AUSTRALIA IS FAKE DON'T BELIEVE OTHERWISE

Australia is not real. It's a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace. In reality, all these criminals were loaded off the ships into the waters, drowning before they could see land ever again. It's a coverup for one of the greatest mass murders in history, made by one of the most prominent empires.Australia does not exist. All things you call "proof" are actually well fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world. Your Australian friends? They're all actors and computer generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world.If you think you've ever been to Australia, you're terribly wrong. The plane pilots are all in on this, and have in all actuality only flown you to islands close nearby - or in some cases, parts of South America, where they have cleared space and hired actors to act out as real Australians.Australia is one of the biggest hoaxes ever created, and you have all been tricked. Join the movement today, and make it known that they have been deceived. Make it known, that this has all just been a cover-up. The things these "Australian" says to be doing, all these swear words and actions based on alcoholism, MDMA and bad decisions, are all ways to distract you from the ugly truth that is one of the greatest genocides in history. 162,000 people was said to have been transported to this imaginary land during a mere 80 years, and they are all long dead by now. They never reached that promised land. Tell the truth. Stand up for what is right. Make sure to spread the world - Australia is not real. It's a codeword for the cold blooded murder of more than a hundred thousand people, and it is not okay. We will not, accept this.Stand up for the ones who died. Let it be known, that Australia does not exist.

Then who are all the fat old drunk men who come here and fuck our farm girls?

I've been found out.

big if true

But the USA beat Australia in a war once.

Trig if brue

o i c

Ah I see what OP is doing. Make up some gay Dallas goldbug shit and see how many niggers fall for it. Nice.

Go to bed Alex you have had a long stress full day

yank

Wrong. I've seen photos of Australian fauna like the kangaroo, koala bear, platypus, aborigine and the Tasmanian tiger. They can't just be completely made up or some kind of fever dream.

Australia is a movie set, does anyone honestly believe things like pic related are real?

underrated

They have all been made in a lab secretly by the British government to cover up the genocide

i personally visited australia

this is a disinformation campaign to slide the uranium four deal that gave the clinton foundation 16 children anus and 4 chicken biopsies to the podesta pizza rape dungeon today on the john oliver show.

I get paid to answer phone calls from Australia
That's pretty elaborate

Where does all the stuff I ship them go?

how many times have you been called a cunt?

in the ocean like he rest of the fuckers that were brutally murdered

Can confirm. Currently posting from chinese colony. Pls send powdered milk.

aren't you feeling sleepy?
sleep sleep sleep
time for bed!

I've been living a lie. I knew it deep down, but now OP has made me see the light. I don't know what to do with my life.

Nope. Really clever makeup by the guy who did Dawn of the Dead.

> tfw some bogan wansta pass same sex marriage in australia and nek minet the NWO is collapsing

Has anyone even seen an Australia? I sure havent
No evidence they are real at all. Wake up people
Australia is a lie!

Sticky this thread

Australia is fake
Emu land is real

OP is gold.

Australia isn't real.

bumbpf

Kek

Says the fake cuntry.

Having tasted vegemite I can confirm real people would not eat it for food.

>American civil war part 2
>Finns get blamed

Damn I wanted to watch my gf get fucked by an Emu.

God Damn It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're fucken onto us! Time to hit the frog and toad I think fellas!

"adventure is my soul"

who wants to decode this?

Quality thread

You just didnt put enough on.

>Australia and NZ not on map

....guys?

Makes sense.

I don't know man, I actually could see this one being true.

>The things these "Australian" says to be doing, all these swear words and actions based on alcoholism, MDMA and bad decisions
fuck cunt this shit might be questionable but ive been on ice for 4 days now

> Beware of harpoons big tentacle

white man's burden

You probably shouldn't do that. Bad for your brain and such.

DELET THIS

Is..is new zulund real?

This is the new approach to Fuck off we're full. If we dont exist then noone will come.

You're neither white nor Australian and therefore have no place in the universe.

japanese?

o dam

yes

Halal filth

this could be turned into a copypasta

STRALYA SHILLZ CAN FUCK OFF!

I dont even believe Europe exists... since ive never left the island.
So I here you

we're also full

Warning do not post in this thread they will track you down

And murder me?

how is something made from beer leftovers halal *shrug*

So hang on... when I flew over Australia to get to Perth, I was flying over what? South America?
Is my family, who live in Perth in on the conspiracy?

"fuck off we don't exist"

Dude. No words.

>62%

Can confirm. There is literally nothing except ocean, when I look westwards. Wake up fellow sheepfuckers, everybody knows that Australia is supposed to be next to us.

N IGGER
Z OO

vegemite is demon cum

I mean nobody has ever really actually been there, and every picture I've ever seen of australia has been fish-eye view besides how come when I go up in a plane I can't see australia?

>Big wave of rapefugees try to come to Australia by boat
>6 months later refugee crisis starts in europe
>takes 6 months to travel from Indonesia to Europe by shitty fishing boat

She drowned her baby.

Shit. They are on to us

Looks like we aint real

Looks like everyone is now a 400lb lard ass Murican

Delete this NOW

kek

>doesn't fly to Australia once a week to get thousands of dollars of sushi, comped.
Your fucking poverty sickens me, get the fuck off my lawn!

Good shitpost. Australia must be real!

>taking aussies to "the farm"
not bad

nothing really exist in this matrix youre plugged into a computer with your brain

its tru every word stay where u are don't come searching for this place

Do Mirrors exist if our Eyes dont exist?

struth hes fuckin right!!!!!

>hundred thousand
You filthy denier!!
More than 6 million people were drowned in the fake Australia hoax

>time to hit the road

the goyim know

i knew something was wrong.. can a shill become self aware?

>girls

I always knew the Emu War must have been a lie.

holy shit op.

Kangaroos are real! They taste delicious!

looks real from over here

Nigger, it simply wouldn't be worth the trouble.
164,000 criminals, that's fucking nothing for that period of time.

hahahah cheers matey