Laura loomer has been banned from uber and lyft for making sense

laura loomer has been banned from uber and lyft for making sense.
even though this chick sucks IMO, this is still really stupid considering the guy who just went on a truck rampage in new york was an uber driver and its not the first time its happened, and in some places in europe, like london, uber has been banned because of islamic migrants who drove ubers raping their passengers (so they literally banned uber rather than just calling out the problem for what it was......migrants).

gizmodo.com/far-right-twitter-personality-laura-loomer-banned-from-1820062169

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.com/far-right-twitter-personality-laura-loomer-banned-from-1820062169
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

An important thing to bear in mind before you call Uber or Lyft, is that they are not regulated at all. Cab drivers, in many municipalities, are vetted literally by the police. Background checks, fingerprints, you name it. Uber and Lyft drivers can be anybody. Where I live, I know for a fact that we have a handful of hardcore sex offenders who drive for Uber or Lyft. Fuck that shit. No fucking way.

disgusting kike

Yeah, she makes us look bad. Fucking repulsive kike needs to GTFO.

lol whatever it's still really gay that uber and lyft banned her

They do a back ground check. Still I dont like their politics, or twitters.

Is it just me or are all female (((alt right))) internet personalities cancer? I can't think of one valuable contribution to public discourse ever made by any of them.

>Flite
Don't steal my idea goys.

>she sues them both for infringing upon her civil rights
>she wins on the same basis as the fag cake people

Also, how in the fuck do these people get popular in the first place? Do people really care what some kike cunt says about politics?

>(so they literally banned uber rather than just calling out the problem for what it was......migrants)
if you can cut off the head before destroying the body, it saves you a bit of trouble.
BUT, i kinda do see her point because damage control LOL

she got famous working for project veritas and did some pretty good work, i think, exposed a lot of stupid people in powerful or influential positions. but Sup Forums doesn't like her cuz she's a jew. whatever. understandable. im not gonna judge. i can totally follow that reasoning. jews have tendencies to jew and if they identify as jew that means they will always be jew first, and whatever you are that you might have in common with them (eg "white", "american") second.

Banned for racist tweet that does not mention race even once.

Is she done "investigating" the Vegas incident?

Their private property. Their right of association. So I'm actually ok with it on it's own.

I'm not ok with the fact that if this was a far left person being barred then the media would scream themselves hoarse.

How do you get banned from Uber? They give you $10 towards your first fare when you sign up, so I just create new accounts whenever I need to use it.

>can't afford new tires
>no uber or lyft

Loomer Loomer dirty bloomers

>this is le ebin free market at work

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

Lies. She was banned for sexually harassing Uber and Lyft drivers.

Laura Loomer is just too redpilled for this sad cucked world.

She's not alt right, you dumbfucks. For fuck's sake, she's a goddamn kike. Jesus.

The bitch needs to be Prussian Bluepilled.

Lyft or Uber are a fantastic idea in a white or Asian country. Niggers and spics totally screw it up though. It's part of the reason there are so many regulations and warnings on products. The filthy litigious kikes play a role of course.

Lauren > Loomer > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > muslims

Doesn't matter. She is a neurotic kikess either way
I wouldn't be too surprised if this turned out to be so.

>gizmodo.com/far-right-twitter-personality-laura-loomer-banned-from-1820062169
>far-right
>visibly jewish
normies don't even reddit

In America, all Uber has done is lower the barriers to entry for cab drivers, who are usually muslims.

>alt right 5.png
lower case "I"s

OP is Moarpheus

Read up on his retardation here

He is also a confirmed chizo, don't bother arguing with him

His most most notable work on Sup Forums in the last year

Laura, your old nose is poking me from here

It's always a jew telling you who to love and who to hate. Imagine a world without this cancer.

It is this guy, his real name is Peter.

This. No one cares Laura. You already misled us from the Jew connection. During Vegas.

Get a real job disinfo shill

I want to hate Loomer for the gerbils/tires/being a filthy kike but she keeps doing awesome stuff.

>Hillary book signing BTFO
>Debunked lies about Vegas shooter
>Only documented case of female rape

Laura you have to stop posting on here

>laura loomer
>making sense
this is what /r/the_donald fags actually believe

as if she can’t create a new facebook account and login thru that

>laura loomer
>filthy bloomers
This is reality

Kek. Disgusting kikewhore.

I would like a form of über or Lyft where I won't be stalked by Laura (((Loomer)))

Dumb cunt

Stop bumping your own thread under a different IP laura.

fuck off

She's going all out. Kinda sad

Hey fuck you man, my Sikh driver in an immigrant and he's a real ass nigga like beep beep here come Hardeep

reminder to sage all threads where dirty bloomers attention whores for herself

Screw it. Use her and her efforts.
This "movement" has jews all over it. They want to make sure it doesnt get out of hand. The alt-lite is useful and does good things and its mostly jewish.

Just use their shit and blow past them when appropriate. It is what it is.

Can someone also make such airbnb?

Even better if there would be no racial/religious/nationality presets. Users would just mention their race, religion and nation and their rating as hosts and as visitors would be built on their group rating by it`s median index.

With a function to settle people, who are clearly biased, with the group they are biased for.
i.e. if a leftie votes 0/10 for white christian hosts and 10/10 for crack den, this leftie would be given a trait "ghetto dweller" and white hosts would be unavailable on account

That can also help with refugee problem. Lets say I have some living space and I can share it with white people, who want to flee from South African anti-white regime in case the shit would hit the fan.