Call the cops.

Are you a Klingon?

OMG! I love Star Trek!

I'm not white, I'm Palestinian.

"Even if they don't, my penis does."
*Rape her*

checked
>definition
>the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.
Mozart, Bach, Chopin, Van Gogh, Michelangelo, Shakespeare
There's some culture for you
jigaboo

>"no u"

get their name and address and 6 months later i gas or dose them and their family, then burn them to death in their nigger hovel

let me show you the greeting of my people

Twerking and collecting welfare isn't culture, Shaniqua

Famous people aren't culture m8

"Look around you. Who designed that car? Who constructed this building? Who made most, if not, all the things around you?"

Wrong gif, shit.

BUT WE WUZ CONSTRUCTION WORKERS N SHIEEEEEEEET BOI

Nothing because I don't care.

I call the police and tell them that the nigger has tried to rob me, whisper "I'm not white" as I watch him get sent to the concentration camp.

I'd just ask how white people can have no culture if he's speaking English

only time black girls talk to me is when they want my big white cock

Mr. Worf, status report.

I'll have to visit the San Quinten State Prison and African American Cultural Center to learn more culture, thank you for your suggestion.

dont come up on my ear
talkin' all that raspy shit
tryin'a aske me shit

I apologize for being racist and donate all my money to black lives matter.

Treyvone, contrary to popular belief there is more to culture than: female genital mutilations, stuttering, drug addiction and gang violence. Of course, you'd know that if you had one yourself.

I thought white culture was colonising other countries.

>he's
Did you just assume her gender?

>Italians
>white

Gas yourself

nod gently and be friendly, like talking to a 3 year old, understanding he´s missing the capability to understand the concept of culture in the first place. something along the line of "foshizzlemyfrizzle, dem wypipo aingonnokutcha. yo needo shoem to smoke, grabasses, rap andathuglife. keep it uanhunnad aaaaight".

"Ok".

People care too much about what other people think, just work hard and dont be a pretentious dick and it's cool

You have to work on Thanksgiving.

Show them this and tell them to bask in the glory.

If someone said that to me i'd point out that Halloween, Christmas, and Easter are all European, and they're some of the biggest cultural events of the year (they all predate Christianity).

White people having no culture is just ridiculous, every people have culture. Do the lefties honestly think we just sat around staring at walls before people of colour turned up?

>Halloween
made by non white heretical c*ltics

No, but I have privilege

>Unholster CCW.
>keep it behind my back
>Fuck off!
Remember, around blacks...

>ireland
>bashing non-white celtics

Tell them it's called Western Civilization. "Culture" is for stone age tribes in Africa and Papua New Guinea.

EUROPE

"You speak English, a white language"

This is correct, white people for the most part have no culture, they lost it when Christianity died in the west

Shooting some hoop! Can I play..

*Grabs her by the dick* BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!?!?!?!

There is no "white culture" - no shared values. Just shared ancestors.

Call it a soy boy. Either it's male,then they'll flip their shit because even lefties get triggered as fuck by that.
Or it was apparently female, in which case it will chimp out over being called a man.

tell him that I don't have any spare change while continuing to walk away at a brisk pace.

What values do niggas have?

about 3/5 of a person.

The one time in history niggers contributed something good

Hold on, let me absorb some African culture
>chant unga bunga unga bunga
>strip naked
>start dancing around a fire pit

Well, it's not like they decided to plant the cotton. They just did the work.

nice language you speak there
what african tribe does it originate from ?

>No culture
Why else do you think I fuck my own sister? - Every damn burger.

>blue jeans
>cars
>a/c current
>democracy
>the english fucking language

Unsheathe my Bat'leth and challenge it to a duel to the death.

>>"pshh, white people have no culture!"
>What do you say?
"pshh, black people only have slave culture"

what's black culture anyway? killing each others and eating dirt?

Look at her oddly and wonder why a black woman thought it was acceptable to talk to a working white man. Then keep walking.

Fuck off eskimo

>what is Paris Syndrome?

"Fuck off, nigger".

you are wearing shoes

Dey culture is sacred

Say "I don't have any change" with a face of disgust, then walk away.

poor cat, fucking niggers.

>her
Did you just assume their gender?

Do you read books?

>that filename
Wew Lad

Offer her a drink of moonshine while I rev my motorcycle with David Allan Coe blaring from the speakers. Then do a backflip into a pile of hay, change into my confederate army uniform while concealed therein, and emerge goose stepping like a Wehrmacht stormtrooper whilst playing Brahm's first symphony on an out of tune fiddle.

Black people have no civilisation.

>Famous people aren't culture m8
>Literally every Asian household has at least one parent that militantly insists upon their having their single child spend countless hours practicing and perfecting a musical instrument to be played to the tune of Mozart, Bach, Chopin.
>Traditional Asian music and instruments have fallen into relative disuse, to the point of becoming a niche element of Asian culture.

And let's just not talk about how much Niggers steal- I mean "sample" music from other people in order make their "contributions" to culture.

And who the shit are you? And why should I know this? What is wrong with your face?

Hopefully it was dead before they tortured it, but i highly doubt it.

The only sensible answer is to apologize for not understanding Pidgin and leave.

No, I don't have any cigarettes or money for bus fare.

This thread reeks of existential crisis

Qa'pla son of mogh

Heghlu'meH QaQ jajvam!

Seeze meens of producshun

Sorry if I'm some moronic, shill faggot, or whatever buzzword you want to use, but what the fuck does this mean? I feel like I'm missing out on something golden here.

That's some serious Jewing

>Opera
>Fine Art
>Classic Cinema
>Cathedrals
>Exploration
>Fine Food

heh no culture

why would a darkie talk to a terrorist about being white?

Alright, faggot, you did a good job at ripping his asshole apart about "celebritiezzzz not being culchure br0" but get the fuck out of here with that mentality about sampling.

It's not even just a dindu thing. You can sample a 1-30 second melody of a track, chop up each individual note, detune or retune the pitch, change the tempo, add a multitude of effects, etc., and create an entirely different melody.. You're just completely ignorant about production and music theory. Don't drag that into politics, you fucking cuck.

Otherwise, nice job. You contained the wannabe ADL shill in a concise 2-3 sentence paragraph.

Still..One of the sexiest women alive.. Jesus fucking christ.W"OPdja;iodfwiunipfgnegaifnwuifns3fusa

I'll use her tactics against her

>not knowing that black people created america

Hab SoSlI' Quch!

youtube.com/watch?v=eQMzJ5Z7zBw

its funny when they love with us, in our countries, use our shit, eat our food, wear our clothes, use our technology, live in our houses and speak our langauges.

then say, we have no culture. well who's culture do they live in then?

No he didn't. Celebrities aren't culture. Music styles on the other hand is