Okay lets seatle this down once and for all are baltics nordic or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

cam.ac.uk/research/news/baltic-hunter-gatherers-adopted-farming-without-influence-of-mass-migration-ancient-dna-suggests
youtube.com/watch?v=6jaeSHfNTuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pre ww2 gdp per capita

You're not Germanics - neither culturally nor ethnically. Finland's at least has the point of being quite far up north. You're on the same level as the UK though.Youre eastern European, mate.

>Your not germanic
Neither is finland and if you speal about geografic location look at denmark.

We are Baltic, simple as that. After all the years of being buttravaged by Russia, we are more slavs than anything else. If not by blood, then by culture and way of thinking.

too much slavic blood to be qualified as a nord, a germanic or aryan

Speak of yourself ivan

Why do you think we have slavic blood?look

maybe because your people were raped by russians for centuries?

Yes

lol who cares?

Norway and Denmark should be R1b, not I1.

Also the huwhites people

cam.ac.uk/research/news/baltic-hunter-gatherers-adopted-farming-without-influence-of-mass-migration-ancient-dna-suggests

Who the fuck wants to be Nordic?
We might've wished for it after independence - nordic countries seemed so developed and rich, but nowadays...hell no.
We're Baltic - a perfect mix of Finno-Ugric, Slavic and Germanic influence.

You are Slavo-Nords
Now stop asking

I don't know.

>Raped by russians for centuries
Not the case sven, yes there where rapes in ww2 but rape babies where killed, and after ww2 when army whent out, russians and balts didnt marry each other mixing with them was seen as sinfull my father said once how hes father told him ''Lai tu krievieti nevestu uz šo māju'' rough translation to not be you bring krieviete (russian female) to this home, yes there are few mixed people but they are not in great numbers.

Does your alus come with asu?

lithanians are slavs
estonians are fingolian
latvians are who gives a shit

>anusalus

No, Slavs are Lithuanian
Estonians are Fingolian

Our A is not same as in english, A english A sounds like ei

I mean Fingolians are Estonians, Estonians migrated to FInland and became Fingols.

nope

>aryan
Balts are more aryan than you would ever be. And im not saying this as a "hurr muslim swede", but its just plain facts. R1a is much closer to real "aryanism" than R1b.

That's true.

literally who gives a shit
the point is that they're the same

you realise this is just a language map and doesnt portray the genetics of each region?

this thread is not about germanism you imbecile.

haplogroups are a meme, you should only look at how much yamnaya blood you have

>muh maps with no source
keep quiet you slav nigger

t average estonian man

Shut the fuck up you fucking piace of shit, don't ever disagree with me like that ever again, dumb niggersihhtting monkey

t.
kys

cringe: the post

We did mix with proto-germanics that came from denmark during the iron age though.

then what is this?

That was the intention

Autosomal DNA

>keep quiet you slav nigger
said the slav nigger

A list showing Scandis are the only aryans

youtube.com/watch?v=6jaeSHfNTuQ

i know

>tibetan buddhism

every time

Balts are brothers of slavs, not nordics.

ei bii sii dii ii ef tsjii eits ai tsei khei... are there more similarities?

yes exacly like that

>said the slav nigger
said the other slav nigger

That is about language, just to warn you.

Ever heard of balto-slavic? You're in the same language branch.

Lithuanians are the Whitest.

They're finno-ugric.

Not unless you stop stealing our car batteries

^this
Nordics is for Norway / Denmark and whatever bastard offspring we've left around the world. Sweden is currently losing status as Nordic, so you better fix that.

too many ""norwegians"" with spanish blood in your coasts. too many danes who have been niggerfied by g*rmans. the most nordic nation is Sweden for sure

Why does it matter?

Sure Muhammad, keep telling yourself that. Btw, have you ever googled the official languages of Sweden? You should try that.

>the most nordic nation is Sweden for sure

I guess that is correct if you believe the Sup Forums's "jew world order" theory for why sweden was targetted for ethnic racemixing via "refugee crysis".

no need to be mad, subhuman. you still have a place in the labour camps

That dude is half korean- half russian you fucking 6 toed retard.

>official languages of Sweden

>swedish
>yiddish
>finnish
>gipsy

WHAT THE FUCK, when did things gone so wrong for you, Sweden??

Balts are Balts.

Or, because jiddisch is one of their official languages. And they have a huge jewish population, it's not so much as they've been targeted they did this to themselves when they harboured Jews during WW2, ironically whilst colluding with Germany by openly trading with them.

sorry, will bring it back once its dead

this purddy mush

it has been like that for a long time now, nothing new

When the kikes took over power.

>gipsy
no fucking way

/thread

also these arent "official languages", they are recognised as minority languages in Sweden because they are spoken by a significant amount of people in the country

>gypsy
>significant
lmao

Denmark is at least, but these kind of charts with haplomemes are always misinterpreted. including the fact that it being the "dominant" group means anything at all.

Our gypsies are mainly finnish and baltic gypsies, and lately romanian gypsies, they have been a significant amount of the population for atleast 100 years now

BASED POLAND

top lel
it's true what they say here
that once we go in the eu mace gypsies and alboniggers will be swedish and german gypsies and alboniggers

with jews you win, stupid goys

i know you fucking slow retard

I really really really dont want to be nordic.
I just want to be Eesti.
Thats it.

Fuck off were full

protip: şıra is actually another fermented drink in turkey which is highlighted in teal color on the map

>that blue part off Serbia
fucking Huns you annoying shits will get whats coming

kek.
Soon mongrel. Soon.

lol Pedro fuck off with your mongrel ass.

> braga
> ale
Words, present in Russian.

"Baltics" are scum made up by bolsheviks. They oppress local natives, including native Russians. Fuck the soviets and fuck you.

They're half slavs.

Kill yourself vatnik scum
youtube.com/watch?v=aBNKkLTYk6g

this desu

>b....bu....but they are half slavs
Saying that is like saying east germans are half slavs

And Finland is not Nordic.

Gib back clay son. We even give you belgrad asbirthday giff and this you repay us?
We are very dissapoint

>Vajdaság
>Serbia

I bet you're not Latvian but a Russian liberal self-hating cucked scum living in a 80% Russian Riga district.

Stupid map. N is hardly dominant in baltics, it's almost 50/50 with R1a.
And you weren't just influenced by Nordics, to be one. You are probably more influenced by Germans and by Slavs(whether you like to admit it or not).
And I don't really understand what's wrong with being just Baltic, which what you really are.

ONE OF US

sorry all Huns in central Serbia have genocided allmost a millenia ago just for pissing us off and later we even genocided your cousins too from the Balkans.

And how exactly is Germany "Germanic"?
You have less light eyed people than we do, and just above us in terms of light hair.

The only place which is truly Germanic is northern Germany.

I've been to Bavaria and only saw a few people with Germanic features.

They are tho.

>cwrw
what is wrong with wales? are they retarded