Why does this make liberals/boomers angry?

Why does this make liberals/boomers angry?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5039523/Big-Family-Values-Kids-Cash-episode.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5039523/Big-Family-Values-Kids-Cash-episode.html

It doesn't. Its so hot that that made so many potential future partners for black men.

Because they are white and thats offensive

Because they get assmad as fuck when anyone isn't their life exactly how they deem acceptable.
Look at their whole movement, they can't stop going after people who think differently. Even if those people completely withdraw from society they still have to hunt them down and kick them just for daring to think differently.

>Part-time cleaner Louise, 34, and stay-at-home dad Clive, 50

Fucking benefit scum.

Look at the comments

How mad they are

based

It makes me angry because they're on welfare.

Having White British children is more important than money you dumbass

So what? These children will be law abiding taxpayers later who will pay your pensio

My fucking tax paying money, all the whilst me and the wife struggle top pay our mortgage.

Who will protect your house in 50 years when there are e not enough white brits to serve in law enforcement? Retarded idiot KYS

have more white kids and get on welfare

these kids will grow up and be like there parents, not working living off the dole no better than niggers.

Why cant you celebrate a normal family who work and have children?

>These children will be law abiding taxpayers later

It's impossible to make white 10 children while working

The more Whites the better for your shithole

T. Ahmed

depends on the parents. rich kids can grow up to be lazy as fuck too, my coworker is the rich kids owner havent seen him in 4months

>need more whites
I don't see the problem here

>uh, how dare you to live on welfare, you stealing OUR money!
>oh, look at this poor innocent siryan girl. We need to take all this refugees now!

>we don't want to pay taxes for your horrible lifestyle of breeding ten children
>let's get in some million refugees who are unemployable and hate our culture, because the demographics are fucked, since no one wants to have children anymore (after we educated them not to)

This.

Daily Mail readers are rabid dogs with no sense at all, can't see the forest for the trees.

>Normies are normies

>welfare leeches

It's more disgusting than anything else. Dependence on welfare leads to communist thinking. Communist thinking leads to globalism, multiculturalism, and open borders.

Do you have children?

They hate white people.

Angry that some white people are also using the system to have more kids?

This
Well said
You took the words from my mouth

Breeding a bunch of benefit scrounging chavs isn't the answer. Literally just white niggers.

Remember Bill Nyes new show? There was that clip about how whites should stop breeding because white children need more resources than Nigerian children.

You know, putting aside the obvious fact that anyone living in a first world country will be raised with a first world standard of living, including second generation Africans, mestizos and A-rabs

Its an improvement on your current situation

if it aint them, it will be tyrone and Ahmed.

better the welfare rats be white

You Brits realize that this is literally the only way that your cucked country can compete with the Muslim hordes right? If you aren't going to kick out the Muhammadans you might as well purchase some white babies to give your country a chance. Nobody else is doing it.

It's hilarious that the attitude that leftists always have towards whites who make nigger-tier life decisions is "they should know better". In this case it's "how dare they waste muh tax dollars, we could've given ten refugees free flats for life with that money".

It's similar to when whites who work an unskilled labor job complain about illegal immigrants taking their job and their reaction is "lol shoulda gone to college redneck".

The implicit assumption being that non-whites should be expected to rely on the government to subsidize their bad choices and if they choose not to improve their lot in life it's a-okay, but whites need to act like whites, dammit, and hold themselves to a civilized standard.

>You Brits realize that this is literally the only way that your cucked country can compete with the Muslim hordes right? country a chance. Nobody else is doing it.
No it isn't, they just need to deport them, not let any more in and stop giving them welfare. They don't need an army of chav welfare cannon fodder to throw into the grinder because this isn't 1915.

The west is industrially so far ahead of the middle east that its laughable. Germany alone could build more and better war machines then the whole middle east together. If there ever was a real ''clash of civilisation'' thing and the west let go the reigns it would be over within months. This isn't the 12th century, screaming and swinging your sabre around while riding on a camel doesn't work any more.

>You Brits realize that this is literally the only way that your cucked country can compete with the Muslim hordes right?
sperm donation eugenics, and selectively breeding for intelligence, are the best way to deal with all demographic problems. stupidity is a disease, genius sperm is the cure.

It's not liberals that are triggered by this, it's conservatives.

Those big families are welfare recipients and right-wingers hate welfare of any kind.

>they just need to deport them, not let any more in and stop giving them welfare
This will never happen in a million years though.

Gee I wonder who's paying for all of that

>tories
>conservative

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

>labour
>liberal

>they just need to deport them, not let any more in and stop giving them welfare
Yes but this will never, ever happen.
Particularly not in Sweden since you guys are giving out free gibs to illegals

Only way gibs are going away is if the west already has fallen and muzzies take over

Dailymail commenters are literal all old boomers

Yeah, and the government is spending it on housing more niggers and non whites. And corporations aren't even paying any taxes, while spreading cancerous ideologies and products that destroy the very foundation of your society. And you're whining about people that do 0.0000000001% as much damage as the aforementioned.
Kys cuck.

My mother spends all her days off either sleeping with her cats or reading the Daily Mail. Should I be worried?

Your country isn't even close to being self sufficient when it comes to food and our whole supply chain or just in time delivery needs credit to function properly. If there is an economic crash then the delivery trucks will stop, food will be gone from the shelves within days and within a month there will be mass riots.

Which group do you think will burn the most cars and ruin the most property? That is going to piss people of, combine that with hunger and you have an interesting situation.

Its impossible to be sure what's going to happen, just don't be to sure about anything.

We will have an economic crash before the muslims are in a position to take over, at least on a national scale.

But you're right, gibs are going going away if the gibs system dies.

>Which group do you think will burn the most cars and ruin the most property?
Poor people.

I don't think the wealthy arabs that live in Kensington and Knightsbridge are going to be rioting.

Those are Tories mad about benefits user
Or for any muricans, conservatives mad about welfare

It makes everyone angry. They are benefit abusing trash and should be executed. Those kids will grow up and do the same thing, disgusting. Welfare needs abolishing, fuck it.

who gives a shit, they're white