First world is marked with purple, second world with blue and third world with red/green

First world is marked with purple, second world with blue and third world with red/green.

Before this devolves into denomination fighting, how in the fuck is Tibetan Buddhism in the Caucasus?

What is yellow then?

This is completely wrong. The first/second/third world thing originated from the Cold War.
The first world is the United States, the United Kingdom and it Allies.
The second world used to refer to the Soviet Union, its Allies and the Eastern Bloc.
The third world was everywhere else, especially Africa and South America.

Learn your history user.

Because Tibetan Buddhism is the faith of Mongolians.

I believe those are Kazhaks or Kalmyks or something.

Kalmyks who are Oirat mongols who have come there after the golden horde became integrated into Russia, 17th century I think.

You I guess.

>56% fucking the joke up

>Yellow.
We will be soon.

First degenerates are in purple.
Second degenerates are in blue.
Goatfuckers are in green.
The Lord's Chosen people are in red.

>The Lord's Chosen people are in red.
You mean gold at the bottom right.

>tfw Sweden has always been a third world country

Wait, can any Russian hackers here explain the Islamic blob in the middle of the motherland?

True Christians are the Lord's Chosen people. Jews are the Synagogue of Satan.

tartarstan

true

My sympathies.

>Sweden
>first world

Strangely enough they are the most passive of Muslims.

France, Italy, Spain and Portugal
only those 4 together, smash historically, by empires, civilization, heritage, culture all the others together.

>bring civilisation to yurt dwelling proto-finns
>bring christian faith alongside it
>respected their culture and let it grow
>still has higher GDP than Finland nowadays

>>Sweden
>>first world

>Ireland
>Bavaria
>North Italy

> second world

lel. The "peotestant work ethic" was a smart meme given how many protestants liked listening to praises like that at the time.

Arent African Americans mostly protestant?

I wonder if African niggers will get that magic work ethic as protestantism is popular there.

>stalingrad is buddhist

Painting all of Russia as one equal state is BS. The Siberians don't get it half as good as those in Moscow. If Moscow is 3rd world then Siberia is 5th or 6th world.

My OP post is obviously a meme post, but notice that Russia has a GDP/capita similar to Romania's? This kinda means that the Sankt Pete and Moscow area has it double, on par with Slovenia. All those russian "subhuman" posts, blonde but somewhat slanted eyes "slavs" squatting are obviously siberian.

# world thing isn't that big of a deal. One country might be buying latest tvs and cell phones other world country might be on older tech. I'd be more concerned about living in a country that's safe and I wouldn't get truck bombed or jumped by someone with a machete.

I think I'd rather in budhist country that puts islam extremists in their place then Sweden where I'd get jumped by somalians.

This map is highly accurate. Get into the UK before they close their border with the EU.

some are catholics either way they're overly religious here and its annoying

Myanmar borders Bangladesh. It has many serious problems. That situation had to build to a point where people were willing to break the peace.

I used to think that people weren't creating the persistent violent conditions in the poorer, more broken areas of the world. I thought that if they could just leave, they'd be more peaceful. I think I was even right. However, the norms I prefer are more peaceful still than what people bring with them from the harder areas of the world.

Byblow to looking up basics on this:
Myanmar's civilian government is rolling out a legal aid program. Nice. There's a social support I really like.

Why do they not stick to the morals encouraged by those faiths then?