Ohio House bans abortions after down syndrome diagnosis

why?

Because abortion is killing?

Because white people want to preserve their race in its natural form.

>tfw I ask girls if they spit or are a cannibal

So do you love black people and their insemination of white women or are you being disingenuous and using an argument you don't actually believe in?

potatoes like Kasich just as much as Kasich likes potatoes

christcucks.

all the above, Bob

>why
Because it is the state's right. I don't agree with it, just as I don't agree with tax dollars funding social programs such as abortion.

Downs with the sickness

So they can still feel good about aborting the following child.

>Girl finds out her child is a downie
>This bill passes
>She has a miscarriage
>She gets arrested and imprisoned

Hmm really makes you thunk

Fuck this nobody wants a retard child

>It's wrong to discriminate against the disabled/race/sex/gender/anyfuckingelsethingyoucanthinkof UNLESS it's in the womb, then suddenly it's A-OK.
It's murder

because the french revolution was a mistake

OHIO, NO!

Abortion should be A-OK if the child won't come out healthy and normal

>>It's wrong to discriminate

Because artificial eugenics is a terrifying concept, if you think letting people die and live based on their genetic makeup is a good thing you deserve to be shot on the spot.
This is a pandora's vase that must stay closed and buried into the earth.

kek

>if you think letting people die and live based on their genetic makeup is a good thing you deserve to be shot on the spot.
that's how humanity has done it throughout the absolute majority of its existence.

so you can kill any baby UNLESS it has down syndrome?
How'bout banning abortion if it's a white healthy child? Isn't a lot more reasonable?

The difference is that natural selection kills you based on your ability to survive.
Mankind can and will kill you based on your hair color, your height and if your IQ isn't as high as he hoped.
And don't give me any shit about a slippery slope, you know it will happen if you let it slide.

you deserve to be shot

the issue with this is that normal abortions are still legal in many cases in ohio, no? its my state I should know

The mental illness argument is probably the single most justifiable argument to have an abortion, maybe tied with mother's health, but without banning other abortions it seems wildly absurd

dis

So they are forcing people to effectively ruin their lives by chaining themselves to a perpetual child.

christcucks are a joke

The entire Ohio house was diagnosed with downs?

if retards are an oppressed group according to liberals then aborting one is no better than when Asians abort girls which they criticize/lobby against

>why?
I wonder why.

>NWO wantsnto rule over stupid sheeple
>go for actual retards instead

conservashits dont want to abort their base (retards)

Goyim shouldn't into eugenics, save imperfections instead.

it being okay to abort healthy babies but not okay to abort genetic defects isn't natural selection

>"stop breeding goy, the planet is overpopulated!"
>"but if your kid is a downie or not white, that's perfectly ok, so brave! we need to protect all life"

After reading Brave New World, I can't support active eugenics.

These people won't breed, and will die naturally if no one supports them, let's keep it that way.

>if you think letting people die and live based on their genetic makeup is a good thing you deserve to be shot on the spot.
>You should be killed for X, but not X.

You should have been aborted.

>will die naturally if no one supports them
Are you some special kind of retard too? That's the issue. Besides, down syndrome is not an evolutionary trait, it's a genetic defect that can happen at anytime in any population: the only way to make it disappear is through early diagnosis and abortion.

still won't make it through the State Senate

If someone wants to support their retard child that won't reproduce, nor make more retards through existing, why is that a problem. Retards can do retard work.

Just cut off gibs for retards and let people support their children if they want.

Wait what. Aborting a healthy fetus is a-ok, but doing it with a tard is now a crime in Ohio? What kind of bullshit is that, and how isn't it unconstitutional.

>Aborting defective offspring is wrong
>"

/thread

except boomers in Ohio

>It's murder

So is killing someone in war.

But sometimes murder is legal, justified, and moral

You are a fucking retard.

Misguided attempt at altruism.

t. autist

They are a burden, and people will live the lies that they aren't burdens

All lying is wrong,
It's better to snap sickly children's necks in the crib like was done since time began, or in the contemporary abort the genetically unfit

Are easy life is unnatural our easy meals are unnatural the civilization we enjoy is unnatural and if we are to maintain these things we must to unnaturally guide our evolution and social structure. Once you go off the natural course you can't half ass it with out disaster