Disney announces The Lion King is officially getting Blacked in a live action remake musical

Disney announces The Lion King is officially getting Blacked in a live action remake musical.
silly whyte boi, you thought this was still your country?!?! your lords and masters want you to know that you don't matter anymore!
twitter.com/DisneyStudios/status/925853232697446400/

of course timon and pumba will still be white. they're the comic relief. the stupid loveable sidekicks that nobody takes seriously now, just like white people will soon become.

>Show about animals in africa
niggers fit it tbqfh

Im more concerned about why they have 3 cucks in it.

>Eric and Andre
oh boy

News and blacks are naturally better singers, dancers, comedians (and lovers) than shitty whires due to their advanced genetics

Stop being racist

>"advanced genetics"

How the fuck is that even going to work? A love action movie? So real lions talking like jigaboos (which makes sense because jungle animals sound alike) or is it like fake animals with some real people like Kang Kong?

>it hurts my feelings when people don't look like me in movies

sam hyde shouldve been azizi

Billy Crystal should have been Timone.

>a film set in Africa will have mostly black actors
THE HORROR!!!!

>the circle of gibs

>John Oliver
>Donald Glover
>Seth Bogen
Yeah that's a no from me.

>implying it won't take place in a US national park that evil Drumpf is trying to close down and replace with a Refugee Internment Camp

1488 and I have absolutely no problem with this except for the white cucks virtue-signalling by joining the cast. It’s an African movie. Let Africans do the voices. John Oliver should be ashamed of his virtue-harlotry,

Musical sucks.

Lion King sucks.

Zero fucks given.

> John Oliver
> C U R R E N T Y E A R

I'm so sick of that Pommy wanker

Who gives a fuck?

Two of the three white people are Jews, the third is >current year man

They're Jews.

this will be gloriously cringe-worthy

>live action animals
So... is this like a black furry fantasy or something?

give money to pedophiles and rapists? what kind of idiot still sees movies after all thats coming out

To be fair its set in Africa

The US entertainment industry is kill.

Or, the legacy media companies are.

The studios still don't understand there are no secrets anymore. Access electronic data on corporate servers is trivial.For the Norks and GRU and CHI and enterprising local LARPers, extortionate and spectators the fun continues to be intense -- taking these companies apart is like disassembling a running motor, parts start flying around and divisions and content libraries get sold or licensed to companies in China Russia or Vanuatu and corporate assets get traded and sudden new "strategic alliances" are formed with parties in Chicago Moscow or Tel Aviv.
Kek indeed.

Entertainment has 1 job - imagine a livable future for humanity - how many non dystopic movies have you seen about the future?

Entertainment has failed to describe even the present where we are healthier richer better educated better fed and more peaceful than ever before in history. And some of us are more discontent. Our crisis is one of the self.

We will rebuild entertainment pol, as we rebuild the world, on a new technological foundation. That technological foundation must resolve current crisis in network security and support the civilization of the future. Meaning Mixed and virtual realities.

But first, the little matter of whores and marketers and social engineering perverts must be exorcised.