Good luck you American gaybois

Good luck you American gaybois.

Emus have something planned on the same day, Australia can't help out. Ask New Zealand.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNiie_zmSr8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cop here, I hope they don't have permits so I get to pull a load of overtime pay. As a double win my wife won't be getting beaten as much because I'll be too tired.

youtube.com/watch?v=NNiie_zmSr8

good luck

Thanks, roo. But we're fine.

I hope a bunch a people get arrested. Those are the best videos, punk ass bitches getting arrested for being dumb ass punk bitches. I love that shit.

Leave us out of it.

C'mon Dundee, we both know that even if you were all capable of helping you wouldn't anyway.

My favorite organic and grassroots movements are the ones organized top-down by organizations with obfuscated funding.

PEPPA BALLS!

They wont take us alive

I feel worse for you than I do for us. In the US, if you have a gun, you're safe; if you don't, then the problem is of your own making.

Can't say the same for Emus.

This is all bull honkey, right? Nothing is really going to happen on November 4th....maybe a few protests, but not the massive shitstorm they're trying to play it up as.

Do your part.

Yeah shit, soz, am busy all day Nov 4.

Don't forget to bring kekistan flags and larp uniforms, so you finally kill off your movement in a wave of luaghter from the Normie's.

Yeah austriala can't help you this time he he he

Aren't a bunch of them going to be busy screaming at the sky lmao

Kony 2020

seems like a good time to pull out the old Smith Act.

is this ad real? is the Jew York Times literally putting out ads like this...? Where is Kennedy when you need him, jesus fucking shit

Get a job you cunts.

>(not (you) OP)

> Send us money

So predictable

Break a leg!

Australia always goes to war with America. We're battle buddies.

Why are there patches of not full land?

Sorry we're gonna be shit faced from the Melb Cup

They're volcano's mate.

So more innocent trash cans getting beaten up? When will it end.