STOP POSTING HERE

STOP POSTING HERE.
STOP VISITING.

YOU ARE BEING TARGETED BY RUSSIA AND WILL BE UNDER OBSERVATION BY US INTELLIGENCE. STOP NOW.

GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. STOP THIS.

CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/mmfa/status/922847766350405635
mega.nz/#!Qbw2hRjL!Lr0K7e7GzOb87JdEg6vSyS_l5Ur-pLGGNcSPXtmngxQ
mega.nz/#!1LwBEYzI!MPuR8GWQqNj6Ef5eIkPxWaxB2L_ASVIyNan3YJCKa_c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ya whatever you say shlomo

I'm a proud transsexual latina midget you can't fucking tell me what to do

You're right. I was getting sleepy anyways.

Hey man, I like Russia. I have no problem with this.

>no meme flag
>reddit spaces
>shill posting

you are a very new paid poster friend, you arent ready for us tell your boss you need more training

too bad you have been exposed for the russian you are billy

T I C K
O
C
K

You dance to our tune you dumb faggot

mobile.twitter.com/mmfa/status/922847766350405635

pee pee poo poo fart farty farty fart fart
sploooop poop poop plonk peeeee peeee fart
XDDDDDD faaaart faaarrt pee pee poo poo

LITERAL SHIT POSTING
TRUE AMERICANS WILL REJECT YOU FUCKLEAF

calm down
All of this is satire, you colossal faggot.

holy shit bud calm down eh

>implying I'm not trolling by agreeing

>UNDER OBSERVATION BY US INTELLIGENCE

We've been under observation since 2004. Feels good that we are that important.

I'M READY TO EXPEL SOME FUCKING RUSKIE FUCKS.

Пoхyй, Пyтин мoжeт пpoйти нaхyй.

>muh countdown to imminent surveillance and mass doxing date maymay

FUCK I'M UNDER INVESTIGATION?

He's right everybody, I was feeling sleep anyway. We should all just turn in and not come back tomorrow! *Yawn* goodnight everybody!

THEIR SHILLS DON'T HAVE THE NEW MEMES TO COUNTER THIS YET.
RAISE AWARENESS NOW AND IN EVERY THREAD.
PRESERVE AMERICA, FUCK RUSSIK

ok thanks for the headsup billy

l8er Sup Forums

Hillary clinton you did not receive a rose. Take some time now to say goodbye then please leave the mansion.

It's too late. My internet speed went way down when I started shitposting here. Pretty sure I'm already tagged

But OP, you are a Russian.
You just haven't realized that yet.

Wat m8?

Well then. Like weve allways said. Once we cant shit post here, we will shit post in real life on mailboxes and lamp poles.
Off to shitpost in real life
It's okay to be white

>YOU ARE BEING TARGETED BY RUSSIA AND WILL BE UNDER OBSERVATION BY US INTELLIGENCE.
You think we don't already know that? Shit nigger do you not remember the old ways?
1) You can't out-shitpost a professional.
2) Pissing in a sea of piss does nothing.

Weird. My internet speed increased at the provider level with no increase in rate. Are they trying to get me to post more and more frequent?

THIS MEME IS CREATED BY RUSKIES
DO NOT PARTICIPATE.
REJECT THEIR MANIPULATION
THEY PLAY INTO YOUR WEAKNESSES

What a shame that people are legitimately believing the propaganda about russian shilling here. Truly dark times

yeah im getting so sleepy now yawwwwwnnnn

WHO CREATES THE ANTI WHITE PEOPLE MEME THOUGH

STOP RUSSIAN PROPOGANDA.
IT IS PROVEN TO BE REAL.
IT ORIGINATES IN THESE THREADS TO DIVIDE US.
NOT POLITICAL POST - FUCK RUSSIA - FUCK PUTIN - FUCK THEM PISSING IN OUR OCEAN OF PISS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shit dude if you think every government in the world isn't watching this shithole you've got another thing coming. They'd just love for some navy boy to fuck up OPSEC on an anonymous website for a juicy morsel they can report to their bean counter bosses. FBI's been here since forever. Who cares if Russians are here now too?

Sup Forums is always under investigation

FUCK THE CIA
FUCK THE NSA
FUCK MOSSAD
FUCK CHINA
FUCK THE ROTHSCHILDS
FUCK ISRAEL

WE MUST SECURE THE EXISTENCE OF OUR PEOPLE AND A FUTURE FOR WHITE CHILDREN

HEIL HITLER!

Im targeted by Russia? Is this part of the Maple Syrup One deal where the Trudeau Foundation got a donation of 145 million illiterate somalians?

FUCK RUSSIA

AMERICA WINS ALWAYS - ALWAYS WILL

DID RUSSIA PUT UP THIS RACIALY DIVISIVE BILLBOARD.........
I THINK IT WAS THE JEWS...

THIS IS NOW A SPIDERMAN THREAD

Whee

Fucking moron

Wtf I hate russia now.

reeeee2.wav

Canada honestly seems like a nightmare.

Ddd

AS AN AMERICAN YOU SHOULD FUCKING HATE RUSSIA. THEY EXIST TO UNDERMINE OUR UNITY.

THEY CAN ONLY HURT US IF WE LET THEM.
STOP SPREADING OBVIOUS RUSSIAN SHILL MEMES.
STOP DOING THE KREMLIN'S WORK.

AMERICA WILL WIN
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Kek I think NSA isn't full of niggers

(you)

HELLO BORIS RUSSIA IS NUMBER ONE PRODUCER OF METHANE RUSSIAN PEOPLE LOVE CABBAGE CABBAGE IS NUMBER ONE

>TARGETED BY RUSSIA
Been thinking this more and more recently.
Memes have always been forced, and it wouldn't be difficult to herd the sheep that have flocked here recently looking to be (((alt-right))) and edgy.

Most here have heard of Yuri and his useful idiots, so doesn't it stand to reason that any russian group wanting to control the population in North America would post here?

If you seriously believe that Sharia Blue have agents here, then you must also believe that the FSB are here too. Does it matter? Probably not; after all it's just satire right? :^)

mega.nz/#!Qbw2hRjL!Lr0K7e7GzOb87JdEg6vSyS_l5Ur-pLGGNcSPXtmngxQ
mega.nz/#!1LwBEYzI!MPuR8GWQqNj6Ef5eIkPxWaxB2L_ASVIyNan3YJCKa_c

Common knowledge that this board is monitored. What are you sliding? Saged.

Dude, lay off the meth and get some sleep.....

Russia doesnt even have spiderman, too lame

>oh no US intelligence
Gib job alphabet niggers. We're obviously better than you at doing this

I'm here spying on the pesky Russians

Teach me to shitpost in russian

YOU GET IT
GET RUSSIA OUT OF OUR OCEAN OF PISS
DO NOT ACT AS AN AGENT OF RUSSIA YOU ARE BEING WARNED TODAY

The digits never lie.

Russia > America

t.kremlin shill check my flag homos :DDDD

Fuck! Na Sdr....... err I mean hyello glorious agyents of intyelligyence!

See these arent real spiderman quotes, i hacked the words onto the pictures as part of a canadian deep state misinformation champagne

I need more sugar.

Not doing yourself any favors by shitposting in your own thread.

USA/RUSSIA ALLIANCE
GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Russians spent $46k
Jews spent $41million

MOARRR SUGAR

STOP RUSSIAN INFLUENCE IN YOUR COMMUNITIES
BE A GOOD CITIZEN
BE A GOOD AMERICAN
STOP COMING TO POL

TODAY IS THE ONLY WARNING

I haven't had to type a captcha in months.
>what did 4chin mean by this

Hey Bill!
How's it goin?
Hillary isn't handling the loss well, is she?
Aw, that's too bad.
Well you hang in there man, time heals all wounds and all that, you know?
OK gotta go to /wg/ and find some new wallpapers.
Keep in touch, k?

except for all the other warnings we've been given over the last couple of months....

STOP COMING BACK

God damn Russians hacked Sup Forums and made us hate Jews.
I just wanted to be a good goy and le maga

That's a funny way to spell years.

no.. we wait to be blessed by Lena and Yulia

>implying that autists can't think for themselves
The reason we support Assad and Russia is not because we're somehow brainwashed by Russian propaganda.
It's because we have examined history, politics, current and former alliances and have kept an open mind, and we can see that the USA, our own country, is the aggressor every time.

Ukraine is in the Russian sphere, we had no business being there. Syria is in the Russian sphere, we have no business being there either. Constant provocation and arrogance by our military industrial complex for the majority of our lives has lead to a re-examination of our policies and our impact on the world. We picked Trump to rule precisely for this reason. The United States is turning inward, not because of Russian propaganda, but because the citizens of this nation think the world deserves a reprieve from the NWO world police.

RUSSIA IS HERE

okay vlad, calm your tits, we're on your side here....

>WILL BE UNDER OBSERVATION BY US INTELLIGENCE
>"WILL BE"

ohhh noooo

clearly a russian shill, your giving a bunch of warnings.

>Ukraine is in the Russian sphere
No more than France is in the Turkish sphere.
The forceful annexation of a free nation is regressive in the extreme. Next you'll trot out the old canard about muh free and fair referendum.

>Constant provocation and arrogance by our military industrial complex for the majority of our lives has lead to a re-examination of our policies and our impact on the world.
True, but through the same lenn you could see the attacks of the muslim world on the Western world as being rightful retribution for the fucking mess we (meaning our leaders not us plebs) have inflicted in the middle east.

>We picked Trump to rule precisely for this reason. The United States is turning inward, not because of Russian propaganda, but because the citizens of this nation think the world deserves a reprieve from the NWO world police.

I don't believe that russian state interference had any meaningful influence on the election, if indeed it existed at all. There are probably thousands of reasons that people voted for Trump, but I would be happy sticking my neck out to claim that the root cause was a dissatisfaction with the way the political game has been played in the last decades.

The difference is that in russia if you try to shake up the political pieces you get murdered. Drug addiction, prostitution, alcoholism, devaluation of human life. Those are what modern russia embodies. There is nothing there that we need to admire.

>Syria is in the Russian sphere, we have no business being there either.
Russia's got about as much reason to be there as we do. I mean, I wouldn't blink twice if Russia were dealing in arms to the Syrian Government since we do that shit all the time. I think the best thing Russia or the US could do to the Middle East is leave it the fuck alone.
>The United States is turning inward, not because of Russian propaganda, but because the citizens of this nation think the world deserves a reprieve from the NWO world police.
More like we need to tend to the shitholes populated by brown people in our own back yard instead of worrying about nerve gas attacks on "civilians" on the other side of the world. If we're going to do the world police bullshit it might as well be to secure our own borders and ensure domestic tranquility and all that bullshit.

I'd be shocked if I wasn't already under observation. Funny thing is, my trips through airport security have gotten more expedient ever since I started posting on Sup Forums. Never doubt our intelligence service's ability to spot a patriot.

Only in the mind of a democrat or traitorous neocon does "America First" sound like Russian propaganda.

>through the same lenn
lens

Also, it's worth saying that although it seems I disagree with you on these topics, I appreciate you taking the time to write something thoughtful. Sup Forums is a mess.

>Russia's got about as much reason to be there as we do.
who told you that?
Did you know Russia had multiple bases there and Assad invited them in way before the war?

>There is nothing there that we need to admire.
How about a decent foreign policy?
>No more than France is in the Turkish sphere.
Yeah, because France used to be part of Turkey and is full of Turks.
>The forceful annexation of a free nation is regressive in the extreme. Next you'll trot out the old canard about muh free and fair referendum.
Crimeans were stoked. It's 65% ethnic Russian. What was not free and fair about the referendum?
Tell me, is it a good foreign policy to just move in to nations that border Russia and overthrow their democratically elected governments? How about a little respect for the former super power?

You're confusing russians with jews m8

>Did you know Russia had multiple bases there and Assad invited them in way before the war?
Probably makes aforementioned arms dealing a lot easier.

>Muh Russia
>Run away from here
>MUH intelligence agencies
>MUH fear Russia and Intel
>MUH ostrich party leave Sup Forums

>the CIA is forced to read my shitposts

abooo booo glloooo *tppppttt* BRAP! MOMMY!! MOM CALL THE PLUMBER!! *GOOFY SCREAM*

Fuck 'em. I'm here to stay!

>How about a decent foreign policy?
Honestly, I don't know enough about their foreign policy in general terms. The annexation of sovereign nations however is completely unacceptable to me. How would you feel if the >51% of mexicans in Arizona (for example) decided to return their land to mexico? Do not fool yourself that it cannot happen.

>Yeah, because France used to be part of Turkey and is full of Turks.
If you go back far enough most of the Europeans are from a few tribes.

>What was not free and fair about the referendum?
In some regions (I can't claim all, and no one can, either way) people were made to vote by placing a piece of paper in one of two clear perspex boxes, one 'for' and one 'against'. In full view of armed agents wearing balaclavas. If you think that is free and fair you must be memeing.

Pic related, it's a referendum ballot from turkey. Goes to show the dirty shit that happens in 3rd world countries. Notice how the stamps in the no vote section are almost invisible.

i now live my life as a gay man

I wish they'd stop that captcha. I never know what to expect. Sometimes I just get a green check right as I click it. Other times I get bridges, cars, buses and roadways.

You did before buy you do now still

lern2english

Hmmmmm where have i heard this before?