All I can say is congratulations

All I can say is congratulations.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/79w7jo/racists_are_putting_up_nazi_propaganda_in_my_town/
reddit.com/r/Buffalo/comments/7a16ue/racist_fliers_i_found_posted_around_n_buffalo/
reddit.com/r/TumblrInAction/comments/7a60n3/Sup
reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/7a61sd/nazi_propaganda/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=47&v=qazPaUsbWkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But its absolutely not okay to be white unless you are in a hot and erotic sexual relationship with a black.

Link? What subreddit?

*tips fedora*
Thank you, lad.

looks like the private admin forum

reddit.com/r/Anarchism/comments/79w7jo/racists_are_putting_up_nazi_propaganda_in_my_town/

Also reddit.com/r/Buffalo/comments/7a16ue/racist_fliers_i_found_posted_around_n_buffalo/

This is happening from Canada to Texas.
Liberals are in shock.
It is like some mass organized attack.

Feel the liberal butthurt. Fantastic

This is the meme of 2017 keep the good work lads

The lean mean meme of twenty seventeen

The nerve!
Thinking its OK to be white, its [current year] after all.
I had hoped we as progressives had moved on from whiteness to embrace the superior POC and the LGBTQIDGAFLMAO++ crowd.

I'm about to make it happen a little more in Texas. The local newspapers won't be able to resist so i should be able to link the reaction.

People in the thread you linked are calling it fake the posters name is fuk drumpf like honestly do you expect people to think this is anything but bait

[removed] after [removed]
what extra levels of delusion bullshit and metnal gymnastics
this message is bad because it is put up by racists
shoot the messenger much?

>if you acknowledge being white you are nazi now
this piss me off even if I hate nazis

You should see Black Hitler

Screenshotted for posterity

They are also talking about how they have been hurt by razerblades while trying to pull them down so use gloves.

Makes me kek.

>FuckkkDrumpf
Come on, it's obviously one of us.

>A countrywide right wing protest with these posters that wasn't started by Sup Forums
Who was behind this? Gen Z are going to be so redpilled it's fantastic.

why are poles all civic nationalists

NO ONE SAYS IT'S NOT OKAY TO BE WHITE.
Goddamn white fragility ffs...

You do realise that the only people who will give a shit about this are people with extreme views. Will maybe get some tweets and Reddit threads at best.

No mainstream media source will care about this.

reddit.com/r/TumblrInAction/comments/7a60n3/Sup Forums_launches_its_ok_to_be_white_campaign

Seems like some people have had a taste of the Redpill, what ever you guys are doing to normies, it seems to be having an effect. I honestly didn't think anything would come of it, I'm glad I was wrong.

it is not civic, but from our perspective it is just retarded to support a guy who murdered my kin en masse
cultural marxism is also a threat, and basically, fuck everything

Have some redpills

the fuck drumpff account is probably real though

there's a single innocuous post about him using his campus cash at university of buffalo (read: the money his parents put in his school account to buy lunches) to buy alcohol. so he's a UB student age 21-22 who is probably a part of the local antifa chapter

Actually that's pretty much the narrative in the states right now, if you're white you're racist and nobody should be friends with you just because you're white. You're being branded a racist simply for having a skin color. we really have regressed.
Watching this shit hole burn while I fiddle

WaPo already covered it you dirty paki.

The others tried to ignore, but it will grow stronger to where they'll eventually have to acknowledge.

How much you want to bet the mainstream media will pick this up, this is right up their alley to get triggered about. Remember they did an entire segment berating Trump for how he appeared to be eating KFC in a photo during the election.

Tumblrinaction is a right leaning sub anyway though.

That’s where you’re wrong kiddo.

One more redpill.
Now do further research by yourself.

Extreme views retards end up making the news with their extreme views, I hope this triggers some ANTIFA retards super hard and they riot even harder on saturday that way we get some good charges on them and they are in the courts for awhile

They have, in droves.

>You do realise that the only people who will give a shit about this are people with extreme views.

That's who they are targeting, this is about pointing out how Hippocratictical the extreme left is. Lurk more.

Its hard to associate with white people when it was other whites, not niggers that literally tried to eradicate your nation.

Trump is the president though. He matters. Posters put up by some random fucks that nobody cares about don’t.

This, came to post this.

>not niggers that literally tried to eradicate your nation.

They don't really try to do this. It just happens.

Nice

It's got over 11,000 votes though, which means it's now sitting on the front page of the 4th biggest website in the world. This exposure will only help this cause.

Need to do airdrop over a NFL football game during national anthem, then watch the chimp out.

It matters, they'll pick it up as white supremacy, they'll play it on their narrative like they do everything that comes out of Sup Forums and report on it wrong and hope nobody notices

If only we could convert internet salt into bitcoin

I don’t see WaPo in there. I see a bunch of noname sites that nobody cares about.

The absolute irony of this post is amazing.

It would be an idea to hand them out before games

There are still stupid people that did take the bait

Were gonna win leftys can't meme

TIA is blocked from the front page, as are T_D and CringeAnarchy. The only way you'll see them on the front page is if you're subbed to them. Your average reddit user has no clue that this is going on because any sub that would talk about this is hidden from them.

Nobody in power cares about the extreme left though.

Can you name a policy in the US that has been introduced as a result of the extreme left?

Libs they never even saw the b8.
But they are cancer.

2nd one down, genius.

>hippocratical

what are they physicians or sumthin?

god bless memes

now the left has no choice but to admit its after white genocide

>Nobody in power cares about the extreme left though.
>Can you name a policy in the US that has been introduced as a result of the extreme left?

Name one that hasn't been introduced by the extreme left.

Am I white tho?

so basically you're a nazi if you're a proud white and if you're self hating white you're what? a nigger?

>It's ok to be white
>nazi propaganda
Wow.

Because they got civically wrecked several times by the extremists on both ends

reddit.com/r/CringeAnarchy/comments/7a61sd/nazi_propaganda/

im taking the bait
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=47&v=qazPaUsbWkI
you're still white its your fault
you're inherently racist it's in your blood!

you don't have to be proud, you only have to think it's okay to be born white

good post

This is gonna happen times 100 on the 4th

it'll be glorious

i never took the time to read this but it is fucking spot on. i really do care too much and that is my biggest flaw. i think that i can save the world. but it's not up to me and why bother when 95% of the world doesn't give a fuck.

The article seems pretty informed. Doesn’t really do anything to promote the “anti-white narrative” you guys were hoping for. Even says how it was planned on this site as an attempt to divide people over race (which it was).

but we have whites that hate other whites and themselves. its not healthy. they are making it harder for us to distinguish who our enemies are.

Shieeet we rank that high? I used to drink chocolate milk every morning, up until my late teens. Then came my first office job and coffee took over, haven't drank milk since.

>answering a question with a question.

If there are so many then it should be easy to name one. :^)

This is why I limit my convictions to myself and those close to me. I have the power to make things right for myself and my family without concern for the retards setting themselves alight around us.

Did this actually start on Sup Forums? Because I don't remember seeing anything about it until someone started doing it.

>Copying reddit comments

this :' (

Pretty much the sub for shitting on the sub it was posted on. Wow. Why am I not suprised they disagree?

wew these people really are pathetic

The 1965 immigration act.

Have you been living under a rock?

>80% removed or deleted
>muh safe space
>the absolute state of reddit

That's an obvious Sup Forums account, but then there's those 15 upvotes...

>extreme

>FuckkkDrumpf
>kkk
Relax lads, it's just the guy who put the poster up trolling them.

More like the absolute state of the subreddit. Different subs have different moderaters.

FUCKKKKK DRUMPFFF

How about answering the question. I didn't see a single thread about it until someone started putting them up.

>but from our perspective it is just retarded to support a guy who murdered my kin en masse
That was Stalin bro.

Wow Sup Forums must be so proud of trolling itself.

This board should be gassed.

Man, I kept seeing these threads and thinking they were bait threads like the ones about BBC due to the image. I'm sad I missed out on this shit.

Pretty sure it did. Saw a thread few days ago before posters went up. Although maybe it came from another site.

The funny thing is they bitch about getting banned from T_D for posting "FUCK DRUMPF" but don't recognize the hypocrisy.

gas yourself first, nigger

You're not getting off that easy, whitey. You'll be paying reparations tax for the rest of your life, if you're lucky

Don't know whether I should laugh at the irony. Or cry because of the upvotes.

>Fuckkkdrumpf
Obvious Sup Forumsack troll account. The kkk in the name is a nice and subtle touch.

fake account

Watching stuff like this and the way these people behave, it's really hard not to empathize with Hitler.
I understand now what the Nazis were doing when they were trying to purge the marxists out of Europe.