Russia Influence

You Russian piece of dog filth.
Stop spreading false information to influence elections.
We know you fucks are here.
twitter.com/selectedwisdom/status/925430111540785152

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f49Fz8-KSZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Getting really fucking tired of being lumped in with reddit.
Gas all of those faggots RIGHT NOW.

>spread kompromat on Sup Forums and reddit
I have a short guide on how to spot a retard.
>aktivnye meropriyatiya
>maskirovka
>kompromat
>Dugin and foundations of geopolitics

Oh fuck you caught me.
Now it's pointless to deny, i have to admit that it wuz Russia who planted all these kikes, spics and niggers into good US nation to cause divide in it. I personally trained mexican drug cartel boss and two zionist bankers with AIPAC ties.

Boi

Thanks for providing evidence.

How about no.
How about we keep doing it.

Stupid fucker. If you really think we are Russian you are more blind than ever before.

We are legion. We are part of you. We are your next door neighbor your brother your sister your cousin your mother your father. Increasingly we are your son and daughter.

You demanded a globalist marxist totalitarian system. The system failed and backfired and is melting and trying to take the world with it. We won't allow that to happen.

This is the future you chose.

>source: one person from known politically biased NGO's (with scary official sounding names)
Newfags will unironically believe this meme image

True.
Also a big connection between kompromat, kompot and comped.
>yfw russians killed JFK and MLK

>being russian and creating content is now somehow illegal
>going against the political orthodoxy is now being a russian agent

oooooy veeeyyy
shut the right wing dissent online down , mah rasha

take a look these senile neocon kikes senate commitee
youtube.com/watch?v=f49Fz8-KSZE

>tfw the Russian trolls don't actually exist beyond some shitty adverts, and the majority is just concentrated 4/8 chan trolling, but the Feds don't want to admit it because you can't police it, and they wouldn't get all this funding if they told the truth

>We are legion. We are part of you. We are your next door neighbor your brother your sister your cousin your mother your father. Increasingly we are your son and daughter.
>being this gay

Are you really ignorant to think this proves anything? I feel bad for you

Go fuck yourself, CUKA BLYAT

At least we can take reddit down with us.

spotted the russian counterintelligence agent

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the fact that you can just say anonymous users are Kremlin agents with zero proof, and people will believe it. Hell people might go to jail over it.
Fucking CIA niggers.

. Clint Watts is a honest agent who has been warning these idiots about IO for a year.