Just want to give an update on this forgotten case

Just want to give an update on this forgotten case.

>somali immigrant
>diversity hire
>multiple complaints from partners
>no one wants to work with him
The victim:
>australian immigrant
>yoga instructor
>pictures of her rescuing ducks from a sewer drain
>calls 911 because thinks she hears a rape
>cops show up
>she approaches the driver side window after they park
>noor shoots her in the abdomen from the passenger seat
>she dies from her injuries
>months pass
>news has completely stopped on incident
>no uproar
>he has given no statement
>he is on indefinite paid leave
>investigation expected to last several more months
>estimates no updates until at least next spring

I feel like I'm the only one who gives a shit about this at all.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138211618/#138211840
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138211618/#138212314
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138211618/#138215592
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138211618/#138217853
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138211618/#138224528
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138211618/#138226283
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138211618/#138228818
abc.net.au/news/2016-12-03/life-sentence-overturned-for-us-teen-who-killed-australian/8089800
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Bme1f0a8s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=44qN6hbAxPY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait, is this real? Holy fuck

i dont know what there really is to say about it. she was cute so its sad, but she was australian and a new age retro hippy so its gods will i guess.

Yes. I check up on it every couple weeks but there is almost zero information since the incident. It's like they are stalling until it all blows over and he can be reinstated.

Why are we being policed by the third world?!

Because it's fucking progressive.

Also I don't care that she was pretty or a hippie or whatever. I care that we need to hear about every niggers death for fucking years because he died while trying to choke out a cop but a white woman shot by a muslim because she was trying to report a rape gets buried.
Even her facebook memorial groups have no activity.

Why are we letting in Australians?

didn't the Somali fail the entrance exam ad well? like not even close?

they are willing do the job americans wont do: kill white people

Damn so many things have happened since that, I had forgotten.

That was one fucked up story, almost completely buried by Jews Media.

I remember.

I'm glad you guys at least recall it.
I'm going to keep up on it and just make a thread here every month or so if there are changes.

Another story that proves White Supremacy and White Privilege, are nothing more than Marxist smoke and mirrors.

It's anything but White Supremacy in charge of America.

eventually. your local police will gladly block off intersections while blue helmets do the house to house confiscation. blue helmets will be shitskin europeans.

ahaha I like somali people

now they patrol america and kill wh*te subhumans

I like them more

Yeah but the smell...my god, the fucking smell

>diversity hire
According to what? A bunch of pathetic homosexual white power Sup Forumsfaggots shills who get their flower print panties hot over cops? lmao

boards.Sup Forums.org/hm/thread/1618736

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138211618/#138211840
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138211618/#138212314
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138211618/#138215592
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138211618/#138217853
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138211618/#138224528
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138211618/#138226283
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/138211618/#138228818

And what is that supposed to make typical white cops anyway? "Legit hires"? Faggot don't make me laugh.

>multiple complaints from partners
>no one wants to work with him
Nearly most cops are complete gutter trash, who gives the first shit what they think. You have no source for this anyway. You pulled it from your ass like a good fag.

>The victim:
There was no victim because the shit never happened. It was fake scripted shit.

I know this is bait but you didn't say anything.
According to multiple articles he was a diversity hire fast tracked through the acceptance process and then celebrated as being the first somali on the force.

Then you posted a bunch of old posts about people finding guys in uniform attractive? Shocking.

Complaints for partners etc are in those same articles I'm not going to spoon feed you.

Then claiming there was no victim at it was made up actually has no readily available evidence. A lack of evidence is not evidence. The burden of proof for your claim is on you.

Nigger.

>> 14 75 93 70 4
faggot

What?

What was that?

Nothing to say? Looks like I served you faggots your favorite shut-the-fuck-up cocktail. Cunts.

I can only fathom what kind of basement dweller cockroach of a human you are based on these two posts. Your first response was to make it about race and post links to gay threads that you saved lol wtf are you even doing here.

Shh, it's in the memory hole now.

RIP Trayvon never forget.

>namecalling, ''sources'', shitty arguments (well every cop is shitty he dindu nuffin)

wew got us there

I live in Minneapolis and I didn't forget OP. Somalians are fucking parasites here and this is a reflection of that.

>durr according to multiple articles that I won't link
Yea. Then you want to talk about burden of proof. Faggot.

Doesn't matter anyway because like I said, most cops are trash as it is.

I'm glad you took the time to stop sucking off some sewer rat around back of Dollar Tree to make this post, fag.

And no faggot, it wasn't bait.

You are not the only one. But, the swell of hate is just: kick them out or kill them all; so, one instance like this is ... well ... suffocated.

she was a dumb cunt for moving to that zionist cesspit in civil war stasis, in the first place

abc.net.au/news/2016-12-03/life-sentence-overturned-for-us-teen-who-killed-australian/8089800

...he'll likely get little more than "discharged with full pay and pension"

#
>durr according to multiple articles that I won't link
Yea. Then you want to talk about burden of proof. Faggot.

Doesn't matter anyway because like I said, most cops are trash as it is.

#
I'm glad you took the time to stop sucking off some sewer rat cop around back of Dollar Tree to make this post, fag.

This user, he is more disturbing than the nigger OP posted. Give me the Heebie-jeebies

Looks like you need to get hooded roach

Forget about political correctness, about being nice.
Someone big is earning BIG money and pc is just one of his tools

Since you're a dirty cockroach yourself you probably can't imagine much else in others.

I'm sure you can continue being a faggot though

Somalians are 100% irredeemable garbage.

I remember m80

Haven't heard anything on our media about it either.

That is why you should (if you are actually Swedish by blood) have 12 children and the worst two can breed with niggers and elevate their species

And no it wasn't bait, faggot.

This isn't the negrophilia board, please leave.

>I feel like I'm the only one who gives a shit about this at all.
No, you're not. Aussies still remember this.

No, the only Somali immigrant nigger to ever join the force was definitely not a diversity hire fucking retard. You sound attracted to him like you want to suck Somali cop dick.

This. People on both sides bring it up too. Leftists attacking police while Right-wing going at it from the immigration angle.

>There was no victim because the shit never happened. It was fake scripted shit.

If you're going to go around accusing others of lying, then you should provide sources when you allege things like the above.

They bus in a bunch of niggergees to a town neaby me on sometimes, from some camp. The scum have been sneaking up here like cockroaches.

>Niggers working as police in USA.
You're truly doomed. Replacement is complete.

Gimmie a hit of this bump

you need help retard, maybe try /leftypol/ where you can post all the impotent anarchist rage you want.

Not just you, OP.

me too, I check every other week or so and nothing comes up. This fucking story got memory holed so quickly. I wonder if her fiance got paid off to not make a huge fuss.

I badger Betsy Hodges about it on Twitter when I can.

Wow, a case of a third worlder killing and innocent white person and the media covers it up? Where oh where has this happened before?

Seriously, they might as well start handing out the green wrist bands like in the Turner diaries

You paid shill faggots shill for cops post literal faggoty gay shit concerning cops that I've already highlighted above, and here you are trying to project your faggoty onto me. Pathetic. You fucking faggot. Him being thet only Somali immigrant cop makes no difference on these matter of whether or not he was a "diversity hire." It doesn't matter whether he was the only Somali cop or the hundredth. As it was, he was the only Somali cop because he was the only Somali that sought a career in policing. Diversity hire or not, it's irrelevant.

Please post proof that it ever happened.

Exactly.

Other than the glaring obviousness of it all, these vids are all you need to watch to know that it was a hoax.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Bme1f0a8s

m.youtube.com/watch?v=44qN6hbAxPY

You know it explicitly legal for the government to sell hoaxes like this and other propaganda to the public? Well it is. Look it up. It's the law.

>durr review shill notes, what to say, what to say... Ah, anarchist! And leftypol!

Good job dumb ass. What's next, communist?

And then what, CULTURAL MARXIST???

Dumb cunt.

It's likely a false flag event OP. She was some kind of super-globalist liberal demikin. The event was probably hoaxed just like Sandy Hook. Ask to see her autopsy photos, ask to see any evidence that she actually died. Look for evidence her family survivors are really greiving and not just laughing and smirking their way through interviews.

>There was no victim because the shit never happened. It was fake scripted shit.

Can you provide some evidence or insight into this? Who is behind all the scripting? The Jeremy Christians? The Pulse Nightclub hoax 'shootings?'

How can we mainstream this and prove it's happening?

who cares about standards.
liberal white women will feel good if we let low IQ muslims become cops, so we must do it!
who cares about the ramifications?
who cares about society?
not women!