This woman is a professor of sociology at CUNY university...

this woman is a professor of sociology at CUNY university. she is teaching an entire generation of impressionable young people what to think, feel and believe about the world around them.

"an expert on race"

the saddest part isn't that she's indoctrinating young kids, the saddest part is that she'll never be reprimanded for it, which is even more terrifying

confirmed on CUNY faculty page

>22 year olds
>young kids

This pansy ass infantilization of adults is why your kind is so weak and timid now.

cunny university?

you sound like a typical butthurt child

well dude the last i checked people start college at 18 you know. where do you get 22 from? anyway a 22 year old in college is still pretty young and impressionable IMO. brain doesn't even fully mature until age 25.

Any nudes?

Butthurt is the first phrase used by assblasted angry effeminate women when their hormones get the better of them.

If your parents hadn't babied you until your 30s you'd be more of a man and not so assmad butthurt right now over a factual correction.

no bro the other user is right, you really do sound butthurt. like not even tryin' to be mean here. just sayin' it's the truth of how you sound right now.

The Cunny the cunny! I want my honey honey from mommys cunny cunny!

Another fat white lib shit women, wow so surprising.

shes Jewish.

She’s absolutely right about the importance of family. She’s only wrong in attacking that. A decent professor would teach her students, all of them, to love their children as much as white parents love their children.

>(((Jessie Daniels)))
yfw Sup Forums is right again

Whoa. Point that rage gun down range user.
Remember who we're fighting here. We're all pissed off. And you're right. But keep that infighting in check. Productive rage is what we're after

How can she be an expert on race when race doesn't exist?

Checkmate, atheists.

>t. Albert Einstein

What?
The fact that white men don't (didn't used to) abandon their babymamas and white women don't (didn't used to) beat their kids arbitrarily is pretty intimately linked to white superiority in intelligence, criminality and general success.

>it's a childless hag lecturing responsible parents episode

Kek, first thing I thought of

She looks like an uglier Paula Deen

Adolescence didn't exist until the industrial revolution. The Unabomber was right

I wish i had saved the picture of her prepping for Yom Kippur...would be perfect now

Call email CUNY and tell them. Send her the IOTBW flyer kek.

thats Gen Z u twat. they are literally the young generation of our day. 22 year olds are just the oldest of the group.

>fat anglo woman obsessed with race and sociology
EVERY TIME

can somebody please post full phone screenshtos from her twatter thanks her account is locked and i cant access it until she approves my follow.