ITS OKAY TO BE WHITE. Fuel for the fire

We should be spreading this on the web in response to IOTBW.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.

ITZ
OK
2BE
KANGZ

No.

What a waste of ink that would be

STICK TO THE FUCKING PLAN!

Fucking racist garbage
Fuck off comie

No you fucking retard

No.

GAAAAAY

That's too much ink.

Drink bleach, faggot.

K.

Immunity dog has been visited by Vest of Peace. Immunity dog is unable to protect anyone due to being scattered in pieces.

good boy, what a nice cilindrical doggy, i want to hug it

I think they should be hung up next to each other

It's Okay To Be Kangz

but it isn't

Only appropriate response

Why do you black people feel this urge to do everything white people do?

These retards are scared of deviating from their orginalio plan because they're pussies user I like the idea.

Honestly though, it wouldn't work because of the exorbitant amount of black ink that would be required to print those.

Is this a counter op to make niggers run out of printer ink.

Fuck that. I'm not wasting printer cartridges on gaslighting niggers.

Get fucked you cancerous shill.

Saged into oblivion.

DRINK
MILK
LOVE
LIFE

print it on black paper retard

It's suppose to be reverse colour, you stupid shill cuck.

Shill fucking detected. Read the OP faggot, OP is suggesting it "as a response". This is cancer.

Watch as the altright morons fail to live up to their own rules and reveal their hypocrisy.
youtube.com/watch?
v=OUaB0kDt54U
Lol

I think we get the SJWs to do it so they waste ink and the media praises them in this brave (((counter protest))) while simultaneously proving the hypocrisy of the left biased news.

You are either shill or a retard.

not as a response but why not do this and see how people react. would shed even more light on how biased things are becoming where it's been done

How so? Is it not ok to be black?

nice job retard

REMEMBER, EVERYONE
-NO WATERMARKS
-DO NOT CHANGE THE MESSAGE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. NOW IS NOT THE TIME TO BE CREATIVE.
-DO NOT INTERACT WITH THE LEFT RESPONDING TO THIS IN ANY WAY, OTHER THAN POLITELY POINTING OUT THEIR LUNACY IF NO ONE ELSE IS
-ACT AT NIGHT
-KNOW WHERE CAMERAS ARE (This is NOT ILLEGAL but that may not stop particularly infected campus safety orgs from outing you)
-NO SYMBOLS
-NO "AGGRESSIVE" FONTS
-NO OFFENSIVE POSTER PLACEMENT (over other social justice posters, on statues, etc)
-NO PERMANENT VANDALISM
-NO ATTEMPTS TO CONNECT THIS TO RACISTS OR THE ALT-RIGHT
-NO RACISM AT ALL (FUCKING STOP COMMENTING ON THESE NEWS ARTICLES)

THE SIMPLICITY IS THE POINT
IT'S WORKING AND I COULDN'T BE PROUDER!

That's rscist

>literally becoming the watcha doin rabbi

Fuck no!

Your own credibility will be destroyed when you contradict the original meaning of your propaganda, 'it is ok to be white but not black?'

Sounds cucked lefty pol trying to shill us and Yall wanna play the good guys when that already failed the media hates us and we should provide insentive for right wing news to call out hypocrisy in the left

We need to implement extreme vetting on this board.

You guys suck at making compelling propaganda, stay in the expertise of your own people.

And I suppose you're the master baiter

Could you run that by me once more, rabbi?

It's ok to be whatever the fucking color you were born with. Jesus fuck'n christ folks this isn't rocket science.

It's all right to be huwhite but it's whack to be black.

Why is everyone scared to be bold and assume its a kyke trait when you know its not.

Both statements should be valid.

I'm waiting for the news to catch this, you degenerates have fun.

this. keep repeating this for as long as possible, its kryptonite for the left.

I feel like this would be the real life equivalent of samefagging.

thk u kind pupper

classic white privilege

You realize if any black person ever saw you putting this up they would chimp out and kill you, right?

YOU TRYING TO FUCK UP EVERYONES PRINTER ?!?!!?!

Shills have been trying to trip us up with this garbage.
ONLY THE WHITE POSTERS.
THIS NEEDS TO GO ON AS IS FOR WEEKS, MONTHS.

Idiots the entire concept is paint uppity nogs and their kike handlers/enablers as the supremacists, the sign should say
>It's better to be black
or at least
>It's more okay to be black
That's the entire conceit of the BLM "movement". even their leaders "acknowledge" that all lives matter but stress "right now we're focusing on the black ones more"

Get your fucking shit together

do you know how hard it is to get black paper, and how much white ink costs? are you trying to be retarded?

Dog's head looks like it's evolving a protective foreskin.

I think the point would be to point out the hypocrisy at their response to the NEW signs.

Why? Its not ok to be black.

we should start posting "it's okay to be black"/"it's okay to be muslim" posters to destroy the MSM's narrative. show how ridiculous they are for promoting outrage at a white poster but stay silent on a black/muslim poster. DO SOMETHING!

Just use a black highlighter on white paper and shade in all the bits that aren't letters.

>it's okay to be muslim
i don't get it

It is ok to be black. And in many cases damn sexy!

But liberals don't like blackface but it ok now I guess... pic related.

What a waste of ink

It's okay to go back.

Just ok?
Do you have any idea how racist that is?

no the narrative is:
its
okay
to be
white