WHY DOES HE HATE THE KIKES?

I have a pen.

I have a pen.

Unh.

Rong pen.

> why would he hate the kikes
Why wouldn't he?

>three seconds

Don't forget to vote for Ed "If they are brown, run them down" Gillespie on November 7th Virginians

Is that bad? I think I got two seconds once.

Does anyone have any evidence to how Virginia's looking to shake up?

More and more stores announce closures as ecommerce dominates every type of sales industry in growth and size.

Still looking to get some magic the gathering decks photoshopped onto one of these tables. mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/925925920304779264

Can we speak about the fact that this investigation whole deal is about censoring the internet even more?
And they were talking about this whole bullshit when a guy in NY was killing folks and he had a shitload of ISIS videos inside his cellphone?
Are CIAniggers and FBI sitting here all day for people wanting to have fun instead of going after terrorists, if so, why?

>they didn't try to blame Trump

???

>young Donald will never be President

why even live

was reading an article about trump on nyt and the thumbnail image for this article in the sidebar caught my eye
the illustration reminds me of something...

They are having to face reality and the economist WAS at least reliable on market trend stuff, everyone is really excited about ecommerce besides the obvious losers like low end retailing.

Polls are all over the place. I think the Democrats are worried about it, between having Obama trying to get black turnout up, and now Northam desperately backtracking to more moderate positions

Like they mention here market capitalization for Amazon is almost double Walmart despite Walmart having almost five times the revenue of Amazon.

killing sites?

B-but I like low end retialing. I hate having to wait for the postman, I like to try clothes on before buying them, I like to see ehat food I'm buying

@147597594
You have to go back

Stopping actual terrorism means less budget $. Easier to go after nationalists who would look to stop that and create boogeymen out of them. Don't you just love the 21st Century?

Lots of outlets will still exist but they will be much more boutique, small business, high end, special markets, etc. I don't know about Hungary but I can order something in the morning an get it by night for free with membership in some services.

Young Donald was not ready.

UN BTFO

>get newspaper, comic book, magazine or free junk mail pamphlet
>put A4 sized IOTBW inside
>carry pamphlet etc. with you
>leave it on the bus
>leave it at a cafe
>leave it in a lecture hall
>leave it at the bus stop
>leave it on a train
>leave some at the airport
>post one to each local politician
this fire is absurdly easy to feed.

It's boring, people voting people into powerful positions that want them dead or silenced, simple solutions for problems are not sought, they would rather obey some social engineers getting paid billions than reason and listen to the people.
Why do they shackle the ones trying to solve the problem rather than the ones creating it?
Haven't they learned nothing since Socrates, Boethius?

Oh, great, now on top of the EU wanting to arrest Trump, the UN is going to indict him in international criminal court.

You must DISAVOW Roy Moore.

Vote democrat in the Alabama election, anons.

Is that a man?

Nah here it takes two weeks minimum, usually four

youtube.com/watch?v=GcUxsIpzCRs
thoughts?

This is a thread for US politics and current affairs.

>implying there are any men left in Europe

If Virginia flips, it'll be a MASSIVE loss for Democrats
Bigger than most realize

>here it takes two weeks minimum, usually four
How awful, I can understand why you wouldn't want retail outlets to go away before that was fixed and they won't. Your market won't have ecommerce as the lion's share until you have same workweek delivery common at least.

I want US vs EU war so fucking bad.

I love your country even more on this adm, used to love just your conservatives and humble folks but now your leaders have the same mindset.

>wanting more Whites to die in some silly war

European militaries would side the America. It would be lulzy.

Are you a jew? Do you really think this is the time for whites to be fighting each other?

It will happen once they have their EU army. Be patient.

Will listen and answer after.

Read a history book, shills.

Right. Which is why I started shilling the primaries for this election months ago
They are pouring an insane amount of resources into this state.

there wont be such thing as white is the eu has its way

>YOU'RE BAD IF YOU SUPPORT YOUR OWN CANDIDATE GOYS

I fucking dare the UN and EU try and enforce it. Its beyond laughable. The UN wouldn't dare simply because the US IS the UN in terms of money and influence. The EU? bwahahaha

>Are CIAniggers and FBI sitting here all day for people wanting to have fun instead of going after terrorists, if so, why?
They are used to control-contain the "truth", the narrative of their masters. In the chaos of here all can prod and poke the truth if they wish that path. Truth is not the friend of organizations in dark rooms.

Jesus, it really is a jew. And I responded to it. Grody.

I fear that it wont happen though
I feel like now enough Republicans will show up, and NOVA will.

Stop avatarfagging and go read a history book. You obviously didn't get a very good education at government school.

Everyone make sure to filter user ID H48XtsAS

He's a jew.

I was not happy on the Haley pick at first but she has proven to be pretty impressive.

>Pepe posting
>Avatarfagging
>On Sup Forums
Nigger are you fucking retarded? Get your fake bitch ass the fuck off the board.

>and NOVA will
It very well might. But the thing that shakes things up this time around is the fact the republican candidate was the one the cucked Romney supporters in NOVA wanted. The same ones that voted for Hillary but still republican down ballot during the 2016 election.
So I guess we'll see how it plays out in less than week

Who are you quoting, reddit-kun?

Congratulations, stupidest thing posted in this thread for a good while so hats off if you were trying, apply yourself if you aren't trying.

Nobody speaks against Brussels and UN niggers, not even here, and people are trying to sell a "Fascist" economy as if it was something new and not what we are having right now with the current elite.

My fucking sides

WE RUSSIA NOW

I bring up the greatest path to victory for the white race and all the shills go nuts.

Yik Yak used to be great when it was just anonymous shitposting. Then they made everyone get an ID and it just fucking died so quickly after that.

>Russia is a Sup Forums puppet

>Sup Forums controls Russia and United States.
How high can we get

Fighting Europe doesn't help white people

No, we're the Macedonian content farmers.

You're only Russian if you post Sup Forums memes on facebook.

They're legitimately investigating pol memes and blaming it on Russians, holy fuck

>EU
>white

We aren't fighting Europe, we are fighting the EU. Are you really that stupid?

>go nuts.

Not really. You said something dumb and people told you that is was dumb, you dummy.

maybe if...

The EU is European and spans most of Europe, also you don't just start fighting allies for no reason so the whole thing is a moot point.

Trump must be impech
Hasta la vista BABY!!

Someone should probably tell the Congress before they kill any US-RUS relationship that it w as American imageboard that facefucked Hillary Clinton's campaign

>Trump represents the perfection of such salesmanship (the old religious energy turned to pure venality), in which the goal of the deal supersedes truth itself. Trump, as president of the United States, armed with nuclear weapons, has probably taken the Culture of Personality about as far as it can go. If you turn the key of the last locked room in the Bluebeard’s Castle of American public life, you open the door and find Donald Trump working his Twitter account.

Tbqh, we do it only because we can. The US money, military and influence is the big leverage. They cant afford to do anything to the US. We pay like 70% of the UN's entire budget. The EU has no power here. If we didn't have that leverage, they would do the shit to us they do to the other countries.

>The EU is European
I think that marks the end of my morning conversations with retards.

The EU is indeed European, have a good day.

Smacked the fuck down. Haley is doing work.

We pay those fuckers more than the UK.

It's Okay to Vote Trump

I demand a source on that image because there's no way the EU can be this fucking retarded.

It's morning again in America. Astros won the world series. God bless the USA!

youtube.com/watch?v=EU-IBF8nwSY

Fucken based.

The EU is European in the same way the Democratic party is American

she is presenting to me

I don't know then. Maybe just dont have the right people running for office. That and/or commie indoctrination that claims the UN and EU is good.

What does this even trying to imply?

The democratic party is based in America and the EU is in Europe so both statements would be true, if you wanted to claim they are shit then that is fine but neither are from Kazakhstan.

BRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPP

What exactly does this mean? I'm not really big into law and stuff, does this just mean that people can't put a rat in a hamburger and threaten to sue or what?

Yeah, it's both.

TICK TOCK, DRUMPFIES
TICK TOCK...

What did they mean by this?

He is countering Trump saying the judicial system is a joke in America and causing issues and simultaneously insinuating Trump is a tyrannous dictator kept at bay by judges.