realize the whole neighborhood is full of plague because immigrants don't clean or understand bathrooms

>Entire continent of beautiful fertile land that could house millions and millions of whites
>lets just let the indigenous nigger population savage the land leading to desertification and genocide the whites that live there.

North Africa, Egypt, Mesopotamia, Syria and Turkey used to be white and Christian. The future of the planet is what you make it.

some user please go get the plague and bring it to Israel, with their walls it will cause the threat to be self contained.

xDDD

It's not bad enough that they're let in to Western countries where loose women fuck them despite there being a huge AIDS epidemic in Africa and little-to-no screening for them

>If it reaches a nordic ghetto

Best thing that could ever happen, famalam. Those people isolate themselves, they don't have strong networks outside of their own communities. Malmö would get shut down and most of them would fucking die if we are lucky.

Goddamn swedes would probably cure them tho.

Black plague is easily defeated with modern hygene. Anyone who gets it and dies in 2017 is subhuman.

will be used as an excuse to flood europe with more of them
dont celebrate

Revenge for Rhodesia And SA

will be used as an excuse for more refugees

Imagine you're a white living in south africa expecting to be genocided any moment and suddendly no more niggers.

Don't you want to get Aids you fucking bigot?

God how Homophobic can you get.

I hate it!

I don't wish death on my fellow man.

But, their population is very high, elevated entirely by humanitarian aid, which is unfortunately the equivalent of feeding stray dogs.

Maybe it was well intentioned but they're going to breed until they eat us out of house and home.

I don't wish ill on them. I don't hate anyone of color, or not of color.

But, if it's them and theirs or me and mine, well...

> majority black continent that makes no threat towards us

>99% of rapefugees being exported all over the world come from Africa

Pick only one

They all have aids so I assume California will send for them.

I'm hoping its fucking biblical in proportion. I want a nice estate on the coast somewhere.

I'm hoping its fucking biblical in proportion. I want a nice estate on the coast somewhere.

All these fucking idiots do is dance and play with dead things.

Around and around the plague will go, where it stops nobody NOSE.

>Africa is getting BLACKED

Africa is a bioweapon incubator for the biggest population bomb of useless chimps ever seen.

>sequential 88s
Rare get. Checked. Africa confirmed for plague watch.

Will the Bubonic Plague be Ebola chan's sexy little sister?

These clinical retards don't know anything about hygiene. They think "dry sex" is #1 and it actually spreads aids faster because without lube micro cuts form.

I'm working on my Germaphobia. I just need to get past my privilege

>year 2017
>niggers still dancing and chimping with dead bodies

are they even people? why don't they evolve ?

new weapon being tested out........