Looks like my grandpa was Antifa. He had this club in his attic when I visited him in Rio de Janeiro...

Looks like my grandpa was Antifa. He had this club in his attic when I visited him in Rio de Janeiro. He probably used it to kil facists

You should tap it on your head a few times to experience the pain those problematic fascists felt.

>inb4 300 replies

Timestamp or it didn't happen

This is a complex shitpost.

My great grandpa died at Auschwitz, he fell from one of the guard towers.

unscrew the bottom cap and pull the chain or string

That's a pepper grinder, comrade. Try twisting it.

Nice nostalgia OP

Good job on the bait, good luck with the thread this late at night.

Sage

Better go hit a few trees to make sure the handle won't snap on you after your first Nazi clobber!

Nah, man.
That’s your grandma’s dildo.

Bait

You should go around hitting people with it.

Holy shit that's pretty cool OP!

Back then those clubs had a cap on the bottom end and a little pull tab that disassembles it. Maybe he has something bomb inside from decades ago. Pull it and post pics if you find anything

Nope, thats an old-school pepper mill. You unscrew the small end and then pull the rope loop and it crushes the pepper.

That joke is so lame, I always hated people that told it just because it was so try hard edgy. I knew this fucking spic that would always tell it to people at church like it was the funniest thing. I always wish I could punch him in the face.

I believe that that's an old-fashioned toilet plunger of the era.

Lol good one

This joke is as old as the (((holocaust))).

That's a potato masher used by nazis.

If you unscrew it, you'll be just fine.

My great-grandpa was skinnier than me at the peak of my cross country career. He died in Ukraine in 1932.

oh neat, you have an antique soup ration with heater!
the soup's in the can on the end
to start the chemical heater on it you have to unscrew the cap on the end and pull the porcelain ball attached to the string inside, in about 20 seconds you'll have a piping hot cup of soup!
I wonder if it still works after all this time, tell us if it does after you try it out!

Was your gramps in the war? That looks like one of our hammers. Works much better than all of its western counterparts.

>crushes the pepper.

Toppest kek

>If Peter Piper picked a pack of peppers, how many peppers could Peter Piper pick out of his chest afterwards?

WE HAVE A WINNER!

He did, but those have a secret message in the small end, sometimes. Unscrew it and see if there's anything there. It might be on a bit of string that you can pull.

Hahaha

So, ~30 years old?

There's a cap on the bottom, unscrew it and you'l see a little bead. You need to rip out that bead and give it back to the native americans it came from. You grandfather was a great man, but nobody's perfect.

Have you tried using this club on something?

That looks like a butt plug.

American Education at it's finest.

Twist it for a special prize.

lol

it was made by germans after all

user, you know The Holocaust wasn't invented until the 1980s.

It's a nut cracker dumbass

that's a koppeldorfer

you pull the bottom to reveal a secret message

What is that?

Not funny. My grandpa was an electrician. It was hard but he managed to survive.

>1 post by this ID

Is he kill?

Hey OP pull the black part on the bottom and wait you'll be surprised

I just ran it through tin-eye. looks like it checks out

That's not a club its a confetti cannon.

Unscrew the base of the stick and pull the little string and you'll have a blast at your next party.

THAT'S A FUCKING NAZI GRENADE

CALL THE POLICE OP!!!

That is literally a potato masher. Don't listen to these drumpf tards trying to trick you. Use it to mash potatoes

His marxist instincts kicked in and he probably shoved it up his ass

Hopefully. Press P to piss on grave.

[X] Doubt

That actually an M24 Stielhangranate. WW2 German hand grenade

can confirm

Probably took this guy's advice Here's to idea that he blew himself up

friendly reminder that the bus driver who bullied Rosa Parks did more to fight nazis then ur pussy ass.

Hopefully.

Yes and it also vibrates if you unscrew thr bttom cap and pull the little ball drop out hangin from a little rope. Best thing you could do is to put it in your anus and pull from the plug. You will love it.

Works better when first heated in a fire.

>2.5mb
Y tho

This is why the Krauts lost 2 world wars, they never learnt how throw a ball.

i get it but...youre still a giant faggot

Just liked to point something out in this picture. Check the hour.

He maybe didn't even pull out the pin from the grenade and maybe it was the fact that he heated the base with a lighter what triggered a delayed reaction that would make it explode later accidentally.

Did he die?

>1 post by this ID
>2.5MB pic

Wew lads

thats one edgy response

make sure you use it like this user

>Muere joven al estallar granada en su casa
>Muere

Learn spanish you dimwit, it will save your life when USA turns 80% mexican.

Stick it up your ass and twist it.

He was seventeen and posting in Sup Forums, so he got permabanned... from life.

>Auschwitz
Not funny. My grandma died there when she was 8 years old you piece of shit

NEVER WILL I SPEAK AZTEC

>Rio de Janeiro
lol shitboi

Underrated

Good one.

NOT FUNNY! My grandmother died at the age of 6 in Auschwitz come on guys its 2017 stop being such facist racist bigots! :(

Have a (you) gave me a chuckle

Good one.

You know the best thing to come out of Auschwitz? An empty train.

My great grandpa died at Auschwitz, he fell from one of the masturbation machines

god the stick grenade was such a shitty grenade design.

Probably smells like shit .

I don't get it. Is the joke that your grandpa was a nazi? What's so funny about that?

One of my classmates got in trouble for masturbating in the showers. Really ruined our fieldtrip to Auschwitz.

+10 points for retardation when thinking your grandpa owned an antifa baton when he actually owned an unused stick gernade and you blow yourself up trying to xtend it. Faggot. KYS.

Thats a fucking grenade. I have a WW2 era nazi handgun. I'll be sure to send to your' dome when the day comes

they where made from wood? no wonder hitler lost.

-10 points for taking the bait

Stick grenades had a longer throwing range, and the throw was generally more stable and accurate - its disadvantage being that it was clumsy and unwieldy outside of that.

Abuse of expectations is a fundamental characteristic of comedy, it is almost impossible to get a laugh without it.

It's one thing to not find it funny, but to not understand how it is funny makes me concerned that you are not autistic enough to fit in here.

Twist pin at your next antifa meeting and yell Sup Forums was right.

The jacket was also very thin which meant less fragmentation and therefore less damage. They where just glorified concussion grenades. Compared to the British mills and US MK II's they really failed to perform.

text on this poster reads: give up your clubs antifa

oh shit

lol it really took me a while.

My grandfather also died at Auschwitz. He broke his neck when a man fell out of the guard tower on top of him

See? The left can't meme. Their best bet is making fun of themselves.

Maybe if the jokester used a period instead of a comma it would be apparent.

The joke was fucking lame. As are you. I used periods. Faggot dick suck bitch titties nigger dick.