Why can't I be racist? Japan is 98% Japanese and Israel is 70% Jewish, so are they racist?

Why can't I be racist? Japan is 98% Japanese and Israel is 70% Jewish, so are they racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aqON2akfM-8
youtube.com/watch?v=cj5_bqmMhio
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zIw-2rjoLnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they're not racist, but you probably are

Yes they are openly racist. Jews refer to other races as sheep to be manipulated in their holy books, and in Japan its legal to have "no-foreigner" policies.

You're not allowed to be racist if you're white.

Why don't you guys accept refugees then?

It's only racist when white people do it.

being white is just too awesome, they have to give us a handicap

Step 1: convince people racism is evil.
Step 2: redefine "racism" to only apply to white people.
Step 3: ?

This type of behavior seems pretty racist.
youtube.com/watch?v=aqON2akfM-8

Israel has taken refugees on numerous occasions, the war in syria is a different situation because syria is at war with Israel and syrians don't want to take refuge in Israel anyway

Japanese isn't a race, it's a nationality.
Jews aren't a race, they're an insect.

Because the US is 40% white. You shouldn't be racist out of self preservation.

came here to say this

You can't be racist because (((they))) genocided us and (((they))) want you to stfu during the process

wow that totally disproves my point
pasty cracker

The facts are the facts.
You're gonna say you take in non-jews despite the evidence regarding this footage and your very own holy book?
>Implying I don't know that Jews can lie to gentiles without remorse according to their ((((scripture))))

Because (((you))) implementing (((you))) BS prophesy and send 60m+ refugees to destroy EUrope this is why Sabbatha Zevi (((pedofiend)))

Do you seriously think Israel wants to expand to saudi arabia and iraq, with these exact border?

It won't happen (((fiend)))

Their plan is to make the two gentile religions, Islam and Christianity, get rid of one another, so you smug little bastards can claim the world.
Mix it up Goy! :n)

Stop shitposting

Saudi is already yours (((fiend)))

the group of ultra religious people depicted in your videos are a minority group in Israel and do not affect the policies of the state of Israel in any way

That's a big bear

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.............

you can look into it and confirm that is the truth, or you can just stay here with your anime and old stormfront material posting
going to pick up my dutch girlfriend, bye

The american mongrels think 70% is a large amount of a native population to have!

Mushrooms won't help (((you))) for what coming for (((you))) ShitStein .. theme:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zIw-2rjoLnY

Racist and homogenous aren't the same thing?
or
It's a bit rude to let people in and then try kick them out?

>There's more Irish people in America than Ireland
Lol

All americans say they're at least half irish