I am a member of Antifa

Hey there faggots...

My name is Yair Levenstein.. I am a member of Toronto Antifa. I have been posting slide threads and collecting information for 3 months now...

Since you faggots have given me so much, I have decided to give you an AMA in return:)

So... ask away faggots... I'll be checking this thread for the next hour only.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lyair2_yair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you an unfunny larping fag?

Is it difficult to hold you stool in after all the excessive anal plundering you receive on a daily basis? Do you have cauliflower butthole?

Why are you in your moms basement larping as someone with friends and a social life?

We don't care. You're old news, no time to waste on you. Go away.

Just wait for Nov 4 buddy...

Will you kys

You realize that all of the world hates you and is on our side right lol.. the media buttfucks YOU daily

What is your cause, fag?

You're irrelevant. Your part in Nov. 4 has already been decided. You're useful idiots for both sides doing more important things. You don't matter. Dead weight.

November fourth what's the big plan? Any clue smart guy? If it gets worse than tipping trash cans you can expect your majority to go into underground labor camps to help build the wall and MAGA

isn't that the privately owned, corporate media that's the mouthpiece for multinationals and financiers who use slave labor and break international laws? yeah, you're a real revolutionary

B
Soy
Y

Put a glock in your mouth and pull the trigger you larping faggot. Sage

That's because the media are enslavers who want to take your children and fuck them in the ass, you worthless retarded slave.

My cause?

End white supremacy by ending the white race :)

With Israel in the position as "world leader" there will finally be peace

1: Why do you believe all the lies the media tells you?

2: Who are you defending? What do you fight for?

I'm from NB... why are you guys so weird out there.
try not to take everything so serious. everything on here is satire.

fuck off larper.

coke or pepsi faggot

can u paypal me 50 bucks so i can buy a new pouch of tobco? the fascist government here wont fuckni give me any more money for 2 more weeks cos i didnt go to my appointments i need a smoke bad bro help a brother out

>antifa
>says faggot
>people fall for his bait

How seriously are you all taking Nov. 4
What's the plan

Why end the white race? Whats wrong with it? If you believe in race equality, doesn't that include whites too?

Like i said, the end of the white race....

"everything is satire"
yea .... no

"only a fool would take the stories written here as fact"

lol this is hilarious. I hope this is a real antifag

Did you learn to hate whites from your parents?

Do you think the holocaust myth influenced your decision to be an anti-white terrorist? Or do you think that is just inherent to the Jewish race?

Ontario sucks.

Is that a threat?

Everything here is a satire. We joke about Hitler killing Jews, but we all know it's okay because it never happened.

White people are disgusting subhumans... all white men are beta as fuck...

I cant wait to see a mixed race majority in the west.. superior black genes (physically speaking) will create better workers once the revolution happens.. at the top will of course be the jews since we have the highest IQ and then all subhuman workers will work for us and slave away

Please have ur moms negro boyfriend curb stomp you..how dare you use that homophobic slur..

Afraid of a gay white twink? (all white men are turnable but still lol nph is especially beta even considering his whiteness)

yeah its not us jews that inter marry.. were quite tribalistic actually, its the goy that intermarry:)))

Do you eat shit?

Lol look at mexico and brazil filled with violence in fact theres gonna be more police brutality just as there is in those places because the funny thing about people no one cares about violence or police brutality when its people of the same race killing each other.

Are you white? If so why do you hate yourself?

what a fucking terrible bait. die of aids moron

>147589230
>My name is...

All the proof needed to show that you're full of shit. (You) denied.

You are obviously a shill. Also Antifa is literally the most cringey movement ever fighting a bogey man that doesn't exist. Do the world a favor and neck yourself faggot.

>leaf

Why are you such a weak person?

OP BTFO

>I'll be checking this thread for the next hour only.
this is a pretty good callback

>he says to the mirror

will u ever lose ur virginity, loser?

>toronto
Good, you'll be one of the first to deal with the collapse of social services when the shitskins outnumber the taxpayers in Ontario.

Put your leaf back on faggot.

..... lmao...

keked and checked

checkem

white ""men""

twitter.com/lyair2_yair

Why did you waste 3 months of your time on a site you hate to fight people you call "basement dwellers"? Seems like you have no life

Shits on your side until it's not, see the rise of hitler, or napoleon. Magnetic shifts occur spontaneously and ruthlessly. Or we can march through the institutions like we are doing...

lame larp, op.

you trying too hard; and you leafy

the bait is painful...

that was meh... not as fun as i hoped... next time can u niggas be more mad?

How high is your testosteron.

no

you realize you just openly admitted to breaking the board rules, i hope you get banned.

>I'm Antifa
>Start with homophobia
Larp Discarded.

whatever.. not my real ip senpai

If a black guy had showed up to the tiki thing I don't think anyone would have cared, and who knows they probably did and just got convinetly ingnored

witnessed

Should go to Sup Forums for a good time. That place loves shit threads.

Didn't read. But I did beat a kid's teeth out with a billiard ball in Sacramento. I remember the way he begged me to stop. His shrill shrieking. First time I've ever heard someone actually cry "mommy!" while in pain.

It's a fucking shame that you're a leaf. You give us laid back "don't give a fuck" people bad rep.

Hello low-testosterone Timmy-slurper.

Please, observe this beautiful garden where I grow my fucks.

It's winter. There are none.

It's a fucking shame that you're a leaf. You give us laid back "don't give a fuck" people bad rep.

/sage/

Come to Brampton and I'll smash your head in. I live by Bramalea CC. Pussy faggot.

good luck against trump and his followers faggot

the 1st to start violence will be demonized.

Hey OP did you get the latest version of antifa monthly?

How do you have a social life if you have nothing better to do than post slide threads and collect information for the past 3 months. You fucktard leaf.

The media? You mean the thing that started out as PR for the rich?

This user is right. Fuck this thread. I'm ashamed for biting.

just report him for rule violation, maybe hell get a ban. maybe all canadians will get banned i hope.

Thank you for the falseflag, we can use this against the left.

>LEAF
and nobody sages that?
whats up with you pol/?

Answer the question, this is an AMA, retard

>I have been posting slide threads and collecting information for 3 months now...
I have been doing the same thing for 10 years now...

This is bad bait, put some fucking effort Yair

So you want too destroy capitalism and yet your doing the dirty work for em. How does it feel being a cuckhead?

I agree, Sask and Alberta are much better politically

post pic of timestamp and antifa flag only a true comrade will have this

#day_of_rake
when?

praise kek.

pics of you in antifa gear or you're just a faggot, faggot. saged for OP being a double faggot.