Crime stats in Canada

Can any canadian anons source statistics on shootings in Canada? It seems like there is an increasing trend on driveby/ gang shootings where i live.

fuck off

Guns are illegal in canada, besides, if you kill your enemies, they win. Thank you Daddy Trudy!

Whats wrong ?

Natives do all the crime

No, crime is low even compared to the 90's

Unless you are involved in the drug culture or live in public housing, it isn't a huge issue.

Obviously things happen from time to time to innocents... but not often enough that it should be a top of mind issue.

Too many Canadians look at things through the American prism.

Fuck your feelings nigger, nothing goes on in this country.

What's your area code?

I was refering to Surrey, as I live in the Vancouver area

all i got

It's all gang related shit in 604 area. I'm also 604. When BG died the Angle's had a lot of in fighting and aern't super stable. Other groups taking advantage of the power vacuum. You're fine user.

Angel's*

if only our ancestors had done a better job of killing off the chugs

kek
govt would probably have a huge surplus aswell for not having to give out so many gibs

Truth. Checked.

This happened a couple days ago.

All the bc anons crack a beer since nothing goes on here

Surrey user here as well
Have there been shootings? I only care about American news right now

I don't know about you, but there was like 10 murders a year in toronto back in '97-'98, when we just moved here. Now it's... 20 times that? I remember this distinctly. My whole family and I were amazed. I'm sure they went back and cooked the stats for that time period as to not alarm anyone at the progression, but that was that

Canada doesn't keep crime statistics because it's racist.

Why is Halifax so high?

The Ottawa stat is a bit shit, since it doesn't include Gatineau.