Trump lowers taxes for the jews and Jewish corporations

>trump lowers taxes for the jews and Jewish corporations
>the common white man gets thrown under the bus
>Sup Forumstards will clamour over each other to defend this
Show me your mental gymanistics. Entertain me.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2012/09/tax-cuts-dont-lead-to-economic-growth-a-new-65-year-study-finds/262438/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S030439321100064X?via=ihub
ijr.com/2014/05/138011-tax-system-explained-beer-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what jewish corporations are those? I pay 70% of my income as direct and indirect tax here in jew land

How much taxes to maha-mud's 90 kids pay

come out come out :)

Pray tell wat are those companies?

You live off the dole akmed - - go beat your child bride and let the humans handle their business.

The top 100 amerilard companies. All of them are anti white and have lots of jews running them. If not actual jews, crypto kikes that act like jews.

he's baiting them into thinking they've won then he will strike

>h-h-he's s-s-still one of us g-g-guys
Why don't you just admit you got conned and get over it?

Are you still butthurt over Britex?
You aren't a European any longer - deal with it.

i'm joking
but he still brings the banter so he's still ok in my book

Brexiters and trumpkins both got conned. You have never been a European country. Your top 20 metro areas are non white and you're 56% overall. And there is nothing trump can or will do about it, Tyrone. Deal with that you delusional mongrel.

nice intellectual deflection sir

What do you expect? He's clearly some breitbart tier reading republicuck.

Quality amerilard memes

do you know how tax brackets work?

Is this the sort of thing where people think if they repeat it enough times, it will suddenly become true?

how does lowering taxes throw "the common white man" under the bus, are you claiming that the common white man depends on taxed wealth redistribution? Are you sure you didn't mean "the common nigger gets thrown under the bus"?

Because, in case you haven't noticed, the lefties aren't in charge anymore, so the old "we're cutting taxes on the rich but we're keeping all the welfare programs, so the middle class is going to have to pony up the difference" switcharoo isn't necessarily in play here.

Common user you can tell a billionare like Trump cares about the common white working class man.

>be bongistan
>cant decide if its staying or going
>cant find a leader that isnt a quitter
>cant protect itself
>daily life dictated by ELECTED sandniggers
>royal family browned
>ultimately controlled by german dictator
>who is controlled by a cabal of foreign jews
>the bong tolls for thee
>no escape

bruh, at least our jews have greencards. better start eating the poopie before you drown in it

Taxes and their use for the improvement of all of society are common trait in white societies. The best white societies in the world right now are Denmark and Norway, for that very reason. So no, the common white man gets thrown under the bus. So fuck off you dumb nigger.
Except lowering taxes does not improve the economy (shown in a recent 65 year study) or increase tax revenue. According to a recent study published in the journal of monitory economics, America and most of Europe are to the left of the laffer curve. The laffer curve predicts the optimum tax cut to generate the most tax revenue. America has now slid further to the left of the curve, so the rich can extract more wealth and offshore it.

You are all a bunch of clowns, attached to Trump because he triggers lefties or some banal reasons, while he fucks you over. Kys.

>no arguments
>can't make a response beyond being triggered by my flag
Kys 90iq vermin mutt.

you have yet to provide a source, retard

>The laffer curve predicts the optimum tax cut to generate the most tax revenue.
Meant optimum tax rate*

ooh sick burn Jafar

Link the studies.

65 year study. Pdf is in the 4th paragraph.
theatlantic.com/business/archive/2012/09/tax-cuts-dont-lead-to-economic-growth-a-new-65-year-study-finds/262438/

Laffer curve study

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S030439321100064X?via=ihub

Thanks.

ijr.com/2014/05/138011-tax-system-explained-beer-2/
it's impossible to cut taxes without "favoring the rich" because they pay the overwhelming majority of taxes.

That's why you don't cut taxes for the highest earners, as shown in the above two studies, you dumb amerilard. Except for the middle and the absolute bottom (who shouldn't pay anything, waste of time and money to get it from them).

>is aware of the laffer curve
>is completely oblivious to us being on the wrong side of said laffer curve

I've already said you're to the left of it. Meaning you are not at the optimal level. Hence the argument spewed by republicucks and lolbertarians that lower taxes brings more revenue is a lie.

>I've already said you're to the left of it. Meaning you are not at the optimal level.
Which is what the second study shows.

>35% business tax rate
>"to the left of it"

Who didn't see this coming, friends with the Clintons, daughter married to the Kushner family (ultra zionist Jew mobsters), essentially a Democrat and a Hugh Hefner style hedonist degenerate before running for president. His presidency so far has been pure establishmentarianism and pro-Israel, just like Obama, just like Bush and just like every other president since Johnson

I wasn't only talking about the corporate tax.
And Trump is lowering it to 20%.

I hate jews more than anyone even hitler. But corporations dont pay taxes ever. They pass them onto the end user in the price of their goods you absolute moron!

I don’t care Nigel. Cut taxes and gibs. Social welfare is for faggy euros who want their country to stagnate.

You retarded? The current tax proposal will net me an extra $2k a year and I don't even make six figures.

Your top 20 metropolitan areas are almost all below 50% white and your country is 56% white overall. The elite are siphoning off your countries wealth, filling it with non whites, and you even suck their dicks and beg to lower their taxes so they steal more of your countries wealth and import more nonwhites. You deserve everything you get, you delusional piece of shit. You will be brazil 2.0 in 3 decades, how is that for stagnating?

Okay, so you get some extra chump change. That's irrelevant and has nothing to do with the thread.