Finnish preschools in Helsinki to stop celebrating Father's day and replacing it with "Relative's day"

Finnish preschools in Helsinki to stop celebrating Father's day and replacing it with "Relative's day"

Cuckland. What'd ya expect

>mothers' day stays the same
next time i'm down there, i'm cracking heads

How liberal is the rest of Finland?

>Father's day
>In Finland

That's like celebrating Columbus Day in America.

What a retarded language, it's like someone is just smashing their keyboard

Well, the only uncucked party just split in two and is currently very unpopular

Could you translate the spurdorunes?

Who are cucks now, pekka?

The headline is
>Fathers day is being replaced with a more neutral Relative's day in some of Helsinki preschools "Preschool's leader decides"

Sounds reasonable.

Fathers are so passé.

If you don't mind me asking, how does the country feel about letting in refugees or other races?

Why the fuck is mother’s day not replaced then?

>Sounds reasonable.
KEK

Most of the people around me hate immigrants, but I'd say the majority of people are Sweden-like faggots. Also we have our own jew, the rich fat fenno-swede elite that is forcing immigration and compulsory Swedish studies

they wanted to do this in australia but call it special persons day

>Helsinki
Just nuke Ring 3 already.

Tbh i think it'sjust the small amount of people who make these decisions.
The rest of the population oppose this shit.
We had a thing where they're going to replace traffic signs with gender neutral traffic signs and the article had a voting spot where they ask "Do you think that this change was necessary" it had over 10k votes and 87% negative.

Because most of the kids live with a single mother, not single father

But what about the ones that live with their father? Seems pretty ridiculous to me.

Don't forget that they made the street signs more multicultural in Turku by adding the islamic crescent and orthodox cross!

Wtf is preschool leader?is it a mix between a hall guard and the brain (from pinky &)

Single father cases are too few when compared to single mother cases.

Fuck you Helsinki, gayer cunts than an average Swede. Nuke that fucking shithole.

Sorry emu, I didn't know the English word for it. You know what I ment

That was an april fools joke in 2013

Is this because your dad's don't stick around and they want to spare cuck Finnish feelings?

why tho

Well Finnish people are so inbred and incestuous that a persons father could also be their brother or their uncle so renaming it relatives day is actually more honest and truthful.

You'll always be cucks sven

>Brits insulting others for inbreeding

But mothers's day will stay?

LOL britbong speaking about inbreeding?

Do you know why brits are so ugly and have bad teeth? Because vikings stole the most attractive women as slaves. That and generations of inbreeding on island.

That logo. Why is OmniTrans in trashcanistan?

>father's day
More like My Mother's Boyfriend's Day

what the fuck?
we need to purge Helsinki

OY VEY DON'T ASSUME YOUR FATHER'S GENDER

That's what you want.

That shouldn't matter.
If the point of this change is to make Father's Day more "accessible" for the children, there really should be no reason to not also replace Mother's Day. Yes, it may be of lesser impact, but for those that do have a Mother, nothing would change, and it'd be better for those that don't.

movember + father's day makes november a hated month for the left