youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU&list=PLE88E9ICdiphYjJkeeLL2O09eJoC8r7Dc
vimeo.com/215078563
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Race
Then sandniggers try to attack while we appear weak
Losses heavy, but white Christians win

Time is not on our side

all christian growth is coming from african and south east asian christians

Anyways no matter what happens you have to think they can only lose.

For Westerners/whites it's a Win-Lose scenario, whereas for third worlders it's a Lose-Lose one. Even if they "win" and become a majority and get to control the West they still lose because it'd just become the same shithole they or their parents fled from. You can take they shitskin from Shitskinistan, but you can't take Shitskinistan from the shitskin.

There is no "magic dirt" that makes some countries good and some bad. Natural resources, abundant farmland, etcetera, none of these matter if there's not a population with the capacity to put them in use, whereas a qualified population can thrive even in some the most arid and hostile of territories.

Whites could thrive in bumfuck Antarctica whereas niggers starve in the most fertile continent of this planet.

Always remember that almost 90% of the population in places like Africa was produced and is artificially sustained by Western industrialism. Without whites the world will see the greatest culling of the population that has ever seen since the floods 11k years ago.

It's always Ideology

> The quicker you pick up a lethal weapon the quicker you lose

#DownWithDarkie

Race between religions.

Traithalon.

Wtf I hate technological advances now

wait longer and will be outnumbered

It will be a hate war. Each demohraphic has a specific target in mind.

Very good accurate information user

> There may be good people on either side
> Every man is outnumbered on his own

It will be Euro Fascism against Islamo Fascism

>ITT LARPing

Would it be bluepilled to join the military just to learn how to shoot and survive? The war in the middle east is dying down I don't think i would be dying for Israel but I dunno
Would join marines and do something trade related like electrician or some thing

It's the only option. As shitty and immoral as it may be violence is a monopoly of the state, so you got to learn from the experts.

Many ex military people end up joining militias later and train the civs so it can actually be beneficial as long as you leech the shit out of the government, learn something useful and don't get killed or crippled.

Though if there's a big war know that you're fucked.

Neither. It will be a war of freedom lovers versus illuminati servants.

Both.

US is more or less save. I'm concerned more about Europe. we clearly see islamization of western Europe. it happens slowly so normies don't even notice. in two decades we might see whites as minorities in Europe.
and this means welcome to sharia law

SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE

> "I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the number of their group, but by the content of their character.

rahowa
total war

fuck the numbers, they could outnumber 100 to 1 and we'd still win that battle.

Only when it's a million to one would I even be mildly worried, and only because there won't be enough bullets.

No you can learn everything about shooting by practing or getting an instructor. You can get "tactical" training by ex special forces guys like clearing houses and countering an ambush

How does sharia law differ from what you'd like to implement?

good vs. evil

armageddon

These "white people" Nazi Germany memes are retarded. The Nazis were not "white people" but merely German imperialists.
They were anti-white by definition - attacking and killing other whites, while supporting Africans and Arabs in their own lands.
And if you want to see modern day imperialists just look at Russia, and how is it viewed by all non-Russophiles/normal people because of that.
Stop looking at this retarded worldview through rose tinted lenses.
Also
>"then maps get redrawn, populations go missing"
Yes. But only European ones, particularly the ones who had nothing to do with the people atcually attacking and displacing them.
While the attacker usually agrees with non-whites retaining their lands, just look at Nazi Germany and the Muslims, or modern Russia and the BNP & Mugabe.

And there will be no race war, atleast from the whites perspective. Most will accept BAASED members of other races and nationalities, and still lose so heavily that an all-white recovery will be impossible.
Most of the "race war" rards are just LARPers anyway.

They didn't attack whites, though, they attacked slavs. Then Britain dropped the world into a war that killed 60 M europeans because the British crown is anti-white.

a little of both mixed together.
the calm before the storm
fire and fury like the world has never seen before

Check them digits.

Currency Collapse:
youtube.com/watch?v=DyV0OfU3-FU&list=PLE88E9ICdiphYjJkeeLL2O09eJoC8r7Dc

The wars to come:
vimeo.com/215078563

Britain didn't have plans to take "lebensraum" and create Reichcommissariat serf states out of already existing nations and peoples, the Gemans did.
What kind of a cuck does one have to be a non-German who supports the Nazis is beyond me, they were bad news for everyone else.
And no, they attacked eastern Europeans in general with the intent of territorial conquest and displacement, not because they specifically targeted slavs (they didn't)

Cringe

not really, if white still dominate once AGI comes around, it's gamer over. Population count won't matter past that point.

Are you fucking retarded? Britain literally wanted hegemony over Europe and a strong German state threatened that. Power is power, and Europeans died to keep the financial elite that rule us today right where they are- dismantling and raping Germany for ever trying to divorce it.

You are a gigantic cuck if you think Germany treated France worse than America did in WW2. Face it, we fought for the forces of evil, and let something worse than "big scary nazi boogeymen" take power over the East. You got assraped until you loved it, but then again, Lithuania has always been the biggest nation of butthurt cucks there ever was.

Latvia, even, switching between threads.

Nothing is going to happen. Nothing ever happens. You're a faggot.

>race
literally a social construct. wtf is wrong with this board.

how white farmers are doing over there?

Black people aren't nice.

Nazis preferred Islam over Christianity you retard, they just considered Arabs inferior. they also were Pagan and SS burned churches all the times.

If a race war seems to be inevitable, the US will probably just launch a false-flag resource war

>t. science denier

>understand nothing about Nietzches writing
>"Germans preferred Islam"
maybe now they do, retard

is that a commie propaganda? they prefered muslims because they were religious and had a doctrine which to follow.
easier rely on than atheists like Commies

>technology advances 10 fold
>ignores einstein calling it jew science
they didn't believe in anything their brains couldn't find practical uses for.

but sure, they did make some engenering advances. Their myth of technological advance is only mentioned because they lasted 10 years, given more time they would have stagnated because they don't see truths that apply generaly, only those that work within the context of their superiority complex

No, these are well known facts, Hitler didn't like Christianity at all, it's clear from his private conversations and from other people as well, he only believe in Rosenbergs meme-version of Christianity, which was that Jesus was an Aryan and bible was a corrupted book and had nothing to do with him, so basically he wasn't a christian.
Now SS was created by HImmler, Himmler was openly pagan and encouraged SS members to leave the church, he made them perform pagan rituals and they had pagan symbols all over.

so what's your point

piss off ahmed

My point is do not associate Nazis with Christcucks, only Wotan can save Germcucks now.

Meh It's over - it'll never ever be the same. We're done.

At home I am just larping not to make my wife feel insecure about the future.

She'll ask me regularly, especially after habbenigs, if it'll ever stop, if we'll ever win.

I just say: "Don't worry. It'll be fine."

But deep down inside I am totally fucked up about the future because I don't know WHAT will happen and HOW it will end.

I just keep up the appearance of cnfidence in the future

a 'lil bit of both ya feel

yes I do, because majority was christian

>lolbertarians actually believe this

Strong horse theory.. people that don't have a lot of power in their real lives like to fantasize about being around in the time of the Nazis and collaborating with them so nobody could fuck with you. I guess I can see the appeal, especially when it's wrapped up in a lot of powerful imagery and aesthetic uniforms

The tide is changing. Slowly - can you feel it?

I just don't want to raise my hopes to high.

The more the tides changing - and I do feel it - the more insecure I become.

Jesus Christ this nazi larping

It's not. You've just spent too long isolated on this containment board. After the failure of Trump the whole world will shy away from right wing politics for another generation. All the latest elections in Europe after trump steered harder left

Hopefully nuclear, I want off this ride.

Yes, don't do it - you can learn how to shoot and fight on your own time. Please do not fight for ZOG user. Please do not fight against our interests.

Will you kill the 48% tyrone?

>I don't know WHAT will happen and HOW it will end.
No one knows exactly what will happen, not even the people orchestrating this whole bullshit. It's only certain that this will end very badly for us.

IF it happens it doesn't matter who wins as it will be HORROR

Except in Austria. I can feel the tide turning. Everyone can. The truth is China can't afford Europe to turn into another shitty muzz tier hellhole. They need stable consumer market. So they won't allow it. We got friends in strange places.

Listen here sauerkraut, you're 2nd to go after Sweden but it's not going to be with a bang but a wimper. You'll never fight back officially due to fears of racism but when the deaths start mounting on the native's side you're gonna form right wing death squads and defend your families. Don't worry faggot, you'll grow to love removing kebab in time and history will thank you for your efforts.

Lots are going to have to die before that happens though and since all the leaders of the world have fucked children they're importing hordes of shitskins everywhere to force the matter. They want us too busy in war to go after them so just keep that in mind for afterwards. Good luck and pop out as many kids as you can as you're going to need people you can trust.

look at reserves. same training.

sharia law is not western. westernism is.

In western Europe it'll mainly be Muslims against everyone but there could be some ethnic conflicts involving blacks, different middle eastern/south Asian ethnicities and rightwing/working class whites all fighting each other. The main event in western Europe though will be between the Globalist-cuck governments and Wahabi Sunni Islamists. (no idea about the rest of the west)

I'll give him a bang that ends with a whimper.

the jews will try to make it blacks vs whites vs asians
Ideally it will be everyone vs jews and I hope everyone here agrees with me, let me know if you don't

>do not associate Nazis with Christcucks
I mean they weren't one and the same but they were related and you'd have to be a real asshat to make that claim
>only Wotan can save Germcucks now
fuck off

better luck next time

Never underestimate your enemy, it's the stupidest thing you could do in such a scenario. You're also grossly over-estimating modern western whites who're extremely weak and pathetic. Your ego is detrimental to you.

this. better to have an anticlimactic victory than a stunning defeat.

It will be cultural war, like it or not. Believe you me, there will be many coloured and even muds on our (Western) side, I aint civic nationalist, but lets not kid oueselves, not all colored and muds are 75IQ retarded monkeys

no fuck having to live with asian cucks and blacks anymore

good point

>Will it be a race war or war of religions

It will be a war of the puppets - as it always has been, and always shall be.

Viewer discretion is advised: No puppet masters will be harmed.

This im a christian leb and if shit goes down you better believe im helping the West

better a puppet to race then slave to bbc like you cucks

Bring it, pussies

BORN FROM THE FIRE CLEAN, CRAWLING THROUGH THE DIRT LIKE WAR
FIVE YEARS, MY MOTHER GAVE A NAME FOR WAR
TEN I WAS DEAD, BORN AGAIN WITH EYES FOR WAR
BY FIFTEEN HATE WAS THE NAME OF MY WAR
WASH ME IN THE RIVER GIVE ME TO THE PAIN OF LIFEWAR
TWENTY YEARS GONE AND FATHER TOLD ME LIFE WAS LIKE WAR
HANDS TO THE BONE TWENTYFIVE YEARS OF WAR
THIRTY I WAKE TO THE SOUND OF SOULS AT WAR
I WILL PASS THROUGH BURIED WITH THE FLAG OF MY WAR

>checked.