I am so blackpilled at this point that I am finding it hard to stay motivated for anything...

I am so blackpilled at this point that I am finding it hard to stay motivated for anything. I cannot perceive living in a reality where people who cut their dicks off and pretend to be women are hailed as heroes. It is a madness the likes of which I cannot fathom. I can't even fap anymore things seem so bleak.

Move to an Orthodox country user. In Eastern European countries, Russia and Greece plus Cyprus, people cutting their dicks off and being hailed as heroes doesn't happen. It's more likely to get you beaten in the street.

Remember user, only the West is fucked. Many other places in the world are actually based still. Our black pill is only true for Western society and countries.

Pic related. Orthodox countries are considered to be the most "homophobic" in Europe as very few people support gay stuff. As you probably know OP, openly gay men are likely to get beat in Russia by the police themselves if they're outside snogging and holding hands. I've heard that the same is true for Cyprus and many Eastern Europe countries.

I wouldn't want to move to a country where I am useless because of the language barrier, I would just be a leech on them. I'd never want that.

Dunno bout Russia but mostly everyone under 30 speaks English, communication won't be a problem.

In Eastern Europe, the government leeches off YOU!

start lifting, pick up more hobbies, and spend less time here

there's a bright future ahead of us user

Go take fentanyl. Manage your dose carefully and you too can have the experience of hiding a shameful pleasure in secret. Or, raise your dose dramatically, and drift off into an undiscovered country where your problems will be far away indeed.

When the collapse comes, they will pay for their sins, while the smartest and best prepared will survive.

Honestly I know what you mean. My dreams make more sense
now than the reality I have to wake up to. The moment get out of
bed instant depression. You have to keep goin' though our future may
depend on it at this point.

Just focus on you user. Bad shit has always happened. But you should still do what you can do within reason.

Yeah I feel the same.

I read some efilist stuff a while ago and it actually started sounding like it made sense.

I can't find any meaning in life. Even if I became a major world leader, what could I really accomplish to change the direction of the future? It feels like the force of self destruction within humans is too strong and no matter what we're going to drive ourselves pretty close to or all the way to extinction one way or another.

Somebody in another thread tried to tell me it was just an existential crisis and I'll grow out of it, but unfortunately as I age and learn to understand the world more I only grow to see less and less happiness within the world.

I used to try and see the beauty in nature but nowadays nature actually disturbs me because of how unstoppable and destructive it is.

I've come to the point where I think the only way to be happy is to live a lie, to live in a constant delusion that somehow by improving your single human life on this one single planet you will somehow be doing something or worth or value or meaning.

Who cares what a handful of mentally ill people do to their bodies, it's not ever going to affect you, you dumb bitch. Sure it's stupid that the left hero worships them but the right worships all the dumb teens who sign up for the military. Quit being such a faggot.

Do what I did. Buy a small island and build your own home.

Mine is big enough to have a forest with a large deer population, as well as a few moose. Combined with fishing and vegetables I grow I have more than enough food. Fresh water all around, which I run through a filter.

Had to hire electricians and plumbers to get everything in order, though, which was kind of costly.

Been living here for 3 years now. It's a dream.

begum its the only way

Oh, and how do I afford to pay for electricity, gas for my boat, internet, etc? Every now and then I chop down some trees for firewood, and sell it wholesale to gas stations and other retailers.

Men will win the great spiritual struggle. Might makes right

Tell me about it. I've been working at Walmart for 12 years.

Our children are brainwashed with it in school and media.

Man the fuck up, it could be worse

I unirionically despise that fag rag. That's all the American flag represents to me anymore.

Do you live alone? It sounds super comfy but don't you get bored?

Here maybe 10% of the people under 30 speak English at a C2 level, I couldn't have guessed that Lithuania is Norway-lite in terms of foreign language knowledge.

Don't tell me that you read Evola, whoa.

Do you live in the Lofoten area?

Nobody gets treated like a hero for getting circumcised here, mate.

hahahahah SICK one, truly.

Maybe you should be a better parent and not let schools/media raise your child

>but don't you get bored?

Nah, got interwebs, can hunt and fish anytime I want, and got my boat so that I can get to the closest town if I want to have a beer. I also get many jelly friends visiting. One of whom might join me and build his own house here.

>Do you live in the Lofoten area?

Further south. Luckily I don't get 2-3 meters of snow every winter.