Any Seattle fags here? I walk by here before every Sounders match. I have a feeling this could be pizza related?

Any Seattle fags here? I walk by here before every Sounders match. I have a feeling this could be pizza related?

Other urls found in this thread:

undergroundpizza.com/
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
sos.wa.gov/corps/search-app.aspx#/search
archive.is/PJYsj
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are a fucking retard and I pray to God you never spread your genes

Tukwila fag telling you to learn about celtic symbols before making an arse of yourself

Don't talk to your father like that!

>hur dur guys i found a cp symbol pedos BTFO

Fucking kill yourself you stupid faggot.

RASENGAN!

Go check it out OP. Ya never know.

Lot of shills in here. They don't look like Celtic swirls they look like the sick ones...

I checked out that Kinderbritches/Belly & Co area from the HTG threads. Found spooky graffiti in the restroom near the ferry terminal. Look into the user reviews of Bop N Burger in Edmunds. It's never open. Seattle came up a lot in the HTG threads a month or so ago.

Place is creepy as shit. Would be expensive to keep up rent there as a business that is never open.

Freaky dude. Im walking distance to that place.

The old name of Belly & Co was Kinderbritches. It's logo was full of triangle swirls. The neighboring bakery is Hansel and Gretel themed. Bop N Burger next to it is never open and has a very creepy atmosphere about it.

fadó is a nationwide chain restaurant you stupid asshole

kill yourself with a Lego jammed up your urethra you disgrace to the human gene pool

Edmonds, not Edmunds. And it was probably the work of a rabid Kingstonian who ferried over from Kitsap. Ever since the Oak Table moved to Silverdale that town's gone to shit. Mossback ain't bad for a bunch of hippies, though

yeah dude..they literally show up in swarms. those swirls absolutely look suspect.

There are a lot of kids that hang around that area. I'll sometimes sit at that starbucks and se lots of middle/high schoolers roll around the area. Wonder if there is a Edmonds missing childs list.

This place.
>2 blocks from Wall Street
>wealthy and stressed out wall street execs can go down the street and get their "pizza" during lunch break or after work
>sketchy name
>pedo swirl in "d"
>letters in the logo are also really childlike, most pizza restaurants in NYC don't even have logos
If somebody wants to archive the site try it. undergroundpizza.com/

I want to see the picture of that graffiti. Sounds like bullshit unless i see a screen

Good eye, but remember, they use the symbols they use because they can blend in with innocent symbols. Spirals are Common Celtic imagery so I think there's nothing to worry about there... on the other hand, I've seen a school right off the freeway downtown that had too many odd symbols. Ever seen it before?

Pic related.

Wow good defective work guys let's archive this and make sure the thread doesn't die tonight

It's in my first post.

No. Look suspicious though...

Wow no way that's the inside.... Dude I don't often get bad feelings but that pic for some reason makes alllllll my hair stand and my eyes won't stop watering

Jesus Christ this is right out of my nightmares.
We have pedos all over Oakland/East Bay CA.

Fuck dude..

I felt it too user there is evil lurking there for sure.

bump for interest

https://
www.fac
ebook.
com/bo
pnburger/

Look at the reviews. Many people are complaining about it never being open.

Look at the floor, scratched all up.. fridge fully stocked... There's demons there dude. how are those reviewer so blind

Check this out.

it's just a fucking triskell you dumb

my god , you paranoid assholes need to kill yourselfs. aim your stupidity inward instead of fucking with innocent businesses.

DHS Blue Campaign Ad:
youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU

Look at the thread something is up. But you already know that don't you shill

Nig wtf

Are you genetisis by (((pure coincidence))) ?

yes

GG

Human trafficking is not those things though. It's closer to illegal immigration than it is slavery. Literally nearly all 'human trafficked' persons are going in voluntarily with full knowledge of the shitty situation on the other side. But it's better than what they were doing and it pays so much that they can send money back home which goes far. It's like when people join the military. It sucks and you lose your freedom but it provides guaranteed living standards not available otherwise.
Albeit you are an indentured servant, but it's the same idea.
Look at Filipinos going to the Arabian peninsula. They know they will have restrictions on rights. But they become a servant to some Qatari and get paid at least $400 a month. They cook and clean and serve their hosts. But that $400 is like ten thousand dollars a month in the poor part of the phillipenes. This notion that he vast majority of human trafficked persons are east European sex slaves in hidden room brothels or that they are like those South Asia dirty slaves in the back of the van at the end of Crash is total bullshit.

Fuck you pedo

L'enfant is the name of a shopping mall in Washington you double nigger.

Of course you (((infested pedofiend)))

Throwing some tips your way.

Remember and understand that more than likely, no activity goes on at the store building. The importance of the building is it is a hard asset, and a business/shell to launder illicit money through..

Things that would tip you off are businesses that are always/usually closed. Yet when you look up their annual revenue if possible you see movement..

Things to research when you have an address and business name

1) Business entity
sos.wa.gov/corps/search-app.aspx#/search
> Research the Business name and filings, who are the board members? When was the business set up? What is the addresses/ phone numbers/ names listed on those registration forms?
>If there are Other addresses listed:
What businesses or people reside at those addresses? Then repeat
>if there are phone numbers listed:
What businesses or people are attached to those ph#s? Then repeat
>If there are names, what businesses, addresses / numbers / associates are attached to those people?

What is the name of the website attached to the business?
>Research who owns the website at Whoisology.com and what other websites they own, name/addresses/emails attached
>Research the history of that website and the transitions in time that it has held through web.archive.org and see what it has originally been (or find info about the old owners).

Look up Google Search Operators to advance your searching skills using "site:name of site here",
> use quotes to search for specific results & use the negative/subtraction operator ... -Bullshit ...to filter out bullshit you don't need

>Use the name of the company or people plus the "filetype:PDF" or filetype:XLS" searches to find PDF or spreadsheets that have their names in them, taxes, political donations, gossip etc

>Look up local forums for the area that would show or spill gossip about the city.

>Use Yelp & filter it for 1 star results that will show you the worst businesses (which are usually fronts)

It's just the weird exposure of the pic.
Pizzagate is legit but you need to contain your hysteria.

those eyes of Alefantis, you can tell he has convinced himself there is nothing wrong with intercourse with infants. Just joking around about it like does should be enough to get him offed.

Look, I just bump the threads.

That said, children can't consent.

related thread

Shill have you not read the reviews to this place? Fuck you

>Worst businesses (usual fronts)
>"Medical Groups"
Many prostitution/pedo fronts have taken a page from the legal drug/weed pushers & now operate as "Medical Groups". This usually consists of an elderly doctors (possibly dead) credentials being used and treating any potential Real Client like trash so they don't come back, they are usually Sketchy looking family clinics in poor areas of town, or Abortion/pain management clinics.

>Warehouses
Warehouses are often used for rave scenes and storing of cargo. In a city saturated by technology&youth, there is a higher percentage of techno listeners.

>Art Galleries
Usually closed to the public and are essentially warehouses with pictures on the wall. Underground sales/bidding of models take place in many a Gallery.

>Massage Parlors
The Massage Parlors and the connecting buildings (usually in a strip mall) are always suspect. Many of the masseuses are bought and sold.

>Bad Restaurants/Useless Nicknack stores
These aren't used to house, they are used to store & launder money.

Places of concern:
>Industrial areas
Able to blend in with legitimate businesses and usually have access to....
>Railroad Tracks/Cars
Private railroad lines coming off of the main lines are essential for moving a large amount of cargo without the ability to be inspected stopped like a semi truck, especially when their is no rail station between Destination A & B across town or down the way.

>Shipping Ports
Large and small boats are able to hide people and product. Check yacht clubs and people that may own questionable boats, (pull their transport records if possible).. many may travel out to larger ships or smaller islands in the areas

>Police Stations
Criminals set up shop near police stations because it can provide a false sense of security for the public & PD. The cops are so accustomed to their work locale that they usually ignore the first 0-5 block radius from their HQ.

Just because the open hours are suspicious doesn't mean it's pedo related.
It's more likely to be a money laundering operation and/or tax write off.

Fucking shill pedo that's your front isn't it?

Just because its a money laundering operation doesn't mean its pedo unrelated.

>Ferries/Transportation Boats
There are large public/private ships that shuttle people and cars between Canada/U.S. Or simply between Seattle & Islands or other cities. The ability to hide cargo inside of cars is easy, especially if you can bribe or are technologically savvy.

>Highways
Look at the major roads of traffic in and out of the city. Look up the crime data and surrounding crime data for Rapes, Kidnapping, Assaults (getting to close), or gang activity... It is helpful to know what areas are hotspots & which are dead zones (usually criminal assaults happen in hotspots away from the Approved dead zones so it doesn't affect profit).

>Trucking/Logistics companies
Look at locations that have their own trucks, or rental fleets. Monitor the flow of traffic through Waze or other means to detect high traffic in industrial (or abnormal slowness in usual low traffic areas)... at different times of the day and night this can help you understand the movements.

Look at the local politicians, businessmen & gangs..

>Politicians
Usually paid bribes by gangs & Companies to enforce/not enforce certain laws in certain areas.
Look for land development that has required the mayor or etcs approval and is advertised in the news. Look at the sister cities and what countries/cities normally do business in the area.

>Businesses
Based on the business types and ties they may be importing slave labor from China/Mexico/Russia/Vietnam etc, and exporting Money/product etc.
Look at the businesses in Glassdoor or other sites for the area that have bad reviews as well as are in good distribution areas.
Look at businesses with corrupt practices, check their board members and their frequented locations.

oh fug....
both the boy lover and girl lover symbol.

Sumner fag. Hard to find irish restaurants . Bu if you do, give a shepards pie a try. Guiness beef stew is good too.

Wowwwww

Some pedo facility in Northern Italy.

archive.is/PJYsj
>Great for babies too
IT’S A PLEASURE TO BE TOGETHER IN THE FAMILY SAUNA IN OUR WELLNESS HOTEL
A sauna session has a multitude of positive effects on people. Sweating relaxes your muscles and spirits, strengthens your immune system and stimulates your circulation metabolism. The same goes for young children and kids, as recent studies have confirmed. This means that mum and dad can enjoy the pleasant temperatures of a sauna at the Feuerstein together with their child. Above all, children love the intense closeness and gentle contact with their skin as they sit on their parents’ laps; the soothing combination of warmth, wet and the delicate scent of wood do the rest. At times, families also have the chance to take part in a sauna-master ceremony.

>Gangs
Look up the local gangs in the area
Knowing what the drug usage is like in the area may give a clue to where/who the local gangs are working with (as well as where they are importing/exporting)
Many Trucking/Warehouse/Agriculture/Lower end jobs are staffed by Temp Agencies.
These Temp Agencies absolve the hiring company of any insurance, pay, hiring burdens.. It also allows the temp agencies to hire illegal workers or/and gang members to staff the positions cheaply. You can find these by searching for day laborer companies (use other languages for the name when searching, ex: trabajo etc.. Spanish, Korean, Chinese, Arabic)

Also i am full autist with pedogate. I can tell ypu nearly anything you would like to know. For instance we have an inside user in hollywood dropping crumbs a lot and i think i know who he is. Its a real big movie star with marvel; says the children in the new xmen are being fucked with.

Also sushi is a pedo term. You remember comped sushi right? I know something real sick that everyone should hear.

First off ppl claim that this was jus a reflection and not another room. If that was case, then wheres the PC thats being reflected?

Spill the beans my man

>bckpge/Cragslst
Utilize bckpge to build a map/database/list of Prostis in the area. Try to find addresses if possible (incall)
Then search those addresses/Phone numbers/Usernames/emails in google like such.

Below shows searching ONLY bckpge for the number
>Site:(seattleBckpg) "PHONENUMBER"

Below shows searching every site for the number:
>"Phonenumber" "Uname"
Or however they typed it, use alternates like the number with .s or no -s and the like.
See what other places are attached to it, if you have a phone number, utilize the following sites to search
white pages
USPhones
PIPL
FB

>PEople
Pipl search engine is helpful if you have a first/last name or a name from a business filing. Another place to search is

>Site:(citydatasite) "Name"
>Site:(citydatasite) "BusinessName"

City-data is a good site/place to find analytics of a city, the businesses, people etc. also look up the lawyers for criminals/rape/pedo cases...

Observe the hear symbol

powerpuff girls is a pedo symbol. I found out about it last year. If you seen mma fighters, celebs, and bikers with those tatd you should keep it in mind. The full sleeve tatted fuckers are hard core.

The 3 girls representd the personaliy types they like to fuck.
>blossoms normally try find ways to escape and plan to rebel while trying to keep the other girl from total mental breakdown.

>bubbles are docile scared to death quiet types. They beat those girls less because theyre already too afraid to attempt escape. Theyll leave (((her))) cell open and leave the area and they have confidence of no running.

>buttercups normally more of tomboyish types who grew up with brothers; these are the ones that give them trouble. They fight and bite at every turn. The repeated punishments for it eventually kills the buttercup within the first 2 days.

Seattle is ground zero for pedogate in the NW
Dropping moar pics

Powerpuff girls is super shilly just remember psddock had references to it in emails we found and bro got busted with 100k sushi on his computer

Fuck this shit dude

Theres a few more symbols. Basicslly if its a shape within a shape. Your logic was close with the irish thing but youre looking for triangles and hearts mostly. Youll find more discreet stickers on alley walls etc. Seattle hookers will alsp tell you. The hookers are no joke red pill as fuck.

The paddocks were grooming kids.
Nickelodean is a groooming factory. Look for foot pics as well.

There’s a lot of really, really old statues in Scotland and Ireland with those symbols. Its some tribal thingy. I think maybe something to do with serpents but it’s certainly a Celtic tribal symbol.

We must team with the hookers and start busting people

Schneider has a dog named Lolli.... Dude

Individual spirals/ spirals with angles to make triangles are pedo symbols, this is not.

This three spiral is actually a celtic Triskelion symbol commonly associated with Old Irish and Scottish culture, hence the Irish pub.

Not a shill, pizzagate is real. Just look harder.

Shills
>147585101
>147585465
>147585648
>147587054

Spookanon
>147591985

Distraction (look at this burn instead of working) or (don't look at Seattle)
>147593573
>147594995
>147595283

SpamShill similar to Anon6.
Posts already known images or images that provide no assistance to the point of the thread in an effort to derail the topic
>147595429
>147595569
>147595699
>147595747
>147595826
>147595973
Learn & Ignore these.

Where is everyone currently at in their progress?
Have the following things been set up yet?
>Spreadsheet detailing businesses and types
>Description of Crime/Gangs in the area
>Historical maps of the area showing city growth, tunnels, old ports of influence, voting districts
>KML Google map noting already viewed locations, associations, zones
>PlanOfResearch: a procedural method that will allow you to section out zones, duties & goals so anyone can pickup where you left off.
>List of Previous archives
>Pastebins of previous information and archives
>---archive.is your critical pastebins
>An understanding of the Demographics

Combine them

pic related

Oh no no no come back LOOK AT THEM

Holy. Shit.

^ This is fucking big guys.

The place doesn't have connected swirls though they're all the same.And so far I've just been trying to keep this thread open to get exposure. I feel like we could have all the proof in the world and we are gonna just end up suicided

Shnieder fucked brittneys sister and came inside

>Combine them

Done. Holy shit, save those fucking children user. Do some covert ops and see what you can find before reporting it to the Police/ Media.

You are right. do some more digging. I am 50/50 on the pub as it is similar to celtic imagery so see what you can find out about its patrons and events.

Also "Minor avenue" - What the fuck

I know And we have to bring more attention to that day care start posting it in all the pizza threads

It is indeed another room with powerpuff stickers on the adjoining window. No PC in sight but I am sure there is a lot of CP. Remember his brother has already been done on CP charges, what are the chances that they aren't in some way involved in child grooming?

That's sharingan

What city is the daycare located in?
Will try to dig up more info and report back

I was in Washington last week and spotted one of these off the highway. The logo has since changed on the website, but the sex shops themselves still look like this.

You're a paranoid schizophrenic who needs to seek help

Memorize the rest of the stuff on that tree. Those are OTHER symbols . The heart id a confirm. One of them is bestiality on kids csn you guess which? I will say that podestas and the obamas sure loved flying their plane transporting 65,000 dollars worth of "hotdogs"

Following this stuff has warped me. Its like whem a vampire hunter who gets bit but keeps fighting while slowly turning. Lolihentai makes you think like THEM. Some of those hentai stories are the real deal like a movie script lile how hostel is .

Now why would they be in such a hurry to change their logo on the internet but not in public?

Maybe because they know that people do digging into 'shops' like this online and it would throw them off the scent if they only used the pedo symbols irl.

Bremertonfag here. I worked at a Seattle hotel for awhile; near Amazon hq. all kinds of weird rich fuckers rolled through; wouldn’t be surprised at all if a few of them were extra into pizza. I can’t contribute much but I can say this: all foreign dignitaries and the president stay on a special secured floor of the Hilton hotel on Stewart st. That’s the only place in Seattle that’s secure enough for the president to sleep; and the SS sets up a massive perimeter when they are there. Possibly talk to the bellman there?

Yeah you're another pedo

The bird?

We cant let them know. Just play iy like youre really dumb. Acting like a tweaker helps throw them off. Local police who know me think im batshit nuts but its a total facade. They wont expect me when i come in with a true mind. I played stupid in the marines just so they write me off as their villlage idiot while occasionally dropping autist level strategies which scared them into oblivion because I said it.

mmmmmm bananas

YOU NEED TO FOLLOW POWERPUFF GIRLS