Would you still come to Sup Forums if you were physically attractive?

Would you still come to Sup Forums if you were physically attractive?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Mjj6H
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We're not all ugly faggots like you

I have a pretty face (say omegle strangers) but a scrawny body

fuck. I can't GAIN. SHOULD I KMS, POL? I WAS SO CLOSE.

also this thread is gonna get deleted pretty soon

Do you shills still not understand the problem isn't with us. It's with you. You people are killing the world. Fucking retards trying to diagnose Sup Forumss demographics when they don't even realize the only reason Sup Forums is so popular is because kikes literally went full 1984.

Would you still be a shill if you weren't a faggot?

im on Sup Forums and im hamsome as fuck get on my level ho

i am handsome and come to Sup Forums.

i should really get my shit together instead of hanging out with you fuggos.

>>its not the crippling autism

I Am #1 Hansey Boy

i think im pretty attractive. pol's got good looking ppl on it, im sure of it.

If been told by many I'm very attractive, to bad I have crippling autism when it comes to grill speak

Anonymous is the ultimate internet tough guy. An OL psycho bully, butthurt about being everybody's bitch and being pwnd IRL all the time, set himself to win the only way he kind of knew how, which is also ironical since it was his's smart odds that usually got him raep to begin with. Being the IRL pussy that he is, decided to hide his actions' persona behind true anonymity; in an undifferentiated gang of other sorry ass losers. Those actions more often that not, resulted in major lols, as expected of such fail IRL lolcows. Finally getting tired of being the laughing stock of the universe in all imaginable possible ways, they decided to better justified it and say that it was on purpose and hence forged a new inducive adage, that they 'did it for the lulz', or if with a sugarcoated moralfag anarchy twist, 'for great justice'. Which is either way pointess and contradictory self-pwning anyhow. They're also closet attention whores that get their kicks of unwarranted self-importance by vandalizing real attention whores' shit and people who disagree with them; since most people are not major geeks, just could not emotionally get it, and are hence labeled anti-lulz; the real attention whores were of course asking for it and deserve to get rape accordingly. Almost needless to say, intellectually that senseless shit of a ideological manifesto is just like them, laughable. What a great achievement to moronically troll a 16 year old girl facemyliveshit account, must've been a real tough cookie to crack; you are so hXc. Nigga please, it that's the best You can do, then pleeeaaase DO NOT WANT U to lolfight any more 'baetlz k'.

It's not even funnay anymore, not that it ever was. user's nowadays synonymous with a lame OL prankster. It is common knowledge that there's no oldanon, it just remains constant the same plain old shitty level of user crap; the real oldanon left the scene when they weren't any more real challenges or grew up. It is useless to increase the quantity of them by dynamically recruiting fucktards, since they are all unreliable retarded rap-loving 13 year old boys newfag emo furry shit. Since user is supposed to be behaving the way that everybody really wants; well, then become an heroes; that's what we all really want (or at least is what I want). What a bunch of wimpy shitheads. Laugh at anons every chance you get; laugh at the size of their e-penis; laugh at their lolfighting for shit no-one cares about; laugh at their inability to command respect OL. Since user nevar4gets; yeah right; to get a life perhaps, since every waking moment is a tormented hellish sempiternal remainder of his IRL fail. But wait, wouldn't that also make You kind of an user; what a mindfuck! Anons sure is serious business... Fo sho rly!

I am a genuine 9/10 looking semi-normie, yet too fucked up in the head not to be here.

Nigga I'm a fucking Chad. I'd slay poon as the day is long in Arctic summer if it weren't against my religion.

10/10 here with many nazi shekkels too. AMA.

Solid 8/10 with lots of friends, I just like being by myself most of the time. My friends ask me to do things and lots of the time I go not because the activity they suggest is something I am too interested in or feeling super up for, but because I want them to know I care even when it is infrequent that I ask to hangout.

>archive.is/Mjj6H
I'm the same way, i usually don't hang with friends because i'm usually bored when i am. I have a better time alone at home.

>user claims he's (very) attractive
>actually 7/10 at BEST
literally every time

Yep.

Bro I'm so hot that I come here to avoid women and their constant sexual advances. It gets old.

Yes you are. If you were attractive you would be outside and not here

Sup Forums was a valuable tool for me. It is for you too if you let the words hurt

I’m pretty :(