What will happen to them on the day of the rope?

What will happen to them on the day of the rope?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gnXBeQwmmrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One drop rule

Chemical castration, we aren't animals

I say we replace the current merchants with these creations.
They'll not be complete outsiders, so will be able to facilitate trade between tribes.

I'm mixed and like this idea

but a lot of them could pass as white if they got skin whitening surgery and reshaped their skulls a bit.

Don't be cunts, they didn't choose this. A few generations will bleach them out.

Venti gets a pass and you all know it.

TITS.

Brittany will be put in a breeding pen for creating the new slave caste of half breeds. The rest will be exterminated with extreme prejudice.

one of these things is not like the others

t. beta

waaaay too much risk
hang them

Didn't say I agree with it, dumb fuck.

They are mutants. They are suffering. Euthanasia is the only humane thing to do.

Venti can live mainly due to her B R E A S T S

>le 56% face

Why not use them as a warrior caste on the DMZ between Muslims and Asians?

they can live in america where they belong

t. half abo

>don't be a cunt, they didn't choose this! they are humans too!
That's the kind of complacent compassion which got us in this mess in the first place, negro

Are they half nigs or half burritos?

No mercy, use them as human experiments. Don't let those bodies go to waste.

The bottom left barley constitutes as human

Kill the boys.
I'll keep Britanny myself.
To teach her a lesson, nothing more.

Brittany will become my basement whore i will fell her with my German seed

ENJOY
THE

3/4 of Sup Forums users and 1/2 the altright will be hanged.

If that mother is so proud of her mixed baby why did she dye its hair blonde?

send them to europe, they will be more white than most of the europeans after the jew eu gets done with them.

Venti can live, but rest assured that I will take personal responsibility to punish her on a daily basis.

They would still have the brain and genetics of a shitskin, retard. Do you unironically think everything about race is external?

I asked first, fuck off.

nose

No exceptions, no remorse.

This, I feel sorry for them

I'll bet her tits look better in a shirt

This shit is so basic it should not even need to be explained. And around 18 months ago it didn't have to be. T_D migration has totally fucked this board.

Do you really think it matters to me?
I'm still here, aren't I?

They'll be relocated to Brazil.

You shouldn't post loli because you are jeopardizing us britfags. I could be arrested for having that image on my pc.

>all these armchair supremacists

kek keep dreaming also venti is mine

youtu.be/gnXBeQwmmrc

I would make little 75% white kids with her

You aren't even the catalonian faggot who follows me around
The hentai is your problem to deal with

>day of the rope?

Is that a euphemism for you being alone on your deathbed reflecting back on you wasted life?

What happened to her faaace!!!???

Actually, it's you who's doing the best impression of lady parts, user. A little bit of weeping and crying? Feeling a little sowwy-wowwy for people who can't measure up... Come on and let Daddy dry those tiny tears, tell all your problems to Daddy who will make all the sad, mad, oh so nasty thinkings and fussings go away. It's O.K. to cry a little, you're all safe and snuggled up here.

What do you find appealing about her? Decent body I'll admit, but Her face is a tragedy.

This is probably the only good answer in this thread.

All of them die except for brittany. I'll take one for the team and bleach her

Dunno, it's like a fetish.
I just want to fuck her.

At this point I'd fuck anything that moves. She does have a nice body tho

Oddly light skinned niggers are some of the worst
Ugly mulattos tend to be very anti white as well

R O P E
O
P
E

The fact that you used that infant's face to support whatever ideology you're supporting denies you from manhood.you're a childish fatty with no morals.

Is she a quadroon or an octaroon

That mag of Maker's Mark on her bed might explain things

cant you give us some land in other continent?

Traitors. Die. First.

The fucking way, creating monstrosities and leting them to rule the white countries.

I say send them to a multicultural south american country. I didnt even be in there so i dont know. What it is clear is to dont fuck anymore the indian race or the white race in that continent, so we need to call on a antropology expert. We make an mixed state in the south and everyone is happy.

Spanish women are beautiful.

> DOTR
Assuming brutal, "they want war, they'll get a fucking war" mass civil uprisings, where enemy sympathizers are hanged alongside the combatants? That's a happening not to ever hope for, but if it happens -

Mixed race kids will probably get the same treatment as their parents. So for WM/AF couples, they'll likely live because their white fathers will fight on the side of the DOTR.

Half-black kids are almost universally being raised by white single moms, and they'll be the exception. The moms will cry and beg that they know better than anyone the cost of race-mixing and demand to be sheltered and fed by the DOTR army, then silently watch as their mixed kids are killed. They may even pretend to celebrate it. Desperation turns women traitor.

kek

rope will happen

I believe she's quadroon.

Males exterminated. Females sterilized and pressed into sexual slavery.

Sterilization, exile, or execution. Their choice. Same for their parents.

They will be cut down and saved by normal people.

No half breeds. One drop.

I'm a racist, not an authoritarian. They can do whatever the fuck they want to do.

>day of the rope

There are roughly 120,000 drops of blood in the body. How many generations is that to purify ones blood.

Asking for a friend

If they're for some reason based or red-pilled, they can be given some form of 2nd class citizenship status.
Basically, they will not be allowed to vote, hold political offices, or have entitlements to social programs, but they can continue existing for the complete service to the state by doing hard labor or meager jobs that no one else has.
If they're remotely leftist in any way, then immediate execution. No exceptions.

i can only assume some of the yanks are unaware of how comfy most european cities are, i didnt even do a search for the countryside which is just as nice. its the home of the white man.
let the people posted here stay in the states, the rest come home

Problem is, they have no intention of leaving you alone.

3 generations till clean enough

this post made me realize how much of a problem reddit really is here

She's absolutely disgusting. She looks like those freaks we have here - the ones which come from those disgusting mixed relationships. She would have NOT been considered white during Apartheid. Everything from her nigger hair, to her nigger nose is absolutely vile.

>day of the rope
kek. the chinese use guns not ropes.

"She" isn't considered white anywhere, retard.

We need no half-breeds. No more pollution. She could still be used as a sex slave though.

Brittany Venti will become my waifu

I love that psycho bitch

Behead those who insult queen venti

DEATH TO VENTI INFIDELS

>The bottom left barley constitutes as human

that top left is part frog i swear

I can agree with this. Niggers are just evolutionarily too far apart to breed it out, all mutts need to be deported back to Africa.

Spawn of race traitors will find themselves with a bullet through the skull right along with the niggers and kikes.

males will be shipped off, females bleached

She has an akwardly proportioned lower body. She could use with more walking or working out.

>What will happen to them on the day of the rope?

they will have been long dead via black-on-black crime

It's a man bro

i think it's functionally eight to nine until it's bred out, but the memory is always there

this

She could use with more of my dick.

oven, oven, oven, rape

"woman"

same here

they get half the bullets cos they're only half black

Offer them the state of honorary whites if they serve as cannon fodder.

Not even not Nazi Germany let good Mischling go to waste.

>In 1940 following the Armistice with France, Goldberg was expelled from the army under Hitler’s order of April 8, 1940 which stated that all 1st degree Mischlinge were to be expelled from the military.
>In December 1942, Goldberg’s father was admitted to the Bavaria Hospital. The Gestapo however raided the hospital and sent him to a Jewish hospital which had been requisitioned by the Gestapo for use as prison, from which Jews were taken and sent to Auschwitz. On Christmas Eve, gambling that the guards would be drunk or absent, Goldberg took his father from the hospital. The elder Goldberg was soon back in the hands of the Gestapo and in April 1943 was summoned for deportation, but Werner told him not to show up and he was again saved.

I hate her clothing style in general, so cringey but I don't think she is ugly.

This. All non-white christians and turn the other cheek traitors who support them will be shot on sight.