What's stopping George Soros or some other kike billionaire from buying Sup Forums and purging all racism and jewish...

What's stopping George Soros or some other kike billionaire from buying Sup Forums and purging all racism and jewish resistance from the website?

Hiro

we'd go some place else or worse explode all over the normie web
this is a containment board in a containment site
this is the place they purge you too

Sup Forums is an idea, a practice.
Not a plataform in itself.

If the board dies then we create more boards.

It's even more dangerous for them that all those autists escape this containment board (which is public) and start creating vbulletin private boards where to sperg out and organize terrorist attacks or some shit.

He already owns Sup Forums obviously. He's working with Russians to make rednecks flip out and try a genocide in the US.

>the Russians did it

the Hiro we need...

Jews fear the Samurai

CIAniggers. All imageboards should change their domain names to .gov.

The truth?
Hiro makes huge amounts of money selling our information out to people who want it to figure out better ways to sell to consumers, and figuring new ways to advertise to us stuff that pertains to our interests. Hiro did it before, and it's how he made money then. He'd never sell this site because it's a literal gold mine for mining info.

naw that's been happening for a while before he bought it

It isn't important

>8.2 million uniques
8 million are just fucks ban evading

true

Fairly certain there are people who would pay more than 45000. Thus it's worth more than 45000. But I wouldn't expect a media outlet to understand basic economics

I'm starting to doubt that after being here for some time
I mean sure they watch but they can't be supporting keeping us up

if the cia is using this as a honey pot wtf are they trying to catch at this point vs what gets through
we cause a lot of trouble for anybody in any kind of authority and I'd be amazed if an actual intel agency thought it was worth it just to catch the one idiot who posts about glory in 20 min

>8m
fake news

>why would the FBI take down their honeypot?
gee i can't imagine why

what if I'm like 12 of those people from proxies?

As long as he gives us a platform to save the white race, he can sell my metadata anytime.

Based!

If that happened I'm reasonably sure someone from here would kill him.

>buying Sup Forums and purging all racism and jewish resistance from the website
Cause nobody would post anymore and cause Sup Forums is cancer.

Old article is old. Now we are way more famous and Hiroshimoot has ads everywhere, so Jewbux are happening.

>George Soros or some other kike billionaire from paying Sup Forums
Controlled opposition.

"We've run the numbers, sir. Turns out there's a ton of money in purging shitskins."

nothing
but we will all move to 8ch the second free speech is censored here

I don't know man. All I know is that this shit ain't selling, and I'm sure there must have been considerable offers presented to the greediest gook on the internet. Some really smart people must have realized the cultural potential of the IBs, and are keeping them up. We're basically mechanical turks, creating memes and perfecting information warfare techniques.

old news

>but we will all move to 8ch the second free speech is censored here

We don't deserve Hiro.

Because then people would moved to private forums free of shills/distractions, more likely to become ideologically stronger in opposing them? Sup Forums is a good thing for these kind of people, it weakens the resistance.

The problem is two fold and centers on the anonymous, relatively uncensored discourse which defines Sup Forums.

1) The user base which is so attracted to free speech includes plenty of unsavory elements which make Sup Forums as it exists now a dangerous risk for most corporate brands. Hence, there are very few advertisers here.

2)That same lack of adds lends itself to the popularity of the site. Even if Sup Forums could attract more advertisements (impossible without cleaning up the site which would kill the popularity), having more ads would turn off users. We don't come here to be kikebooked, after all, and frankly most users are running adblock.

The solution was the Sup Forums pass, but most users are too cheap to fork out for that as well, and actually that is a good thing. If Sup Forums became a money-maker, you know it would attract just the kind of corporate interest that we fear so much : buy-out by a powerplayer with a fucking agenda, censorship and transformation to a media-whore mass manipulation instrument, like reddit or facebook.

but then the jewish billionaire will just buy 8ch from the jew cripple that runs it as well...

We would migrate to a new website the kikes would have to infest.

Having your resistance channeled into a comfy direction you control more or less is perfectly acceptable. Its like an air vent that releases built up pressure harmlessly.

After all, look at how fully everyone here takes after “vaguely right wing vaguely nationalistic vaguely racist leader of vaguely white movement with very vague motivations and policies” time after time.

>George Soros
> jewish resistance
Soros hates anything to do with Judaism, a Jewish state, etc. Why do you think Israel hates him?

source?

0.0015 shekelim have been deposited to your account, fellow jidf

good hasbara

If I was the conspiratorial type keeping up a site like this to wage an underground information war against the forces of the modernity is a project right up ally of the NRx movement. They would have both the money and the desire to see our efforts bear fruit as we overlap in many areas.

Although I am more inclined to believe Sup Forums is a secret discordian plot to bring about the destruction of the pyramid

Hiro and the fact that we'll just migrate somewhere else.
I imagine the elite kikes see Sup Forums as something of a containment unit. They'd be petrified of as spilling out to somewhere they don't expect, like one of their normie safe havens.

I'm thinking this is more likely
and at this point it looks like if anyone is pushing us to info warfare it's posibly the russians and not an american agency or we would have been shilling for hill last year

Because only two people are allowed to decide it's real value: the current owner and the next one.
That number means nothing. Someone can't just walk up with 45,000 and demand the website.

when i make enough money
i will offer hiro a nice amount for Sup Forums
i will rename it ForChan, pay the hot pockets, block all phone posters, ban evaders will have a special text on the name field everytime they return, and i’d hire more staff.

any other idea
inb4 neck yourself

>In July 2017, Israel's Ministry of Foreign Affairs released a statement denouncing Soros, a move that appeared designed to align Israel more closely with Hungary ahead of a visit to Budapest by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Israel's Foreign Ministry stated the Soros "continuously undermines Israel's democratically elected governments," adding that Soros funded organizations "that defame the Jewish state and seek to deny it the right to defend itself"

You can look this information up, y'know.

he, like every other Zionist wants every goy race fighting each other instead of unifying and seeing that Israel and the jews that disproportionally run everything are the real enemy

Hmm good, if Israel says so. After all, kikes never lie, nor have they been known to kike other kikes. Story totally checks out.

Hey, someone made the internet in the first place, and it sure as hell wasn't the kikes.

kek

And what happened before that statement?

Literally this. It only spreads.

Fucking Russians.

Have you ever noticed that some of the advertisements talk about your home town in the very bottom of the Sup Forums page? Or wherever your location is with that computer that has been on Sup Forums? It's there pal.

Fuck it i would buy Sup Forums for that much.

Based Hiro-san.

get a better browser I don't see the adds
using Brave

Sup Forums the platform is worth $45,000
The users of the Sup Forums platform are worth far more.
You're all faggots. I fucking hate you all.
Iv never seen a community so incompetent at accomplishing its tasks.. and at the same time competent beyond some of the best agencies that have existed prior to it.
Info, is an odd thing.

They're trying to harvest our mana, however the beast has grown far out of their control. Some say it even controls them now.

Only 45,000?? How Do I buy it?

Because the information that Hiroshimoot sells on to 3rd parties ends up being more valuable than the website.

Cernokike and Milo already tried and got told to get lost by based Hiroshima Nagasaki.

>ywn become an hiro

What's plan B?
If we open pol tomorrow and it says 404?

The ending was shit

lol

Where do people find flipped out rednecks, anyways?

give Hiro $45000 + the tip ;)

Go back in time about 7 years. Though you would be better off buying bitcoin instead.

Because it would go down like this:
Leftist buys Sup Forums
4chan becomes circle jerk echo chamber for leftist snowflakes
10 years later leftists discover 4pepe

Implying Hiro is not Soros

probably 8ch, but after that I don't know. our options are pretty limited

The stand alone complex that is Sup Forums will manifest again and we will find each other once more. The net is vast and infinite

Sup Forums isnt one voice, its a filter for bs and lies, only the truth survives.
all the news, opinions, ideologies feed in and one by one they are debunked and deconstructed, anything with a framed narrative or propoganda is exposed.
the reason people see pol as being united on race, magic, the JQ, sexism etc are because those things can not be debunked, they become the message by default not by design.
the users didnt make pol this way, nature did, the forces at work here are greater than any media outlet could comprehend. the only thing they can do to stop it is to stop the news entirely or stop lies, there is no Sup Forums brand.
we are at the truth singularity, where the tools of deception are in the hands of the many, truth can be outed faster than lies can be crafted.

>if only you knew how good things really are.

that's kinda what I mean
there has to be a point where the reward must stop being worth the constant shitstorm

doesn't there?

The BBC needs to be defunded, a campaign to stop the licence fee would be helpful

because sorros loves to have his enemy's on a leash and keeps Sup Forums as his pet

I'M NAZI

SON OF A BITCH BOLSHEVIK

BOLSHEVIK IS PIG

DO YOU WANT SCORCHED EARTH POLICY?

DO YOU WANT SOME BLITZKRIEG?

BOLSHEVIK IS PIG DISGUSTING

LENIN IS A MURDERER

FUCKING BOLSHEVIK

Based now if only he could purge the Kike mods.

I get that but as a feather in your hat thing...

What are the operating costs on this shit hole a year? I can't imagine much. Pharma bro wasn't the only person in the world willing to buy shit for the lulz

friendship ended with moot now hiro is my best friend

The fact that another could be made.

Actually by my calculations Sup Forums is worth more than $1.2 billion.

(((They))) are just trying to haggle by claiming it's worthless.

>What's stopping George Soros or some other kike billionaire from buying Sup Forums
it's worthless -- that's what

>tfw /4tards/ "think" their pea-brained spergs go beyond this cesspit echo chamber

The stormfag mods over there censor conversations that don't go their way.

I am posting from the phone because I can engage in other activitys while browsing my favorite forum.
Eating for instance.

You really should neck yourself if you want to call the site forchan.

jews fear Sup Forums

You do know that Hiro datamines us right?

>implying they haven't
>implying Sup Forums is not just for tracking and controlling the opposition and reporting to the FBI

I think you underestimate the pettiness of people that think they can control all information. It's a fight for the ego, and an easy living. No one can really take a bunch of jerkoffs on a chinese cartoon BBS seriously until it's too late.

Gook m00t.

>Hmm good, if Israel says so
Lol you're mad because it doesn't fit your 'da jooozsh control da wurld' narrative. There's always groups and factions within corporations, governments, alliances vying for control. It is impossible to construct and orchestrate a subliminal dictatorial rule over the masses. Someone or something is willing to take helm.

You know the ultra conservative Jews you like to rail on? Yeah, most Israelis and Jews in general despise them. So much that they actually fight each other and partake in voluntary segregation.

I'm not arguing Soros isn't a power-hungry parasite. Nor am I arguing that Israel does not have national security interests that seem questionable, but it is far fetched to say 'hurr durr da Jewz will have 35k goy to each their own as slaves' when we're less than half a century from automation in the Western world.

Find something else to blame your own problems on, like yourself.

Maybe if you retards would quit LARPing at the keyboard, maybe you and your cause would amount to something. But you don't, because it's nothing.

WE NEED A PLAN B NOW.
We cannot afford to be stranded and spread out.
It could get Killary elected if it caught us by surprise. Then we all die in ww3 without a chance to fight!

We get all your TV channels over here too but we don't have to pay for them.

killing this webpage would mean flooding the internet with people who not only have the opinions they really don't want others to be read, but also will be butthurt as fuck because our escapism site has being broken.
Weaponized autism isn't a thing to fuck with

>Soros is da real Nazis

No

And yet, here you are being a faggot. Why don't you go plaster more pictures of Trump on babies for another epic meme, bro?

Plan B is be a redpilled man in the modern world and ride the tiger.

In fact, that should always be your plan A. Sup Forums is a nice thing, a godsend even, if modern times. But this struggle has long existed before Sup Forums and will exist after. In order to survive, you must find sanctuary within yourself first and foremost.

>We cannot afford to be stranded and spread out.

No, don't you see, that is the beauty of a stand alone complex. We are what the CIA wishes to be. If you split this place into a thousand pieces it will manifest again a thousand times. A single piece reconstitutes the whole. The best thing to happen would be the destruction of this place it would spread the complex over the net like an infection. That is why this place survives. We are in a win/win scenario.

I can afford that. How do I buy it?

>until it's too late
it's not even the first time though
at this point we're slapping them in the face daily

if they're here for the thrill of the fight they're masochists

>Sup Forums
>moot

gtfo

I disagree. Unity is power. If we are SPLIT, as the SIGN says, we are dead.