So, trump passed a law preventing class action lawsuits from being filed against banks and credit agencies...

So, trump passed a law preventing class action lawsuits from being filed against banks and credit agencies. How the fuck does this benefiet us in any way?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/10/24/senate-repeal-rule-consumers-bank-credit-card-companies/797510001/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It doesn't. Trump cucked. Get over it.

Strump Flumped

The fact that you believe Trump is interested in doing anything remotely beneficial for anyone but himself just shows how gullible you are. You people are so fucking stupid. Also, fuck this board and boards like it that have a 2000 character limit, just shows that you can't take counter-arguments so you've got to limit them. I would reply to so many more of the comments in this thread if I were able to, but because it takes so fucking long, I'm just giving up after this one. Congratulations, your tactics of wearing down opponents through attrition rather than well-reasoned arguments has succeeded. Fucking retards.
I'll throw in a few more of my thoughts from this thread.
Someone accused me of being a "shill" which I guess implies that I am at this shithole of a board in order to brigade it. I'd never subscribe to such a fucking retarded site. You're nothing but degenerates jerking each other off. Every Economics major I know is center-left, or left, and I go to a mostly right-leaning state school in a red state. Where are you getting this idea from? Do you even go to college? You people are so gullible. I'm certainly glad that people that are the type to regularly participate in this subreddit are at least smart enough to keep these idiotic and twisted ideas to places of the internet where they can say stupid shit anonymously. It's funny how I never hear any kind of crazy ass talk like this in my real life, even though I live in a state where you people should populate. Your ideas are just terrible, and you know it, which is why you keep your idiotic discourse online and anonymous. You know that if you started talking like this in the real world people would laugh their asses off at you. Fucking pizzagate pushing, Sandy Hook denying, double thinking mouth breathing incest spawn.

Cant understand this either. Voted Trump and was pretty disappointed with Pence's decision.

Guy's not perfect, but he is loyal. Not sure what to say.

His writings on "revenge" available on Youtube really tell you about how his mind works.

I mean the guy is capable of remembering some small nasty thing someone does to him for 10 or 20 years and then getting back at him/her in a brilliant, super genius movie-like kind of way like a mastermind.

just move along goy

what law is this ?

The shills never tell you, although last thread they said he repealed a law Obama did to allow arbitration. Post legal text or be saged

Trump didn't pass a law.

Pence rejected a bill that would allow class actions against banks.
Why?
Because a class action against banks would raise prices significantly. Regular lawsuits can be carried out.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/10/24/senate-repeal-rule-consumers-bank-credit-card-companies/797510001/
>Pence breaks tie as Senate votes to repeal banking rule

>Because a class action against banks would raise prices significantly.
Only if they actually lost the lawsuit.

Apparently that was a misleading headline and the actual law doesn't prevent class action lawsuits.

Expect any law Trump signs that's too complex or obscure for the general public to understand to be spun in a negative light by a misleading simplification. It's another tactic of the media.

shut up nigger fag

If I understand what youre saying is that if they were sued by a class action then everyone under that bank would see prices raised on their bills? Alternatively, if its settled in court in this fashion Pence voted on then the banks only have to pay out one person?
It looks like a problem of the few

Paying for a class action would cost money.
By default courts will be on the side of the plaintiffs because of the big bad banks.

thats a lot of words

Post the law sauce. My liberal Polysci professsor brought up the same headline I linked
He basically said its now not possible to sue banks under a class action. I wouldnt be suprised if hes wrong.

GOOD

dat lack of source

So basically class action lawyers were getting rich while the people suing wouldn't get shit

>Crapo said the average pay-out for consumers in class-action lawsuits against financial companies was just $32, but lawyers stood to make millions.

I don't see what the big deal is here

youre wrong, pense passed to repeal an old bill.. also, noone can afford to sue a huge bank, especially for something under 10,000. class actions protected me last year when wells fargo started stealing 10 dollars a month from me after opening up an unauthorized account in my name. now they can just do that shit with no consequences.

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that you have zero experience with class action lawsuits, and how often they are a total scam to print money for a handful of kike lawyers.

lol, all two of the posts prior to yours? What a retard. Didn't read past that, you've got no content and no culture.

So basically class action lawyers were getting rich while the people suing wouldn't get shit

>Crapo said the average pay-out for consumers in class-action lawsuits against financial companies was just $32, but lawyers stood to make millions.

I don't see what the big deal is here

oops

From what I understand it's to prevent lawyers from trolling the population for class action lawsuits for things that will just settle out of court.

I actually cant refute this post due to the extensive amount of words.

The banks still lost millions for fucking over clients, even if the lawyers got all the money. They really need to find a way to remove the lawyer middle man though, especially when they do bullshit like settling out of court and taking the majority of the settlement in "legal fees"

>Trump passed a law
you don't know how our government works, do you?

I imagine just represting yourself would work. But you have to pay court bux

Class action lawsuits are just get rich quick schemes for the overabundance of kike lawyers in this country. They get millions in a settlement and you get 10 dollars in compensation for your loss.

>class action
>usually pays out a few pennies to each claimant
>lawyers rack up millions in fees
Oh man, poor lawyers. I really feel for you Schlomo.

he's a kike puppet you absolute imbecile

>now forced to file suits individually
>lawyers earn more money

poor lawyers indeed

I'd explain but you have to be at least 25 years old to understand it

this
it's the repeal of a regulation

Shocking that trump turned out to be a neo-con shill all along.

Absolutely shocking.

Can't sue the banks if there are no banks.

try

>falling for obvious bait

nu/pol/ depresses me sometimes

Link?

>as if all the rest arent
niga pls

you guys need to learn how to play infinty level chess
>be trump
>pass law
>media goes ape shit
>how dare he who does he think he is POTUS?
>predictable media talking point he is taking care of his wealthy friends not the american ppl
>now puppet congressmen have to pick sides
>they can't let bill pass because fuck trump
>also if bill passes they will be exposed for being the money grubbing whores that they are
>if they do veto trumps bill the sugar daddies are going to remember that come election time when their campaigns have their hands out
check and mate

>blm flag
>block wall of text
obvious pasta is obvious

Oy vey, it hurts our prices to not fuck you over, goy

>Every Economics major I know is center-left, or left, and I go to a mostly right-leaning state school in a red state.

We used to make funny of Bernie sanders in my economics classes. I went to college in a blue state too.

Now if banks sue individuals they'll look like bullies. Banks will relax a little or they'll simply go out of business. It's up to the people to make sure companies don't outsource to evils like multiple overdraw fiends. Seriously THE worst people.

Trump supporters are freedom hating bluepilled cucks